- Salesflare is an automated CRM that helps you reduce manual data entry by more than 70%. Five key features: 1. Automatic logging of contact data (from your email, phone, social channels, etc.) - all with zero manual entry on your end 2. Automated timelines of your customers so you know exactly what you talked about over time, as well as automated to-do lists so you never miss a follow-up 3. Visual and easy-to-use pipeline management 4. Mobile app and email sidebar available, which offer 100% of the functions you find on the desktop site, so no need to worry about not being able to carry out certain tasks or functions when you're on the go 5. Integrations with 1,000+ apps via Zapier, so you can continue to use the tools currently in your toolkit. Salesflare is $30/user/month with an annual plan.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- I'd go with Freshsales. My answers to your questions are in-line. What are the 5 key features in that CRM? - Built-in phone and email with two-way Gmail Sync. - Visual sales pipeline to get a high-level overview of your sales process. - Workflow automation. - Tasks, notes, and reminders. - Lead scoring, auto-profile enrichment, and reports. What do you pay for it? - There's a no strings attached free plan that is free for unlimited users. Paid plans start at 12 USD/user/month when billed annually.
- We use our own product Zenkit. Either you use a Kanban Board or the list view to organize anything but I would recommend building your own database in Zenkit. With references, you are able to link e.g. one customer to his purchase. We also offer a Template so it´s easier to start with CRM in Zenkit (https://zenkit.com/templates/19). By the way, it´s free for up to 5 team members.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
I've been using Close.io in my agency/freelance business for over a year and it's focus on completing activities—making the next call, sending a follow up email, checking off the next task, delivering a contract—has been great for helping focus. A little more premium priced than other options on the market, but the ROI and positive side effects way more than make up for the price.
- I may be biased, but it's truly one of the best products for your money. It 100% integrates into your Gmail team inboxes and keeps your people organized! :) 5 key features: Uses Gmail as a CRM system Allows team to share emails across system, no permissions required Can assign tasks to different team members Collaboration tool: allows team to track statuses on different instances You can control who has access to what Price: Starts at 4.99/mo
- Hi Kwadwo! Have you had a look at SalesSeek? https://www.salesseek.com/ The key differentiator is our 'celebrated' Visual Sales funnels and dashboards. They help you to manage, report and understand your deals faster. Our system is quite configurable, powerful with data management/segmentation and designed for being the hub for your customer data thanks to our OPEN API and integrations (Intercom, Slack, Xero, and more). To give you a little bit more background, SalesSeek founders (that struggled in the past with expensive and corporate CRM) designed this product to make teams aligned and offer at the same time a system quite configurable, powerful and easy to use. We have 3 different tiers starting from £15 user/month. If you have any question, just reach us on Intercom. We will be happy to help you!
- Hi Kwadwo, Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. 5 key features: - All-in-One CRM for sales, marketing and service. Rated as the best CRM by G2Crowd, Getapp, Capterra in their latest 2018 rankings. - Sales automation - Contact management, Telephony, Project Management. - Marketing automation - Email marketing, Landing pages, web engagement popups, web forms, Social media marketing. - Service automation - Helpdesk, Knowledgebase, Live Chat. - Sales enablement - Gamification, Lead scoring, eDocs & Proposals etc We use its enterprise package - 48$ (Pricing plan - https://www.agilecrm.com/pricing) Here is why it is the best for startups - As a startup, if you manage your customer interactions using spreadsheets, emails or a no. of different applications, you would end up not having a central database to store all your customer data. This also means, your data is scattered and can't be accessed by your teams and its members. Thus, your teams (like sales, marketing and service) would collaborate less and work in silos. This is quite detrimental for a startup which constantly looks out for growth opportunities. Thus, a CRM like Agile CRM (https://www.agilecrm.com/crm-for...) would bridge that gap between your internal teams and more importantly, brings your customers closer to you. A CRM is the bridge between you and your customers. It is an approach that manages your customer interaction end-to-end. There are various types of CRM systems based on the business need (operational, analytical, collaborative), business size (small, medium, large) and business type (Digital Marketing agency, IT, Manufacturing, Real-Estate etc). A CRM is basically a data management system but is much more than a mere database. **All-in-One CRM** - Very few are “All-in-One” CRM systems. All-in-One CRM as in, it provides all the necessary features a startup requires to achieve sustainable growth (to become a mid-level business and so on) on a single platform. Agile CRM is one such All-in-One CRM which is best for SMB. It provides all the necessary (50+) features that automate a business’ sales, marketing and service activities. **Startups & their Budget constraints** - Due to budget constraints, it is tough for startups to buy different applications to manage what Agile CRM provides on a single platform. Also, its pricing model (https://www.agilecrm.com/pricing) is quite comfortable for startups to adopt. Hope I helped! :) Hope I helped! :)