Please pick a product and pitch it to your grandmother (yes, yours! the context matters). I'm looking for good ways of explaining products simply. P.S. love you, grandma 😘
- You know grandma how you have to wake up every morning and write those refrigerator notes of tasks that need to be completed... and you put it on the refrigerator so everyone can see... this tool is like that refrigerator for us at work.. we write notes and provide updates on our tasks... and instead of sticking it onto the refrigerator, we put it up on this "wall"....
- Grandma, sometimes you cannot remember things, so just write everything down in a notebook, keep it safe. Then call your assistant TablePlus to read the book for you, and rewrite it if you want. Well, actually, TablePlus is an app and it works on computer only.
- Alan Ng. made this productGrandma! Remember when you used to remind me to brush my teeth every day before going to bed? This thing on my phone can do that for you now!
- 2Miracle Mobile Forms"Grandma, rather than waiting for my Skype call, I can submit daily activity reports. I can check which items mom cooked for us, send pictures of my room to prove I cleaned it, and share any information you wish to know about my day-to-day activities. I can even report things about mom if you want, for the small fee of freshly baked cookies ;-)"
- 1Auto CaptionAkash Nidhi made this productHi Avva (Gradma in my language) , you were asking me that day, why do so many people take so many photos from their phone and what do they do with it. There is this app called Instagram, where people love to post their pics along with captions. People love the feeling of getting likes and comments on their pics, feeling appreciation for you pic feels great right? What do you do when i tell you , grandma your pic is awesome :) i know you gonna *blush* *blush*, same feel people get in this app. Grandma, you want to post it on Instagram now?? I knew you would say yes, come on granny stop blushing now, tell me one nice caption for your picture? (Silence for few seconds, then granny face becomes sad) Oh! Granny don't feel sad we have Auto Captions app, you can upload your image and they will suggest the hashtags and awesome captions, we can just copy them and post it in instagram :) see its super simple, no need to scratch head and feel sad :) Come on, now can i see twinkling smile of yours :) Yasss, there it is. Wait let me take one more pic of yours now :D Product Page : https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- It is an online form builder. We've used that kind of assumptions while redesigning JotForm. We've got rid of all the unnecessary UI elements and it creates a significant difference in our UX and users' flow. We are the easiest online form builder :)