Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- You know grandma how you have to wake up every morning and write those refrigerator notes of tasks that need to be completed... and you put it on the refrigerator so everyone can see... this tool is like that refrigerator for us at work.. we write notes and provide updates on our tasks... and instead of sticking it onto the refrigerator, we put it up on this "wall"....
DailyBot is an App that integrates with Slack, enabling teams members to send daily reports about what you are currently working on, what did you do on the previous work day and whether you are facing any blockers. DailyBot eliminates the distractions and loss of productivity that are an inherent aspect of synchronous daily stand-ups by facilitating team members to report on their progress at their own convenience.
This feature alone, makes DailyBot an extremely valuable tool for remote teams, where different time zones turns daily stand-up meetings into an inconvenience for some, depending on the time of the day.
But DailyBot is not only about stand-up meetings or focused on geographically distributed teams, DailyBot is a toolkit of productivity enhacements that improves teams from the inside out, fostering communication and broadening the visibility of your companies processes.
Good product, I like how it integrates seamlessly with Slack. The summary and how it's displayed inside a channel is what I like the most. Started using it at my team in order to complement our daily standup, and as an attempt to have them sooner in the morning.
- Grandma, sometimes you cannot remember things, so just write everything down in a notebook, keep it safe. Then call your assistant TablePlus to read the book for you, and rewrite it if you want. Well, actually, TablePlus is an app and it works on computer only.
- Alan Ng. made this productGrandma! Remember when you used to remind me to brush my teeth every day before going to bed? This thing on my phone can do that for you now!
I have enjoyed using this app for the past month but can't justify the subscription price until the app more significantly differentiates itself from competitors. (There needs to be a lot more integrations to justify the price.)
Also, I believe that you should completely own your own data, and I don't like how CSV export is a "premium" feature.
Other than that, the UI is very clean, and I think other habit trackers need to embrace "automated" goal tracking like this.
Developing good habits is one of the foundations of a good life, and it deserves well designed tools. I believe Nirow it's one of those tools and I look very much forward to its development. It supports a variety of ways to track habits both manually and automatically, fitting plenty of scenarios. There is no excuse to not to try it and improve your life 1 habit at a time ;)
I've been using this product for 2 months to keep track of people that I want to continue to engage with in my network personally. For people I don't talk to frequently, I set a desired follow-up amount of time (2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, etc) and then I never have to worry about "forgetting" to keep in touch with people.
The app creates events on your Google Calendar and sends an email when you haven't been in touch with someone past the follow-up timeframe you set.
One caveat for me is that it works on Gmail rather than Inbox, and with events and emails more than Tasks.
being lazy as I am this is first CRM that I use on day to day basis. no need to login into other system, everything is handy and simple, feature list is simple but powerful
- "Grandma, rather than waiting for my Skype call, I can submit daily activity reports. I can check which items mom cooked for us, send pictures of my room to prove I cleaned it, and share any information you wish to know about my day-to-day activities. I can even report things about mom if you want, for the small fee of freshly baked cookies ;-)"
Such a huuuuuuuge fan! I use RealtimeBoard for so many things - both in and out of work. From client projects to internal business planning to operation processes to personal planning, I can't stop raving about how much I love RTB to everyone I know. I'm also super impressed by the constant product iterations and feature updates that are constantly being released. Bravo, awesome work guys, I'm absolutely gushing but it's well deserved.
I'm not a designer, but I use RTB a lot to create simple sketches for some of my ideas on our products with comprehensive text descriptions. One image worths of thousand words! My sketches helps our designers and developers to quickly understand what I'm talking about and how my ideas connect to other products (thanks to unlimited workspace). I used to use Google Presentations for these purposes before, but RTB just stolen my heart! Good luck to the RTB team! Great product deserves fast organic growth! :)
I've been looking forward for slice to release for a while and they did a great job! The website is clean, easy to use. Even for companies to hop aboard is quite easy. Looking forward to more companies being on the platform!
Slice is a very cool way to get involved with a startup company, which was never really an option unless you were an accredited investor. Quinn seems like a great company using the platform!
- Akash Nidhi made this productHi Avva (Gradma in my language) , you were asking me that day, why do so many people take so many photos from their phone and what do they do with it. There is this app called Instagram, where people love to post their pics along with captions. People love the feeling of getting likes and comments on their pics, feeling appreciation for you pic feels great right? What do you do when i tell you , grandma your pic is awesome :) i know you gonna *blush* *blush*, same feel people get in this app. Grandma, you want to post it on Instagram now?? I knew you would say yes, come on granny stop blushing now, tell me one nice caption for your picture? (Silence for few seconds, then granny face becomes sad) Oh! Granny don't feel sad we have Auto Captions app, you can upload your image and they will suggest the hashtags and awesome captions, we can just copy them and post it in instagram :) see its super simple, no need to scratch head and feel sad :) Come on, now can i see twinkling smile of yours :) Yasss, there it is. Wait let me take one more pic of yours now :D Product Page : https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- It is an online form builder. We've used that kind of assumptions while redesigning JotForm. We've got rid of all the unnecessary UI elements and it creates a significant difference in our UX and users' flow. We are the easiest online form builder :)
Crea 5 formularios mediante drag and drop (Versión Free).
Tiene varias opciones para personalizar fondos y visualización.
Ofrece visualización en 3 tipos de pantallas (móvil, tablet y pc)
Posibilidad de compartir mediante link o proceso de embebido de código en nuestra web.
Variedad de widgets.
Integración con otras plataformas como Mailchimp, PayPal y más.
¿Cómo usar JotForm?
Para usar la herramienta, es necesario tener una cuenta de correo corporativo email@example.com en otro caso, no es posible hacer uso de la plataforma.
Una vez hemos tenemos acceso, notaremos que usar el portal es simple y no requerirá esfuerzo de nuestra parte descubrir los pasos.