Having lots of contacts with possible leads to business, it's becoming quite hard to manage everything through my inbox. I need something that ties nicely into my email flow. I don't want to forget follow-ups. What are your recommendations?
- A CRM sounds like the perfect solution for you. I'd recommend Salesflare, as it automates many of these processes for you and you can avoid a lot of manual data entry. Salesflare helps you manage your pipeline seamlessly and ensures that you never miss a follow-up again thanks to its automated to-do lists. Salesflare has a handy sidebar plugin for Gmail and Outlook, and integrates with 1,000+ apps via Zapier.
- Hi Karim, a CRM like Freshsales sounds like a good fit for you. While you may/may not be looking at a full-fledged CRM solution right now, I can assure you that unlike traditional CRMs, Freshsales is a simple, easy-to-use Web app. It has a robust contact management solution, a two-way email sync for your inbox, and you can set up automations and reminders for your farewell tasks. Do you want to know more? I'd be happy to help!
- :) Well because I make it! But it's really good now. We use it all day long to manage leads, do customer support, do our email marketing, triage all the inbound asks/feature requests/support/leads/marketing/etc. Give it a try. And I'm here if you need anything!
- Extremely simple to use with all the features.I love that HubSpot allows you to personalize messages by tracking users. The best thing is that you can create lead magnets, popups as well. We struggled to use many tools at once but it only led to confusion to be honest. Startups get a massive discount if they work with an accelerator that has built a partnership with Hubspot. Don't miss that opportunity. Great stuff. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- Has Google Contacts sync and maildrop. It's easy to connect social media profiles of your leads. Affordable pricing. I've been using Capsule for 4 years already. I also tried almost a hundred of other CRM apps, but I am always coming back to Capsule, which is simple but has many great features. Also offers mobile apps.
- Take a look at Voiptime Cloud sales software. We offer 4 plans with different functionality. For example, the plan named Voip SalesDialer includes lead management, 2-way email integration, web-to-lead, inbound calls and ACD queues, built-in dialer and WebRTC phone, call recording, reporting, etc. We also have a freemium plan you can start with to understand the possibilities.
- Sruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Website: https://www.salesmate.io/
- Hi Karim, I happen to know the right answer to your query - Agile CRM. It is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. It has been rated as the best by: - G2Crowd, - Capterra, - TrustRadius It currently serves over 14,000 businesses worldwide! Coming to your contact management and lead management part of our question, here are the links for more info: https://www.agilecrm.com/marketi... https://www.agilecrm.com/360-deg... https://www.agilecrm.com/lead-pr... Hope you found my answer helpful!
- Network Leads Support made this productAt the moment they are designed especially for moving companies only but If you're in the leads industry you'll find it very useful. You have all kind of tools to easily contact your leads, set up lead grabbing and sales management. You can actually buy a phone number and send & receive SMS messages directly to your leads. Also, the basic plan is free :)