I've used Streak for + 3 years and has always been my go to. I've set it up for clients for sales, project management and my personal inbox.
Support is always willing to help and once you think you have mastered it, there is another hidden feature. (formulas in a CRM anyone?)
Make sure to hold an onboarding session for your team and commit, it will pay off.
Indispensable for managing hires and pipelines, been using it every day for months. However, it frequently takes a couple of seconds to load, and can take longer to retrieve old emails assigned to a box.
I used Sortd for 6 months before tryshift.com and Shift launched on Product Hunt. The product is solid and did what I wanted for my mailbox. I so wish I could have it inside Shift today, but we can't for whatever reason.
Try this out, it is worth it and made a big difference in my daily workflow. I will use it again when Shift allows such things.
I really like this product to follow my sales and leads, especially when tied in with the rest of the swimlanes I can have for other project work in Sortd. There's some improvement needed for analytics (seeing trends and making predictions on your actual conversions), and the contacts list is functional but basic. Both these areas are being worked on, and not deal breakers for my small business. And compared to other CRMs, having it all in my Gmail makes it much easier to keep everything up to date, and visible daily.
It compares very favourably to Hubspot CRM. Both in terms of functionality and pricing.
- A CRM sounds like the perfect solution for you. I'd recommend Salesflare, as it automates many of these processes for you and you can avoid a lot of manual data entry. Salesflare helps you manage your pipeline seamlessly and ensures that you never miss a follow-up again thanks to its automated to-do lists. Salesflare has a handy sidebar plugin for Gmail and Outlook, and integrates with 1,000+ apps via Zapier.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- Hi Karim, a CRM like Freshsales sounds like a good fit for you. While you may/may not be looking at a full-fledged CRM solution right now, I can assure you that unlike traditional CRMs, Freshsales is a simple, easy-to-use Web app. It has a robust contact management solution, a two-way email sync for your inbox, and you can set up automations and reminders for your farewell tasks. Do you want to know more? I'd be happy to help!
- :) Well because I make it! But it's really good now. We use it all day long to manage leads, do customer support, do our email marketing, triage all the inbound asks/feature requests/support/leads/marketing/etc. Give it a try. And I'm here if you need anything!
- Extremely simple to use with all the features.I love that HubSpot allows you to personalize messages by tracking users. The best thing is that you can create lead magnets, popups as well. We struggled to use many tools at once but it only led to confusion to be honest. Startups get a massive discount if they work with an accelerator that has built a partnership with Hubspot. Don't miss that opportunity. Great stuff. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
I've been using HubSpot CRM since it was in Beta and it's really matured into a powerful CRM. I do pay for the Sales Pro tools which unlock a lot of power. There are some limitations however that make it a bad fit, you can read more about those in this review - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/top-things-you-should-know-about-the-limitations-of-hubspot-crm-with-workarounds/
I applied for the program through Start-Up Chile accelerator for my startup.
It is a bad product, it lacks of quality, features and it is expensive. That is ok, you have the choice to deliver bad quality as I have the choice to find other solution.
But I can not cancel hubspot account, now we are attached to a 12month contract per agent without any advert. I'm watching how they take my money every month even when I am not using it, and i begging them to cancel my account, they refuse.
Keep away from hubspot for startups, this is more a SCAM than a support program.
- Has Google Contacts sync and maildrop. It's easy to connect social media profiles of your leads. Affordable pricing. I've been using Capsule for 4 years already. I also tried almost a hundred of other CRM apps, but I am always coming back to Capsule, which is simple but has many great features. Also offers mobile apps.
This is unheard of in the world of SaaS, but I found a bug that broke Medium (blog platform) URLs because that site has '@' signs in their URLs (which is unusual). I contacted support, described the issue and they fixed it in less than 24 hours.
Anyone who is intimately familiar with software startups knows that getting something like this fixed immediately when only one user has an issue with it practically never happens because the company always has tons of other things that they are working on at any given moment. This requires the dev team to stop their sprint, context switch, dig through code to see what fixing this might break something else somewhere else, then test the new code, and push to production.
This world class customer support is a strong indicator that CapsuleCRM has a top tier organizational culture which empowers CS to get fixes like this out quickly.
I know that this is all inside baseball, but CRM software is very hard to get right. What this means for the average user is that you can expect to be able to use CRM to it's full potential which is very powerful in the hands of a business that knows how to leverage it.
CapsuleCRM seems to have some very important things right: Product and CS. If they can get the other things SaaS companies need to do right, then I think we can expect to see them becoming a breakout success.
Break a leg CapsuleCRM Team and special shout out to Josef over there for helping me out with this and knocking my support socks off!
- Take a look at Voiptime Cloud sales software. We offer 4 plans with different functionality. For example, the plan named Voip SalesDialer includes lead management, 2-way email integration, web-to-lead, inbound calls and ACD queues, built-in dialer and WebRTC phone, call recording, reporting, etc. We also have a freemium plan you can start with to understand the possibilities.
- Sruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Website: https://www.salesmate.io/
- Hi Karim, I happen to know the right answer to your query - Agile CRM. It is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. It has been rated as the best by: - G2Crowd, - Capterra, - TrustRadius It currently serves over 14,000 businesses worldwide! Coming to your contact management and lead management part of our question, here are the links for more info: https://www.agilecrm.com/marketi... https://www.agilecrm.com/360-deg... https://www.agilecrm.com/lead-pr... Hope you found my answer helpful!