- If you have an idea of what you want to track from each platform, I would recommend something like Tonkean. Once you identify the native metrics you want to track in each of the social media applications, you can then apply webhooks to pull the relevant data into your customizable dashboard. With other applications (that are specifically built for social) you have to use their metrics, they don't give you a choice. With Tonkean, you can decide what metrics are important to you from each platform and go from there. Tonkean can also be used for hundreds of other use-cases (not just social), so it's versatile. You can use it for content creation workflows, sales information, marketing campaigns, etc. Also, once you identify your metrics and what you want to track, you can assign owners from your team and Tonkean will reach out to them if there are any significant data changes or updates. For example: Hannah is in charge of organic and paid social media campaigns, both of which we've started tracking in Tonkean. One of the data points we've pulled in is the number of daily engagements on organic posts, across all social media channels. On a normal day the team receives 1,000+ daily engagements, but for some reason, today we aren't on track for that. Tonkean (via the AI-powered chatbot) will reach out to Hannah via her native communication tool (Slack, Teams or email) and ask her to provide an update on why the engagements are doing so poorly today. Tonkean will then take the information Hannah provided back to the dashboard and add it to the relevant item. If you're the person managing a social team, there's no more tracking down information and status updates. All of your metrics and your team's relevant context will be in your customized dashboard whenever you're ready to look at it. You can also create workflows in Tonkean to notify you when you're tagged or mentioned in something, whenever a certain hashtag is used and many other things. It's a complete game-changer! Chances are if you can dream up something to track, there's a way to do it in Tonkean.
- Pro: if you feel actual tools are not enough; if you need a deep search on Instagram; if you are an influencer, use it!
- Confession -- I work for Agorapulse. If I didn't, I'd tell you that Agorapulse reports (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) are available for all plan levels. It offers PowerPoint slide downloads for those who are visually oriented and CSV downloads for those who want to dive into their content stats. A few of my favorite parts of the reports include 1. customized "best time/day" to post and 2. hashtags engagement.
- Craig A Sherman made this productThe most unique feature is the ability to create custom tracking events within this scheduling platform so your reports show how each post does at each stage of your marketing funnel. For example, it will tell you that Instagram brought you 50 white paper downloads, 40 email newsletter signups, 10 requests for proposals and 6 e-commerce purchases. It also reports on these metrics for social media campaigns, landing pages, contests, sweepstakes and everything else you create within Sociamonials. There is a Social CRM too, so you get all these insights at the individual level too, including an activity feed for each contact.
- Kuba Rogalski made this productWhile we're all about social media monitoring, the tool provides a range of analytical features such as calculating the number of mentions, social media reach across different platforms, interactions such as likes, shares and comments, sentiment analysis, or the influence score of the authors of collected mentions. You can also easily find the most interactive mentions as well as mentions from the most popular authors. Knowing how many conversations there are online about you, you can also evaluate the brand awareness and discover what the places where people talk about you the most frequently are. With such knowledge, it should be much easier to prioritise where to focus most of your marketing efforts.
- There are a lot of products like Hootsuite, Sprout social and more but when you looking to monitor social media posts and ROI why cannot use Marketing Automation suite for Social media purpose after few months you can extend to some other plans which will help for your business. No need to look at other products when you need to adapt for the purpose of content management and Paid Ads monitoring Behavioral segmentation etc.
- For social media analytics, I would recommend to try Whatagraph, because it's so easy to use and saves so much time! It provides pre-made report templates so you don't need to spend too much time on creating your reports. Just connect your social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and basically it will do all the work for you. Just set up the metrics you would like to track for each channel, then automate the report and get it each week or month. It's as simple as that!
- It definitely is important to track what's going on with your own channel and how your competitors are doing but to always be ahead, you just have to stay aware of all the new features and latest changes so checking out https://y.tools/news/ all the time can really help you to make your youtube channel really popular.