- Agis Tsaraboulidis made this productI will totally recommend this game. I made it a while ago and now I'm working on the version 2. Let me know what you think!
- One of the best games I played on iPhone. Very beautiful universe.
I loved Alto's Adventure and have been eagerly awaiting this since they started teasing it on the old game. Endlessly addictive and beautiful. My fave iPhone game ever.
Really enjoyed my experience. Kind of bare bones but that's sort of the point. Great game to mellow out with when you have a few moments to play on your phone.
- One of those games you can really get into and strategize over, but at the same time not get stressed about the decisions you're making!
- In case 1-2 minutes session games becomes boring quite fast, here's a more engaging one and here's why: a) could be played offline; b) fun if you like quest games on searching for hidden objects and teasing your sharpness of sight; c) it can be played for several hours in a row;
- To start with, i guess you should state what kind of games you enjoy, as i don't see a single game you gonna be playing for 15 hours straight and feel okay about it. If you do need to do so. you may just take a lap top with you and go for https://muonline.us - it might take not only 15 hours straight, but 15 days straight, trust me, i have been there. And if looking for Iphona apps only folks up there got you with that.