- Ksenia Borisova made this productOur Survey widget is an easy tool you can use to conduct surveys and polls on your website. It includes pre-made templates for some of the most popular types of surveys, such as 'How did you know about our website?', 'Have you found what you were looking for?', etc. It also allows you to create your own custom surveys and include different types of questions, such as multiple choice questions, star ratings, text fields and many others. One good thing about GetSiteControl Survey widget is that you can use all the basic features for free! We offer a WordPress plugin too!
- Definitely worth to check out. 5 solutions under the roof of one product (NPS®, In-message surveys, Targeted Website Surveys, Questionnaires, Feedback Widget). There's a lot of integrations - with WordPress, Intercom and many more which makes it easy to implement on the website. Free subscription plan available (Essential) - perfect for smaller projects and evaluation. There's also great deal for early stage startups (Startup Program).
- Dmitry Kurmanov made this productHello! I am one of developers of SurveyJS project. So I would suggest you to use our free Wordpress plugin (GPLv2 license). It based on our Survey Builder with myriad options. Our main features: - It has 15 elements (questions and panels) from simple inputs like text and dropdown to Panel containers and dynamic matrix (table), that allows to build you complex forms. - Multi pages support - It is localized on many languages and supporting multi language surveys/forms (one survey for several languages). - Control survey flow by setting visibility expression for pages, panels, questions and even individual items in checkboxes, radio groups and dropdowns. - Fill data for checkboxes, radio groups and dropdowns from web services. - Validate user inputs with several built-in validators. - Show results in a read only survey. - Several good-looking themes and much more PS: if you don't need Wordpress you may try our online survey builder for free https://surveyjs.io/Survey/Builder/ and emded it in any site.
- If you want run survey on your surveys, you can go with embedded surveys. Well, SurveySparrow allows you to do it. You can either use html code or WordPress Plugin. To learn more details on WP Plugin, check this: http://bit.ly/2FOvqYt To know more about SurveySparrow Embedded Surveys, check here: http://bit.ly/2FXC2DE Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any question.
- 1ProProfs Knowledge BaseCheck out ProProfs Survey Maker. It gives access to 100+ readily customizable templates: Level Rating type of Survey, Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey, Polled Survey, Pop-up Survey, etc. You can edit the survey and add your own images and brand logo. Further, analyze your survey results using the dynamic reporting mechanism of ProProfs. Lastly, there is an option to integrate the ProProfs Survey Maker with essential tools like MailChimp, Freshdesk, Zendesk, etc. I hope this information helps you to get started with a survey builder tool.
- Go for Qualaroo! It is a customer feedback tool that offers you the most straightforward way to create a survey to collect customer insights. Qualaroo’s Nudges™ (their proprietary pop-up surveys) is the primary tool for data collection that enables businesses to ask users the right question at the right time and get the highest value feedback. Using their ready-made Nudges™ templates, you can create web, in-app, and link surveys in just a few clicks. You can choose from 10 question types and expert-written survey questions or make your own questions ( if required). The tool offers you ample survey customization options to match your brand style. Highly recommended!