- Ksenia Borisova made this productOur Survey widget is an easy tool you can use to conduct surveys and polls on your website. It includes pre-made templates for some of the most popular types of surveys, such as 'How did you know about our website?', 'Have you found what you were looking for?', etc. It also allows you to create your own custom surveys and include different types of questions, such as multiple choice questions, star ratings, text fields and many others. One good thing about GetSiteControl Survey widget is that you can use all the basic features for free! We offer a WordPress plugin too!
A set of 7 website widgets readily available. This is an amazing tool for startups! I particularly like the Survey and Chat widgets. Also appreciate the flexibility to choose the widget position. Now my challenge is not to overcrowd the website. Thanks very much for sharing!
Really happy to see the flexibility and options available in this tool. Thanks getSiteControl, I started using it on a project this morning and already feel pretty good about the decisions
- Definitely worth to check out. 5 solutions under the roof of one product (NPS®, In-message surveys, Targeted Website Surveys, Questionnaires, Feedback Widget). There's a lot of integrations - with WordPress, Intercom and many more which makes it easy to implement on the website. Free subscription plan available (Essential) - perfect for smaller projects and evaluation. There's also great deal for early stage startups (Startup Program).
- Dmitry Kurmanov made this productHello! I am one of developers of SurveyJS project. So I would suggest you to use our free Wordpress plugin (GPLv2 license). It based on our Survey Builder with myriad options. Our main features: - It has 15 elements (questions and panels) from simple inputs like text and dropdown to Panel containers and dynamic matrix (table), that allows to build you complex forms. - Multi pages support - It is localized on many languages and supporting multi language surveys/forms (one survey for several languages). - Control survey flow by setting visibility expression for pages, panels, questions and even individual items in checkboxes, radio groups and dropdowns. - Fill data for checkboxes, radio groups and dropdowns from web services. - Validate user inputs with several built-in validators. - Show results in a read only survey. - Several good-looking themes and much more PS: if you don't need Wordpress you may try our online survey builder for free https://surveyjs.io/Survey/Builder/ and emded it in any site.
- If you want run survey on your surveys, you can go with embedded surveys. Well, SurveySparrow allows you to do it. You can either use html code or WordPress Plugin. To learn more details on WP Plugin, check this: http://bit.ly/2FOvqYt To know more about SurveySparrow Embedded Surveys, check here: http://bit.ly/2FXC2DE Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any question.
- If you’re looking for options, SoGoSurvey lets you collect feedback through Surveys, Polls and Assessment, plus use some snazzy ready-to-go templates. You can customize to embed seamlessly into your website, add images and multimedia, and make your brand look professional and polished through a tool that’s free!