Looking for a reliable, well designed product that can support the following: 1. Multiple inboxes - gmails, emails, google groups 2. Knowledge base(s) 3. Teams 4. Features like - tagging conversations/notes, Internal Notes, Saved replies, Assign mails/messages 5. Can have customer data from our database 6. Integrates with live chat 7. Cost-effective (one that charges per user) reliable, well designed product
- Jernej Pavlič made this productMost of our support inquiries come through email. If you manage an email account like support@ or helpdesk@ with other people, this might be the best app to help you manage that. It lets you assign and resolve emails with a simple click. This way my team members have a clear overview of the daily workflow and save up a lot of time, as they are not switching between multiple apps anymore. Also, a big plus is the integrated chat function for single or team chatting (emojis and GIFs😎 included) and the discussions around and emails - loops, which replace forwarding or BCCing people to emails.
- It's the combination of live chat & help desk software with a ticketing system. The tool comes with many agent features (tagging, message sneak-peek, canned responses), and offers native integrations with Knowledge Base and ChatBot. Good design and decent pricing.
- Lukas Mehnert made this productHi Namrata, Smartlook gives you the possibility to connect support tickets to videos. So you are able to replicate errors easily. Checkout Kiwi.com how they are using Smartlook in combination with support tickets: https://www.smartlook.com/blog/k... Hope that helps, Lukas CMO at Smartlook www.smartlook.com
- I'd suggest trying Freshdesk. It covers the 7 asks that you have and is priced quite affordably. It comes with a 30 day trial as well. Give it a spin.
- HelpScout has a ton of options for customer support that fits the criteria you're looking for.Simple and customizable. As they say: "without all the crap you don't need"
- In case you are a startup or a business who is less aware of what should be the features of a good customer support tool, here is some help for you. The product should be simple to use with no need for training. You should have access to multiple inboxes. Automatic notifications can be sent to users and customers Split the parent ticket into child tickets Integrated with live chat, knowledge base, and survey maker.
- A wonderful software that offers live chat powered by chatbots. You can integrate your email and messenger into the panel so you can reply easier. They have a feature-rich free option and you can upgrade pending your need whether more chatbot triggers or upgraded live chat options (upgrades are only $15 a month). Also the customer service is top knotch and they reply quick with full information to answer any questions.
- With Hiver, you get to turn your Gmail inbox into a help desk. Teams don't have to migrate and learn a new tool - they can get started on Hiver within minutes. The platform is intuitive, easy-to-use and also inexpensive. It allows support teams to assign tickets in a single click without having to forward or CC emails. There's visibility across the entire team on which rep is working on what ticket and what's the status of all the individual tickets. Your team members can also discuss customer tickets using notes which are attached to every email thread, instead of sending more emails. Integrating Hiver with other tools is easy - you can do this using Zaps. The platform also comes with a 14-day free trial.
- Faasthelp has all the features you are looking for and for an affordable price, simple, easy customer support engagement software Simple live chat, Easy helpdesk ticketing system where you can add any number of agents with no additional costs, a knowledge base where you can add any number of questions and also an additional feature of Knowledge base questions is that you can add visuals, screenshots to the questions for better understanding.