Looking for a reliable, well designed product that can support the following: 1. Multiple inboxes - gmails, emails, google groups 2. Knowledge base(s) 3. Teams 4. Features like - tagging conversations/notes, Internal Notes, Saved replies, Assign mails/messages 5. Can have customer data from our database 6. Integrates with live chat 7. Cost-effective (one that charges per user) reliable, well designed product
- It's the combination of live chat & help desk software with a ticketing system. The tool comes with many agent features (tagging, message sneak-peek, canned responses), and offers native integrations with Knowledge Base and ChatBot. Good design and decent pricing.
- Jernej Pavlič made this productMost of our support inquiries come through email. If you manage an email account like support@ or helpdesk@ with other people, this might be the best app to help you manage that. It lets you assign and resolve emails with a simple click. This way my team members have a clear overview of the daily workflow and save up a lot of time, as they are not switching between multiple apps anymore. Also, a big plus is the integrated chat function for single or team chatting (emojis and GIFs😎 included) and the discussions around and emails - loops, which replace forwarding or BCCing people to emails.
- It’s a ticketing system that lets you automate customer communication and build relationships with leads. It gathers all incoming emails, requests from web forms, and stores them in one system.
- 42Lukas Mehnert made this productHi Namrata, Smartlook gives you the possibility to connect support tickets to videos. So you are able to replicate errors easily. Checkout Kiwi.com how they are using Smartlook in combination with support tickets: https://www.smartlook.com/blog/k... Hope that helps, Lukas CMO at Smartlook www.smartlook.com
- Valerie Fenske made this product1. Multiple inboxes - gmails, emails, google groups - YES + you can create any channel based on the source of the conversation and the customers type 2. Knowledge base(s) - YES, and it is enhanced with SEO opportunity 3. Teams - YES + access rights and restrictions 4. Features like - tagging conversations/notes, Internal Notes, Saved replies, Assign mails/messages - YES YES YES AND YES - such a powerful "customer assistance machine" 5. Can have customer data from our database - YES, easily integrate it into your infrastructure, plus data migration opportunity 6. Integrates with live chat - YES but in another way - Dashly has its own live chat tool, so no 3d party is needed 7. Cost-effective (one that charges per user) reliable, well designed product - YES, it's cost-effective - no limit on users! Freemium is available
- I'd suggest trying Freshdesk. It covers the 7 asks that you have and is priced quite affordably. It comes with a 30 day trial as well. Give it a spin.
- In case you are a startup or a business who is less aware of what should be the features of a good customer support tool, here is some help for you. The product should be simple to use with no need for training. You should have access to multiple inboxes. Automatic notifications can be sent to users and customers Split the parent ticket into child tickets Integrated with live chat, knowledge base, and survey maker.
- HelpScout has a ton of options for customer support that fits the criteria you're looking for.Simple and customizable. As they say: "without all the crap you don't need"
- With Hiver, you get to turn your Gmail inbox into a help desk. Teams don't have to migrate and learn a new tool - they can get started on Hiver within minutes. The platform is intuitive, easy-to-use and also inexpensive. It allows support teams to assign tickets in a single click without having to forward or CC emails. There's visibility across the entire team on which rep is working on what ticket and what's the status of all the individual tickets. Your team members can also discuss customer tickets using notes which are attached to every email thread, instead of sending more emails. Integrating Hiver with other tools is easy - you can do this using Zaps. The platform also comes with a 14-day free trial.
- Cole Kemmerer made this productAskneo helps you build a personal relationship with customers using text message. It's super simple and brings a personal touch :) They are launching today Tuesday 7/21 on PH and they have a pretty sick offer!!! https://www.producthunt.com/post..."
- It ticks all the requirements a small/medium team might need and it very startup friendly pricedMatej Kukucka made this productI think this is where LiveAgent would be a good fit, it meets your requirements and it's often considered best performance/value for the price.LiveAgent has everything you need. 1. It streamlines all your communication channels (social media, live chat, voice call, email) into a single unified inbox. You can also connect multiple email addresses and phone numbers to your account. 2. It offers a fully customizable knowledge base/customer portal that can include FAQs, articles, videos, feedback, and suggestions, as well as community forums. 3. The software allows you to assign tickets to departments, as well as transfer department ownership. It allows you to monitor department performance and has a built-in internal chat for employees. 4. LiveAgent's features include tags, notes, internal notes, saved replies, as well as ticket/responsibility assignments and transfers. 5. LiveAgent has built-in data migration plugins for most alternative help desks. If they don't have a plugin for your current help desk, they offer complimentary data migration. 6. LiveAgent has a native live chat within the software. Currently, it's the fastest chat widget on the market. It is also fully customizable and supports offline messaging, pre-chat forms, and proactive chat invitations. 7. LiveAgent offers a free plan as well as three paid plans. The all-inclusive plan is a steal, as you get all these useful features (live chat, ticketing, knowledge base, reporting, analytics, automation, gamification) for the price of an average dinner for two.