- it's great if you have an initial target group of few dozens of people who can be involved there and bring some engagement. it is simple and I know couple of startup, product, fintech retated communities there, which are pretty activeI'd go with Slack as well. I am a member of multiple different teams and most of the are super engaged communities that post and talk interesting stuff daily. Other than that, you could also start a subreddit dedicated specifically to your business or an industry if the business is too niche.
- Marc Köhlbrugge made this productI just launched this today and saw your question pop up so I figured I'd share it. Faces is a way to give your _existing_ community an online home. It's not mean for building a community from scratch, but it serves as a nice overview of who's who for example a meetup groups and the like. It strengthens your community by enabling members to easily find each other and connect. Something that's especially tricky for otherwise offline communities.
- Depending on what kind of community you want to build, you'll have different needs. But common to most communities are: - communication - scheduling / events - polls That's pretty much what Mobilize has built, plus you don't need to force people to use the web app, which means you get higher engagement. It's free for 100 users, and they've got a cool feature called 'Networks' which means you can scale out the community around certain topics, events or something else. Check it out!
- Facebook Live is a pretty cool tool for hosting more interactive versions of what we would once have called 'webinars' or the likes. It's less formal, and has greater reach, which is good if you want to run a fairly open community (or an open portion of it), but obviously not so great if you want to preserve anonymity to your users.
- Flimper is a social media marketing tool that reads every Twitter and Instagram interaction. We are talking about 8000 tweets per second worldwide & 1000 posts per second on Instagram ¡WOW! But our magic is that Flimper can read and automatically reply to these messages in just few seconds, taking all the opportunities giving amazing experiences to every follower on behalf of any brand. Also, Flimper increases the reach of social media campaigns by over 300% And we double the return on every dollar invested in Social Media This makes brands customers love them even more Flimper use Artificial intelligence, Big data, and Bots.