- I have two apps I can't live without Todoist and 1Password. I have been using 1Password for years now and I haven't had any problems so far. It has great browser extensions and support for one time passwords.Might be a little pricey but its integration is by far the best I've known (after testing Dashlane, LastPass...). Plus it handles 2FA codes!
- Great Product, Integration across Desktop and mobile. With Android O, will become much more easy to use.Saves so much time and effort to remember different passwords. I use their generator to make obscure ones and never looked back !
- A one time fee of $9.99, instead of a monthly feeTried the top rated password managers before discovering Enpass. Loved it from the first moment. Feature packed and easy to use!
- You can seamlessly use it on desktop / mobile, IOS / Android. I am using it since 2 years now and I seriously cant imagine my online life without it. You can easily import your passwords if you use a different password manager currently and you can also separate business and personal passwords as well.
- Keeper is quite good. Let's you save URLs, usernames and passwords. You can use their browser extensions and whenever you are logged in keeper's vault logging in to any website that you have saved your password to is a breeze. Much better than the browser's password collection as you can use Keeper on any computer. Their mobile apps are also good and you have all your passwords handy whenever you need them.
- Very intuitive password manager for people who use chrome. There's support for certain mobile apps too. This solution isn't as powerful as some of the other options, but for people who don't care about complex configurations and just want security + convenience, Google Smart Lock is perfect.
- Shameless plug: I built PwdSafe. In contrast to most other options, PwdSafe is a (responsive) webapp and does not require any installation of software, browser add-ons or mobile device apps. So you just sign up and use it wherever you want. PwdSafe is fast, clean and simple. No unnecessary clutter, just a password manager which does exactly what it is meant to do - no more no less. It is also completely free, because I built it originally just for my personal use (and to learn some new tech stuff), but decided to share it with anyone who might find it useful.
- VIP is a pro password manager to secure your accounts and passwords. It can autofill passwords in sites and apps on phones, tablets and PC. Only you can open VIP with a password or fingerprint. Password keeper Best free app to keep your accounts and passwords safe. All information is encrypted and protected by a local master password. Only you know it and have the authentication. VIP also supports fingerprint. Auto filler When you open sites and apps in the phone, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Gmail, YouTube, accounts and passwords will be auto filled, you can log in with one tap. On the PC, you can use VIP browser extensions to auto fill accounts and passwords. No need to input by yourself. Password generator If your old password is short and simple, you can create an extra strong password with VIP. Enhance security for your accounts. Card and files vault Too many credit card and licenses? Let VIP help to manage them. Scan the credits cards to quickly save its number, name and valid date. Save your ID card, driver license, passport etc. You can keep your things in VIP. It can be safe and organized. Save accounts and passwords in VIP, your data will be secured and organized, you can get and use them easily at all time. Meanwhile, relax your brain!