- Spotlight Search on Steriods! Makes me a lot more productive and is probably among the first few apps I would install on a new Mac.I have been using Alfred for some time now and I gotta stress the fact that I love it!
- It's really great, But they slam you on the price having to buy it for Desktop, Ipad, and Iphone. ( Almost $100) across the same eco-system. Plus no discount for having the 5-year-old version. Makes you wonder why Apple, Google, and MS can't build a good one. Google should just buy in and bang it into G suite.
- f.lux is a late-night lifesaver. I wouldn't be able to function without it on my Mac!
- Bear is a beautiful, flexible writing app for crafting notes and prose.Beautiful text editor with Markdown support and syncing across all macOS & iOS devices.
- Times when I have something to SAY and can't type fast enough on two fingers: Mac app for Slack comes in handy!Love slack, but if you are on a laptop and running it on battery, just take a look at your activity monitor to see the amount of resources, it's draining. It's built on the same platform as Chrome which also is super hunger. IF you are running low on power, Turn of Slack on Laptop and use Slack on your Phone and switch to Safari
- Hands down most useful and best looking clipboard manager out there. It's not free, but it will save you so much time especially after months of use and being able to reference old things on your clipboard. Try it out!
- Totally Cloudapp. Working in web dev, makes it really easy to screenshot something, add comments then then share right into Slack.