- This is the most simple app on my phone but also the one I recommend the most. It's by far my favorite productivity tool. 1) Set a timer for a certain period of time during which you can't touch your phone 2) While the timer is going, virtual trees are planted in your virtual forest 3) By planting virtual trees, you collect coins to plant REAL trees Be productive AND plant real trees, win-win situation. You can also see how long your friends are focusing and compete with them each day.Love the concept. Installed it, but must start using it also ;-). Will do asap!
- I found this app quite randomly last year and I've been sketching with it very often on my iPad, and I do some journaling as well. I like it mostly for the brushes and pen tools that give you and authentic writing/sketching experience.I actually really like NoteLedge by Kdan Mobile. It's not a very well-known app among the note-taking apps, but it's a good solution for note-taking in all kinds of settings, drawing/sketching, creating to-do lists and you can even work on PDFs (highlighting and annotations). I use it almost every day for various tasks and I think it helped increase my productivity and how I approach time-management in general. I can't think of that many apps on my phone that I use this often, so overall NoteLedge is a good find.For me, NoteLedge has been quite useful in many ways, and it's not very popular among the notes apps, but I like it. I use it for notes almost daily, as well as creating to-do lists and journaling. It has helped me with productivity and managing my daily schedule.
- I would recommend you Zenkit, a collaborative Projectmanagement Tool. We invented a flexible workspace you can use to organize anything. Zenkit allows you to manage your data in any way you need to, with different views and filter. We recently had an update with new views and filters. And it’s free to use, so give it and try and tell us what you think. (Disclaimer: I work at Zenkit)
- Another recommendation I have is Privacy.com. I found a fraudulent charge on my card a couple months ago and since then I use Privacy for every online purchase I make.It keeps my privacy for each online purchase.
- Best weather app I've ever used. Crazy accurate an beautiful local radar. Notifications in advance of rain.This is my go to for Weather. It's good for tropical weather - particularly tropical storms or hurricanes for knowing when things are starting to get nasty nearby
- We've just recently released a new version of our mobile app. If social media monitoring is your thing, it's a good way to keep track of all the relevant mentions. Users can sign up or create projects, which they couldn't do in the old version of the app. We haven't launched it on PH specifically but here's a link to a video explaining the most important features https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mP0gGmS25s
- Joshua Gunning made this productCheck it out on TC: https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/1... PROJECT GENESIS: Our social feeds are based on “friends” or acquaintances that we’ve met throughout our lives by circumstance. We don’t necessarily share the same interests with these people, nor do we have much in common other than the circumstances in which we met. We have pretty much full access to these people. Snapchat for the “in the moment”, Instagram for the “humble brag”, Facebook for the “family-focused updates”, and Twitter for …well I’m not quite sure “thought vomit?“. However, none of this helped me much when I moved from middle Missouri to Orlando, to NYC, to SF, and then to LA. There I was in these new cities with no friends or family. All the degrees of connectivity didn’t help. I had to find friends and people of interest the old-fashioned way. To walk up and say, “Hi, I’m Josh.” This method didn’t fair too well in New York City. I was truly lonely in a city of 8.4 million people and none of my social networks could help me. The SF and LA community were a bit more receptive but most people I met didn’t share much in common, or maybe I’m just picky or maybe they didn’t like me… but that only sells my point more. It took a lot of time to develop any lasting relationships, lots of time… after 7 years of being in LA, I can finally say I have a good group of friends. That seems strange. I’m not that scary of a person and I rarely bite. This is why we are building Pinguin. We believe there’s a gap in the social space the incumbents simply can’t afford to target that lets people socialize around their interests, rather than being tied to the people they know because what’s life without expanding into the unknown? That’s exactly what Pinguin is: An interest-based social network that enhances communities both geographical and topic based through relevant conversation. PROJECT IN MY OWN WORDS: Pinguin is an interest-based application to discover and connect with communities that I care about. It’s a place where I can have the conversations I want to have with the people that want to have them with and care about what I have to say, immediately. I can choose to connect with a broader community or find people that share my interests in the same city or event.
- Penny is a finance coach app that has an intuitive UI and uses a bot to talk through your financial health across all the accounts. Decent charts like "How's March going?" OR "Breakdown by category" are really cool
- Robins Gupta made this productI use this app every day from managing my personal work to managing our team projects. The best thing about due.work is its availability everywhere (Desktop, Android, iOS).
- This has made going paperless so much easier! It takes 3 seconds to capture images, it enhances them automatically so they look like they've been scanned, and the PDFs or images can be shared with most other apps (I save mine to Google Drive or Box). It also integrates with Evernote and can automatically save contact information from business cards when you snap them! The scanning boundaries are also super accurate :)
- Vivafit is my fav app on iOS. It's a fitness app that's based on AI technologies. Good choice if you want to keep fit without spending money on personal trainer and gym. The app just tracks youк movements during workouts and correct mistakes if neccessary. So I would really recommend to try it.
- Matthias Gansrigler made this productWhenever you need to download a link you come across on your iPhone or iPad to a Mac, this is the app to do it - you enter the URL into the iOS app, and the Mac counterpart starts the download. So when you return to your Mac, the file is ready for you.
- Sami Rehman made this productExisting movie rating systems are broken. They attempt to cater to everyone's tastes with a single score. These scores can be biased or skewed and are often used more as a marketing tool. We all have friends that share our particular taste in movies. Those friends that recommend great movies to us because they understand us and know exactly what we like. This is the true measurement of quality which is what makes the My Film Buzz rating system different. By connecting with your friends, you will get a personalised movie rating based on their votes. In this way your score is completely personal to you and your unique network.