- because it's free, simple and you can connect other apps, like Analytics, Trello, hubspot…Slack is my work friend along with few other apps. Effective collaboration is beyond apps. It's about lean scalable processes. You can read about the way we manage a distributed team in 3 countries and 4 different time zones: https://veamly.co/remot189db On top of it: we rely on our flagship product: Veamly centralizes your work in one desktop app and brings all your collaboration apps in one main feed of conversations with a unified search. You can check it out here: https://veamly.co/veamle9678 hope it helps :))
- Cliq, the team chat software from Zoho, is built for small and large organizations, and remote teams. It is simple and easy to use, and the free version holds a load of features that will help you get the best collaboration out of your remote team. In addition to 1-1 messaging and group chats, you can make use of the following features in free plan to connect with your team: 1. Screen Share, Audio and Video calls for remote work 2. Integrations with other apps to connect all your workflows 3. Robust platform to build Bots, Commands and more… 4. Reminders and Event Management to keep up with your to-dos and meetings 5. Stay connected through all your devices—Android, iOS mobile apps and Mac, Windows, Linux desktop apps 6. Two Factor Authentication, Sign-in with Google, and SAML (SSO) sign-in We at Zoho, use Cliq for collaboration and communication among our 6k+ employees, made up of numerous teams, spread around the globe! Do evaluate Cliq for your remote team collaboration and take it on a spin. For more details, check out our webpage https://www.zoho.com/cliq/
- Laure Albouy made this productSlite is the easiest way to write with your team. From meeting notes, handbooks, guides, specifications to anything your team needs written down and retrievable in just a few clicks. Helps remote teams stay aligned despite the distance and without having to rely only on chat!
- Sammy Schuckert made this productRemote work is tough, we all know that. Lito helps my team to bring back these water cooler conversation, overcome loneliness, and inefficient communication as a remote team. We stopped messaging and started talking with each other again. It's free for up to 3 users.
- Probably JIRA. You could manage ur task, log work,... too much features to track remote team.
- Notion is amazing for any teams, but especially remote teams. It really has everything you need - a place to collaborate on docs, share tasks, store databases, etc. There are pre-set templates so creating any of these from scratch is a breeze. It's also very easy to communicate in the app about specific things, rather than talking in Slack and referring to links.
- Kinda surprised nobody add this tool. Specially for remote folks, nothing is better than asynchronous discussions. Twist is great to help you with that! The same way I could have add Basecamp for example. But there is something more about it from my POV. Sadly I didn't had the opportunity to use it much yet, but its highly recommended!
- This lets you organize things with your teammates. Trello is like the Instagram of task management apps or the digital equivalent of Post-It Notes and bulletin boards.I use this with my marketing manager to navigate between our work - I create content and she manages marketing, so it's great to have a shared place to show her what I'm working on and when I'm done, she can take it and run with it! It's also free, and I ended up using it for a bunch of personal stuff and other work tasks as well.
- Isaac Ralph Gabriel made this productTo collaborate with your team you need a robust communication tool that would allow team members to communicate both online and offline. I came across this cloud-based tool https://clariti.app/ which would allow you to chat with your remote team members very easily. You can also send email, share documents, assign To-Do's to your team through one single platform. It handles your information with care and it gives access anywhere and at any time. It is very efficient and easy to use.
- Jon Maximus made this productAs per your requirement FeetPort is the best solution for you. In FeetPort you can track all field activities of your team and manage, schedule tasks for the future. With help of FeetPort you can comment and chat on all tasks in real-time, your team marks their attendance from the field and collect data from remote teams.We use this app from last 4 year and this app help us to get connected with our on field sales, service team and get authentic information from the field. With help of FeetPort we can create a route plan for our team and schedule future tasks and comment on live task, send real-time notifications to the field team.
- We use this both for our community and our internal communications. It's great because we have everything on one server, and Discord also comes with voice chat so that makes our morning daily meetings much easier. Everyone just tunes into the voice channel when they're ready and that's it.
- Slack - operational, RealtimeBoard - strategic. OKR, roadmaps, mindmaps, website building, feature design, and redesign - it is all on the boards! Even the personal planning that needs collaborate (Family) is going to be in RealtimeBoard
- As a remote team you need an asynchronous collaboration tool. All succesfull remote teams built something like this https://zapier.com/learn/remote-.... We are building this product for the rest of the remote teams without resources to built their internal tool.
- Fiona Adler made this productGets the team focused on action - doing a few small, but meaningful things each day that move them closer to their goals. Uses transparency to create a little accountability in the team - which further encourages people to get things done!