- It syncs your trip information from Gmail, and shows things to do. Also, you can plan your trip and save. You can see all the reservations from this app.
I was one of the first users of inbox and use it every single day. It helps organize my mail in such a way that improves my productivity. The ability to add reminders is a real plus.
It took me just 4 days to get used to it coming from traditional gmail desktop tool.
But once I could manage the initial learn curve, it really improved my productivity specially with reminders, smart suggested answers and how it groups different kinds of emails automatically.
- GOOD: The OG email travel sorting app. Shareable links with friends/ work. Interface Updates that make it actually not as bad looking now.I actually like this a lot because it supports truly making your own itinerary. If you want to record your plans, and not take advantage of AI or other automatic categorizations, this is the way to go. Me, personally, I like to wake up in the morning having pre-planned what I'm going to do that day, and that's hard to do with other tools.
Overall this is the best tool I've found for keeping track of your final travel plans. Any booking emails you get, just forward them to Tripit and it's processed and added to the plan almost instantly. You can also set up alternate emails if you have different addresses or multiple planners. iCal integration is really nice.
Can be frustrating in a few ways: no calendar view for planning before you book, you can't attach a PDF receipt to your plans, the UI is old and awkward (but the mobile app is a bit better). However overall it does the basics better than anyone else so it's what I use every time.
- Aleh Tsikhanau made this productThe smart and effortless way to design your multi-city travel itineraries
- This is the best app I've found so far for managing favorite restaurants, shops, hotels, and spots in the cities you visit or frequent all over the world. You can organize by tags and share with friends. It's made a huge difference for my wife and I as we travel for both business and vacation purposes. Quite a lovely design too.
- Rohit Agrawal made this productTravello [https://www.travello.io/] We are working on a new product which uses AI to design a personalized day-wise trip itinerary based on your interests. It takes into account your personal interests including the places you'd want to explore, the food you crave to eat, and the concerts you'd like to attend while designing your itinerary. It also considers external factors such as weather, opening/closing time of a place, and traveling time to enhance your travel experience. Travello makes it easier for you to collaborate with your friends while traveling together by optimizing the trip plan based on mutual interests. You get offline access to maps and all other relevant information including your personal notes, weather, and transportation when you are not online. You can do check-ins, take pictures, and track your expenses. Travello also lets you keep track of the destinations you’ve explored in the form of beautiful memories including pictures, check-ins, and expenses etc. which can also be shared with your connections later. While sharing the trips with your contacts, you can control what you want to share. We are working on the BETA version and would love to hear your feedback. Please drop us a note if would like to see any particular feature.
June helps fight inbox overload.
It keeps unsolicited emails from distracting me during work hours, and lets me catch up on everything else when I want.
I've tested multiple email clients in the hope of finding one that will automate the process. It appears this is exactly what I'd love to use. Hopefully that waiting list will move quickly.
- This is mobile top up, International top up and games top up app based out of UK! But, it will a good app for people travelling to UK. This has been really helpful for mobile credits and International top-ups to all leading operators and works in over 100+countries.
Yeah, this is very cool. I used to do something like this by searching with a large radius from Matrix by ITA Software (which powers the backend of many flight search engines). Very, very cool to get it in a few clicks. Very cool too.
Priced everything! I can know the budget in seconds. Gave luggage/carryon info on the same page. Itinerary illustrated making it easy for me to visualise. Can book INSTANTLY, locking all flights in at once! And, BEST of all, it chose locations I would not have chosen (from lack of personal experience) thus opening my mind and allowing for random dreaming and possibility. Potential Indiana Jones adventure thing. Very cool.