I'm looking for the easiest app to discover, buy, trade cryptocurrencies/altcoins/bitcoin?
- Clean, easy to use, with a great UX, slightly high commission fees, but overall a great service.
- Nicolas Van Hoorde made this productThe best app out there to keep track of your cryptocurrency portfolio and/or to watch price movement of cryptocoins you want to be in the loop about. For iOS & Android. Desktop & web soon.
- Josh Petty made this productCoindex just got even better with the latest update that came out on Friday! 🙌 You can sign up for the beta here 👉 https://coindexapp.com There is also a Medium post with some backstory on the project 👉 https://hackernoon.com/introduci...
- Tharindu Madushanka made this productIf you're looking for simplicity, I would say CoinTracker.cash is the best mobile app. I have designed this app as a result of looking for an app to track my cryptocurrency portfolio. I'm sure you will also love the simplicity once you start using it like many others.
- If you have an account on Poloniex.com or Bittrex.com (and other crypto exchange sites) you can use their API with TabTrader to easily trade and monitor prices on your phone. It's important to me that the app connects to Poloniex and Bittrex because these exchanges have good volume. And they're pretty credible. TabTrader supports other major exchanges too :)
- Intuitive UX, focuses on the key features for trading, requires an Poloniex account, no fees. Cryptoriot is definitely my top pick for trading cryptocurrencies with my Poloniex account. You just have to fill in your API key from your Poloniex account and you're good to go. Trade all the Alt-Coins you want to with an visual an intuitive interface. You have an overview of your trades. This app really focuses just on trading without the other stuff with is not helpful (talking about candles). Feedback is taken very serious since this is a pretty new app. Try it out, its worth it!
- jester simpps made this productI am currently building a mobile Trading app called PocketTrader. Since cryptos are so volatile, it was highly frustrating for me not being able to trade on the go. When new rumors or news go public, some coins pump and dump within hours and I always missed the opportunity to buy or sell since I didn't have my laptop with me.
- The only apps that can do trades right now are the mobile apps for the various exchanges. And to view the market and coins available, the most popular site/app is Coin Market Cap. But there really isn't one that can handle everything for you. Which is why I'm currently building out an app called Matrix Portfolio, that will help you automatically pull in your trades from exchanges, so you don't have to manually enter them. As well as allow you to discover all the coins, and offer trading insights as well. Feel free to pre-register for the beta here: http://matrixportfolio.com
- Hari Krishna Dulipudi made this product* Basic Price tracker for top 1000+ cryptocurrencies * Altcoin List in different FIAT currencies * CryptoCurrency News from multiple news sites * Arbitrage opportunities for multiple currencies * Alerts for price and arbitrage change * Maintain all your portfolio in a single place * Advanced charts for pro traders
- James Cicenia made this productGreat manager, research tool, social chats, charting and just plain fun to use. And all this is in version 1.0. Yes it costs a fin, but, if you really want it and can't afford it, yet promise to give me suggestions I will get you a coupon. Just contact me. We are very proud of our first foray into the cryptocurrency space. We just know you will love this app.
- Patrick Mrozowski made this productI am a bit biased, but Crumbs is awesome for those looking to get started investing in crypto. It allows users to invest sparechange and set up recurring investments. There’s live price charts in the app as well as little snippets of crypto related news.