This app really does exactly what I need- monitors prices on the go for all my altcoins and projects I follow. The design is clean and easy to use, I really enjoy the app.
My son introduced me to this app and I LOVE it. Really easy to monitor coins, which is something we can talk about and connect on. I had a few issues with the app but Blockfolio support solved the issue within five minutes of writing them on live chat. Excellent service!
- Clean, easy to use, with a great UX, slightly high commission fees, but overall a great service.
Coinbase is there to get you started; it's easy to use and understand what you're doing. The transactions feel safe enough, and it protects you from buying too much at once. It genuinely seems like they take care of their users, especially new ones.
I have been waiting for a week now for my funds to become available on coinbase and they still are not. Plus, I have had zero feedback from the support team for a week now. Do not put your money here. Seriously.
- Nicolas Van Hoorde made this productThe best app out there to keep track of your cryptocurrency portfolio and/or to watch price movement of cryptocoins you want to be in the loop about. For iOS & Android. Desktop & web soon.
Congrats @nicolasvh and the team at Opus Labs - this has to be one of the top hunt's of the year IMHO. I'm heavy into crypto HODLing, trading and watching and have tried EVERY crypto tracker available for iOS. It's pretty simple; no trackers come close to Blockfolio, until now. Delta is the first app that has seriously challenged Blockfolio. Even if the team doesn't grow the feature set, it is hands-down better than Blockfolio, both in UI and functionality. Add that to the upcoming features that Nicolas mentions in the last paragraph of his intro and this app is OFF THE CHARTS!
Multiple portfolios, desktop companion, and auto API integrations??? YES PLEASE!
Kudos to all of you!
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
- Josh Petty made this productCoindex just got even better with the latest update that came out on Friday! 🙌 You can sign up for the beta here 👉 https://coindexapp.com There is also a Medium post with some backstory on the project 👉 https://hackernoon.com/introduci...
- Tharindu Madushanka made this productIf you're looking for simplicity, I would say CoinTracker.cash is the best mobile app. I have designed this app as a result of looking for an app to track my cryptocurrency portfolio. I'm sure you will also love the simplicity once you start using it like many others.
- If you have an account on Poloniex.com or Bittrex.com (and other crypto exchange sites) you can use their API with TabTrader to easily trade and monitor prices on your phone. It's important to me that the app connects to Poloniex and Bittrex because these exchanges have good volume. And they're pretty credible. TabTrader supports other major exchanges too :)
- Intuitive UX, focuses on the key features for trading, requires an Poloniex account, no fees. Cryptoriot is definitely my top pick for trading cryptocurrencies with my Poloniex account. You just have to fill in your API key from your Poloniex account and you're good to go. Trade all the Alt-Coins you want to with an visual an intuitive interface. You have an overview of your trades. This app really focuses just on trading without the other stuff with is not helpful (talking about candles). Feedback is taken very serious since this is a pretty new app. Try it out, its worth it!
- jester simpps made this productI am currently building a mobile Trading app called PocketTrader. Since cryptos are so volatile, it was highly frustrating for me not being able to trade on the go. When new rumors or news go public, some coins pump and dump within hours and I always missed the opportunity to buy or sell since I didn't have my laptop with me.
- The only apps that can do trades right now are the mobile apps for the various exchanges. And to view the market and coins available, the most popular site/app is Coin Market Cap. But there really isn't one that can handle everything for you. Which is why I'm currently building out an app called Matrix Portfolio, that will help you automatically pull in your trades from exchanges, so you don't have to manually enter them. As well as allow you to discover all the coins, and offer trading insights as well. Feel free to pre-register for the beta here: http://matrixportfolio.com
- Hari Krishna Dulipudi made this product* Basic Price tracker for top 1000+ cryptocurrencies * Altcoin List in different FIAT currencies * CryptoCurrency News from multiple news sites * Arbitrage opportunities for multiple currencies * Alerts for price and arbitrage change * Maintain all your portfolio in a single place * Advanced charts for pro traders
- James Cicenia made this productGreat manager, research tool, social chats, charting and just plain fun to use. And all this is in version 1.0. Yes it costs a fin, but, if you really want it and can't afford it, yet promise to give me suggestions I will get you a coupon. Just contact me. We are very proud of our first foray into the cryptocurrency space. We just know you will love this app.
Great thing that guys are not rushing with CoinDex. Before the launch, they had been developing, testing and improving the app for a few months.
I love their patience and a serious approach. Way to go!
I have been using Coindex for a long time now and am constantly impressed by the time and care Josh and Cellaflora put into the project. There is an emphasis on perfection and testing the app's features before release and this has amounted to a polished and irreplaceable part of my iPhone. Coindex will always have a space on my dock and can't wait to see what they add next :)
The application is really good. It is very similar to Robinhood and so, it makes it easy for me to transition.
Facebook login is a huge time saver and no nasty signups.
Missing RaiBlocks Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
Log in button doesn't work.
- Patrick Mrozowski made this productI am a bit biased, but Crumbs is awesome for those looking to get started investing in crypto. It allows users to invest sparechange and set up recurring investments. There’s live price charts in the app as well as little snippets of crypto related news.
I have been using CryptoPort (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jsd.cryptoport&hl=en) which support more exchanges. That app also shows profits in BTC / Fiat. Only small issue I have with that is that for showing profits, the initial investment is only in BTC or Fiat currency. No ETH support.
P.S: I am just a happy end user of the CryptoPort app. If this app evolves to be better, I will jump on this one surely.
It's a promising app