- Polymail checks all of the boxes, is $10 a month. I use it everyday in a SaaS sales position and I love it. My referral code is https://ply.ml/P4TJBR, gets you $10 off.I've been using Polymail for 2 years and, out of interest, recently tried going back to Gmail/Mail for 1-2 months. I lasted a week. If you don't use Polymail, you're wasting a lot of your valuable time, plain and simple. trypolymail.com
Polymail picked up where Mailbox left us hanging. Implementing all the best features like "Read Later" scheduling and swipe actions — all housed in a clean design.
Lately, I've noticed that Polymail is focusing more on biz dev and sales productivity with Polymail Pro. Understandable, with Sparrow and Mailbox being sold off and shut down. It's clear that email clients need to become profitable to survive. Unfortunately, I'm often pressured into features that I would never use via prompts and popups.
I have used Polymail for a couple of years now. I still notice a few small bugs around rendering emails, and the Read Later queue can break down if you have several threads saved. Still hoping these issues will be fixed soon. 🙏
Overall the app still functions great and is my daily email client.
I recently gave Polymail another try and it's indispensable now. Fast mailbox switching and read receipts are the killer features for me.
Love Polymail for the Mac, but the iOS app doesn't do it for me. When I'm on my phone, Inbox is my go-to.
- Spark has everything you need, it's super-customizable, no monthly fees or anything weird but I think you have to pay for the product itself. It syncs GREAT over icloud. I've used it for years man and I'm a stickler for speed, simplicity, readability and taste... this has it all for me.Tried multiple email clients and recently made the switch to Spark, really helpful for collaboration across teams and beautiful interface along with some really handy features like automatically rounding up newsletters and alerts into sections!
I've been using Spark since the very beginning. I was an original waitlist-starting user of Mailbox, and was excited to find spark almost immediately after Mailbox went extinct. This is the best email experience on every platform, and has a variety of productivity features that make it my go-to.
Ever since Mailbox became a graveyard app, I have been looking for a worthy replacement – and Spark is as close as it gets! The UI is clean, combining dark and light colors which helps with using the app; the side menu being dark while the rest of the UI has a white background makes you focus on the important stuff (the mail list and the mail in focus)!
- Front is an amazing tool for collaborating on email with your coworkers. It has helped us at Parabola.io communicate more effectively as a team, and has all the bells and whistles I personally need that are common in email clients.
- Superhuman is by far the best email client out there. It's still invite-only, but it should be easy to find someone to invite you. Feel free to reach out if you want one :)
Love how I can triage messages and emails in the same inbox. The files tab for every channel is a gem. Looping in a team is so powerful when I need help with my responses to clients. The bot is still under construction but he's getting some cool skills soon!
Loving the fact I can have one place to check my emails and messages. Obviously with this there are some advanced features still not there, but I can live with this given I now only have one place to search for all my stuff
- It have everything you are looking for. Snooze, send later, read receipts, templates, it is also great for relationship management, by letting you know mutual connections based on email. It pulls relationship and email history, and can even link social media. It has AI that reminds you to follow up on emails that may ask a question, have a date attached. Check it out. Two week free trial