- Salesflare is probably what you're looking for. It automates the processes regularly carried out by your sales team, and it's incredibly easy to use. You can also integrate with 1000+ apps from Zapier so that your CRM does the work for you, rather than the other way around.
- Pipedrive is easy to use and easy to start with. We like the fact that you can define your own sales funnels easily and then drag and drop customers into these different phases.Pipedrive was the only CRM that wasn't a hassle to use (and we tried at least 6), is very simple set up, very intuitive experience and a lot of API's to connect with.
- Awesome set of features and the Gmail integration is incredibly helpful.I’d suggest to check Propeller. It’s simple and easy to navigate CRM tool that works from inside your gmail inbox. Propeller also lets you run cold email campaigns which I found a rare feature for CRMs.We use Propeller both as a sales CRM for tracking the pipeline and as an outbound email tool for prospecting, link pitches, and more. It's super flexible and versatile. But, most importantly, it's really simple to use. The Gmail integration is amazing. One click to expand the sidebar and access my full CRM -- game changer.
- Tonkean is a great tool to use as a CRM. That's what we do! You can create a List that consists of your customers and then each Track within the list would be a different customer. The metrics you want to track, like churn-risk, potential, etc. are all available to pull in via the Columns section. You can either pull in relevant data from the business tools you're already using, create custom formulas and/or manually input your data. The great part of Tonkean is that once you set all of these items and assign an owner to each item (or Track), the platform looks for items that need updates and/or data that has anomalies and requests status updates from the owner. The platform does this via the AI-powered chatbot. The chatbot works via your team's favorite communication channel - Slack, Teams or email. Once the bot reaches out to the owner, the owner responds with their update (or not) and the bot returns to the platform and updates the customer Track. It's a great way to manage customer lifecycles without your team constantly needing to update items within a traditional CRM. The beauty of the platform is that no one on your team needs to change their workflow. It's possible to never log into Tonkean and always keep your work updated. All they need to do is respond to the bot through Slack (for example). As the owner of the dashboard, you'll always be able to open Tonkean and see the latest data that's important to you for your customers. The context from your team, that you would normally track down via sync meetings, status updates or email, is automatically loaded into your dashboard (thanks to the friendly AI bot). If you lead a team of salespeople, you can get back to leading them, developing their skills and creating strategy. There's no more cumbersome work when it comes to tracking down information for each of your customers. It's definitely worth a test-run.
- Close.io understand that a CRM needs to be user-friendly in order to be effective. They also provide great content for startups on how to build sales and marketing teams. Great pricing point also helps!I liked Close.io so much, I joined the company. Everything in the app is focused on reducing effort for sales people and getting more deals closed. When there's a tradeoff between admin/management features and sales efficiency, we err on the side of sales people. If you have questions or feedback, let me know.
- We use Copper (originally ProsperWorks) - super simple and love the extension!If you use gmail for business, check out Copper. Really tight integration with gmail, and a very decluttered workflow
- Hi Dries Hendrixx, I see that you are a sales manager. Probably, you would want to automate your sales activities and close more deals faster and more importantly, keep your sales team motivated by creating a healthy competition among themselves. Then, you should try the gamification feature from Agile CRM. It is a simple, All-in-One CRM for sales, marketing and service automation. It provides free onboarding, youtube videos explaining its usage. It is easy to use and easy on the eyes too! Agile CRM is apt for your requirements. Here is the link to why is a better alternative to Salesforce (https://www.agilecrm.com/salesfo...).
- Sruti Raizada made this productAn easy to use and intuitive CRM. Try it once without any hassle: https://app.salesmate.io/registr... Easy onboarding Easy navigation Simple pipeline management.The most simple and user-friendly CRM software available in the market designed specifically keeping in mind the requirements of startups and small businesses. It provides some amazing features that you can only get in premium plans of major CRM's. 1. Team (Shared) Inbox 2. Built-in Calling and Text 3. Product/Service Management 4. Call Recording etc. Also, there are many other features that can help streamline your sales process and increase revenue. The support is also pretty amazing. Signup for 15 days free trial through this link: https://accounts.salesmate.io/re...As a freelance writer, I often get stuck in the vicious cycle of creating content and never realize I am losing out on prospective clients who have reached out to me on social platforms. Salesmate's smart integration keeps me in the loop and helps me send out personalized emails those who have contacted me. I am yet to try their built-in calling and text feature but the reviews on other consumer rating sites have backed me up on my decision to give it a try soon.
- IC Project contains its own CRM, which allows the user to constantly gather and process information about client relations. The CRM supports the team in marketing and negotiation operations, even during project realisation or during the post-sale servicing period. The convenient salesman dashboard along with the reporting and communication tools provide a clear overview of the topics that are currently being handled with the client. This allows for precise addressing of offers and efficient servicing, which results in bigger sales and service cost reductions.
- SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable CRM solution on the market.You should try Sugar by SugarCRM it has a user-friendly interface and this why Sugar has a high adoption rate and lies in the list of best CRM software. The good thing about this CRM is that it is open source which means its source code is always available for changes and customizations to match your business needs. Furthermore, you can also easily integrate other applications and software with Sugar. This gives more flexibility to the user as your business needs are always changing. Sugar also has out-of-the-box marketing tools and a complete range of features for marketing teams. When talking about support, SugarCRM provides great support to its users. You can interact with Sugar users on forums, blogs, webinars, etc. As SugarCRM also offers a free trial, you should take advantage of that and get in touch with a SugarCRM certified team https://www.rolustech.com/sugarc....
- NetHunt CRM is Gmail-integrated, meaning it upgrades your email with everything you need: customers, deals, pipelines, reports, even email campaigns! Start small and scale up adding more features as you need them. I’ll point out some benefits of this CRM for small business: * Get your clients’ database organized; * Turn incoming leads into clients with timely responses and followups; * Synchronize marketing with the sales processes; * Provide better customer experience; * Store every customer interaction with the sales team and access it anytime, from any device; * Create and schedule personalized follow-ups and bulk email campaigns * Generate custom reports and track metrics that influence your revenue and more.First, NetHunt CRM is Gmail-integrated, meaning it upgrades your email with everything you need: customers, deals, pipelines, reports, even email campaigns! Start small and scale up adding more features as you need them. I’ll point out some benefits of this CRM for small business: * Get your clients’ database organized; * Turn incoming leads into clients with timely responses and followups; * Synchronize marketing with the sales processes; * Provide better customer experience; * Store every customer interaction with the sales team and access it anytime, from any device; * Create and schedule personalized follow-ups and bulk email campaigns * Generate custom reports and track metrics that influence your revenue and more.
- Muhammad Gohar made this productA Simple CRM to Track leads, Manage follow-ups. Less data entry. More Sales. It's that quick and Easy. — zero learning curve —I have been in sales for over 7 years now and used nearly all the popular CRM software - hubspot, pipedrive, salesflare, zoho you name it- but none of them were close to Funnel CRM. It’s a complete package that every sales guy need. It's incredibly easy to use and eliminates manual labor with automation which means less updating and more sales. Getting qualified leads isn’t as easy as it may sound (salespeople know what I mean). Funnel resolved this problem for me. With its simple form builder, I was able to build and embed a web contact form on my website without any technical knowledge. Now I get leads while I sleep. Unlike popular CRMs, Funnel even let me create and send professional business proposals that win clients (an arduous task salespeople hate to do). More importantly, it gives me a clear view of my sales pipeline which enables me to sort deals (won & lost), appointments scheduled, and proposals/quotes sent over any time period with ease. Managing customer database was never so easy until I started using Funnel CRM. Last but not least, its smart Gmail integration bring all the relevant interactions with clients in one place so I never get to dig through a messy inbox or spreadsheet to see where a relationship left off.