Happy Holidays, Product Hunters! 🎄🎁🎅❄️⛄️
We're so thankful for you and are pretty excited to see everything you'll launch in the 2020s. As promised, we’re continuing with our countdown of the top most upvoted products of 2019 (until Friday). Next up:
15. 100,000 Faces is a free resource of over 100,000 faces generated by AI. RIP stock photography.
“Wow, impressive ! A bit scary... but impressive.” - Ousmane
14. Startups 3 is an online bootstrap builder that comes with predesigned elements and templates.
“One word. Beautiful.” - Fajar
13. Jumbo is a powerful privacy assistant for iOS (made by the founder of Sunrise). As we wrote in April, “the app lets you simply and easily clean up your social profiles. You can automatically adjust 30 Facebook privacy settings, delete old Tweets and make new ones ephemeral, clean old Google searches and erase your Amazon Alexa requests.”
“PLEASE do Jumbo for e-mail. PLEASE.” - Daniel
12. Terms and Conditions Generator is an attorney-approved tool that generates professional Terms and Conditions in minutes.
“It is a really powerful tool for an inherently complex area when you build products.” - Jonno
11. VisualSiteMaps automatically generates sitemaps and high-resolution screenshots of any site or web-app, making it super easy to perform in-depth site audits for UI, UX, SEO, and marketing research.
“Was just googling how to build visual site maps, and by accident found this gem. Seriously impressed by it, and was even surprised it was not on Product Hunt already.” - Jean
Try this web app to put your Twitter seasonal profile changes on autopilot. 🙌
A bad pitch deck can be a make-or-break moment for your fundraising plans. We’ve done the research for you and found the patterns in format, content, and slide order that successful founders have used to storytell and sell their vision.
We put together step-by-step pitch deck templates that have been used by 4,000+ founders to fundraise at pre-seed and seed stages successfully.