- Currently reading this one as well, definitely leaves you full of inspiration with extremely actionable advice.Great Book! Must read to know about the restriction that every start-up faces during early age and with this, you will definitely get to know about basic hacks that will keep your startup active in sales and marketing. Like all other areas, mastery and in-depth knowledge come by reading books, to provide the best insightful sources for sales here I am sharing the lists of 11 must-read sales book https://aeroleads.com/blog/11-mu... which every sales and marketer can add on their library shelves.
This is a great overview on Growth Hacking, what, why and how to get started at implementing it for your organization.
I recently bought a copy to give to our CTO to help spread the growth hacking gospel internally, and the book is doing a great job of bringing everyone up to speed as it does the rounds internally.
Two growth hacking experts sharing their tips ! Must read !
- This book is a magic. This has changed the way I look at the product, user acquisition and growth. Must read.
It was a great and insightful book - my wife recommended to me and it didn't disappoint. Already helped me with my startup
I actually went to a talk that featured Nir, great personality and was very interactive with the audience.
- Here is a few I have finished on my audible, they are quite interesting!This is a great book for thinking outside the traditional channels ( exploring 19 of them). Really makes you think about engineered marketing and compounding marketing activities. Two examples I took: - have a think about the existing platforms that could 10X your trial users, like creating a WP plugin, an apple app, a Zapier integration or even better, help another platform out so much they promote you too. - Look at new features that a product may have or new product launches. Instagram leveraged the iPhone camera, Evernote were one of the few with an iPad specific app at launch and have an app in EVERY category they can: Recipes, business, productivity, travel, https://appcenter.evernote.com/c...
- This book is a classic and is the best primer on marketing there is. Good for those new to marketing to get the basic concepts and for those experienced in the field good to remember the fundamentals we tend to lose focus on at our detriment.
I used Josh's viral Linkedin post formula for a client. We published 3 posts in 3 weeks that got a total of 93,581 views. One of those posts got 71,000+ views, and led to 50 new connect requests from people who fit my client's target audience and several sales conversations! Bingo!
Josh has been working hard on delivering value to the BAMF community and this book is an example of that dedication to quality and providing uncompromising value.
- Here is a few I have finished on my audible, they are quite interesting!
In order to become a six figure earner you must do all the hacks that suits to your startup,company it is in this book, in order to become and create a sustainable growth force and earn consistent money
If you're just getting started in growth then this content is great for you. You will learn key insights and from there move on to more complicated stuff that give you more of a full stack approach across marketing channels and technologies to give you complete marketing solutions.
The guide is great and really well written. I know personally one of the contributors and I can tell that the guy knows his job. Thank you for creating this!
It is truly a guide through "marketing jungles" for every entrepreneur and B2B marketers. Highly recommended! Just read, implement and grow the list of your high-quality leads!
Thank you, @ericries, for dedicating these last few years to gleaning and distilling your experiences and insights for the whole world's benefit. Congratulations on your new baby!
Eric, book tour to NYC or Philly?