I know BAMF - is one of the best, but also looking for some new :)
- Currently reading this one as well, definitely leaves you full of inspiration with extremely actionable advice.Great Book! Must read to know about the restriction that every start-up faces during early age and with this, you will definitely get to know about basic hacks that will keep your startup active in sales and marketing. Like all other areas, mastery and in-depth knowledge come by reading books, to provide the best insightful sources for sales here I am sharing the lists of 11 must-read sales book https://aeroleads.com/blog/11-mu... which every sales and marketer can add on their library shelves.
- This book is a magic. This has changed the way I look at the product, user acquisition and growth. Must read.
- Here is a few I have finished on my audible, they are quite interesting!This is a great book for thinking outside the traditional channels ( exploring 19 of them). Really makes you think about engineered marketing and compounding marketing activities. Two examples I took: - have a think about the existing platforms that could 10X your trial users, like creating a WP plugin, an apple app, a Zapier integration or even better, help another platform out so much they promote you too. - Look at new features that a product may have or new product launches. Instagram leveraged the iPhone camera, Evernote were one of the few with an iPad specific app at launch and have an app in EVERY category they can: Recipes, business, productivity, travel, https://appcenter.evernote.com/c...
- This book is a classic and is the best primer on marketing there is. Good for those new to marketing to get the basic concepts and for those experienced in the field good to remember the fundamentals we tend to lose focus on at our detriment.
- Here is a few I have finished on my audible, they are quite interesting!