- Amplitude offers a free subscription that comes with some great features regardless of the limitations. You will need to manually tag your application using their SDK but it definitely worth the time if you are at a the stage where you need more in depth metrics. SDK documentation: https://amplitude.zendesk.com/hc...
- I do not have an experience with it but it's build by Twotter and is used by major startups / companies.Have been using this for my upcoming sports based app. Initial testing looks good since it gives the number of real time users, growth and other metrics. It also has another suite called "Crashlytics" which would trigger emails every time your app crashes with the complete log.
- Azendoo offers a 14 day trial that comes with all the features available on the app. It's also free for guests, so if a member invites you on the app, you can basically use most of its features. Allows you to analyse your team's progress in different fields and projects, and it's got timetracking analysis as well
Signing up to Azendoo comes with a lot of perks. It has a beautiful UI, integration with all major apps, over 80 external services via Zapier, and offers numerous features. It is very intuitive and reliable, which resulted in deals with the likes of Netflix, Evernote, Box and MasterCard.
The chat application was made to avoid the clutter that users often complain about when it comes to productivity apps. With Azendoo, discussions center around a particular topic where users can post documents, images and text.
Furthermore, a new feature will roll out in the next few days allowing its users to create subtasks and assign them to the different collabortors of your team.
The subjects can host multiple discussions with comments, so the software is arguably much more organized and clean. They also put a lot of attention in their task manager, explaining that talking about the details of a project rather than who has accomplished what is much more time-efficient.
This also functions on their iOS and Android mobile apps, where you can organize tasks, send direct messages, view the activity feed, and more. It’s simple to use and synchronizes any updates among all platforms.
Azendoo also comes with dashboards that help you keep track of everything that’s been completed, shared calendars, document sharing, 400+ app integrations, and 5GB storage per member.
- Alison Harris made this productIf you're looking for an easy way to track performance of your content, might I suggest PlanITPDQ? You can plan your content by channel on a calendar, and link each project to YouTube, Google Analytics, Buffer, MailChimp, etc. to see performance at a glance.
- Members of the crowdfunding community struggle with not being able to use Facebook Pixel for retargeting purposes in their crowdfunding campaigns. As fellow campaigners, we have decided to help and give back to the Kickstarter Campaigner community. We have created this FREE and easy to use platform where campaigners can automatically generate a short link for advanced tracking and retargeting purposes. Campaigners simply use the Retargeting Helper short link with their Facebook ads to maximize their funds raised and make it easy to track their conversions. Campaigners will gain valuable insight about their customer base and be able to track every person who clicks on their Facebook ad. Now kickstarter campaigners can make the most out their paid advertisements... Did we mention that it’s free!