Our team gets together regularly and when we do the whiteboard is such a central tool. I'm curious if any other teams have found one or two tools to get the job done while not in the same room.
- Miro is an awesome tool. My team uses it every day. It helps us to create clear communication between developers, designers, and product managers. Developers create architecture maps for product managers, designers, and product managers hold pair design session. We are starting work on every new feature in the Miro. Thank you Miro team!🙌
- We use Nuclino for all content-centered collaboration. I pretty flexible and works very much like a whiteboard, you can include anything from text and images to live embeds from other tools. Everything is in real time and works quite well for our remote members and freelancers.
- It has all the features you may need. It's basically a note taking app that can become a wiki, a project management tool, a mini CRM... Several users can edit the same page at the same time and it integrates with a lot of tools like Dropbox, Google Drive, Slack, Loom at an affordable price.
- Troop Messenger is a messaging remote work tool that everybody loves. A digital space that helps in communication among teammates, allow them to share ideas, share comment in real time so everything moves swiftly. You can have all your team communication in one place wherever you go with a remote collaboration tool.
- I know that choosing an assessment platform depends directly on a candidate’s test experience. 3M+ developers are there in our community this is enough to tell how much developers enjoy the test experience on HackerEarth. 1. As proof, you can check out these 200+ reviews on G2 [https://www.g2crowd.com/products...]. 2. HackerEarth was recently recognized as a leader in the technical skills screening category. Check us out in the technical screening grid. [https://www.g2.com/categories/te...] 3. We’ve had multiple customers who’ve switched over to HackerEarth after looking at other solutions? Here’s a sample comparison report by G2 that’ll tell you why. [https://www.g2.com/compare/hacke...] 4. Unlike other solutions, we believe in transparency. With flexible pricing plans to suit your requirements, all our features have been distributed fairly across each plan. No more forced upgrades to expensive plans to use an extra 10% of our features. 5. 3 million developers+. 18,000+ prototypes. 60M+ code submissions PS. I work at HackerEarth
- ProofHub is an advanced PM tool for any remote teams who have projects to manage and ideas to collaborate on. It’s an all-in-one solution providing every feature and functionality that is needed to plan, schedule, track, report, and deliver a project.
- By far the best remote whiteboard tool. It has a lot of tools and templates and even shows your teammates' mouse location on the board which makes it a lot easier to communicate without the need for a screen share.
- TickTick Collaborate feature is designed specifically for more efficient and effective teamwork. Within TickTick, you and your teammates can upload attachments, share drawings, save notes, leave comments etc. You could also switch the list view easily into Kanban Board, which is ideal for project management workflow. In the app's latest version, Markdown is introduced, with which you could enjoy an ever more smooth writing experience. Welcome to give it a try! Here is some more info about TickTick: TickTick is your lightweight all-in-one task manager. With TickTick, you can embrace all the essential Getting Things Done (GTD) features, including: - Add, schedule, organize your tasks, and get reminded on time - Folder, List, Task, Subtask - complex projects are handled as a breeze - Collaborate efficiently with family, friends and coworkers through shared lists, notes, attachments and comments - Stay productive from anywhere with cross-platform syncing - iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Web on your phone, tablet, computer, watch and browser extensions - Integration with voice assistants, Slack, Zapier, IFTTT and Spark Besides, TickTick is also widely loved by the app’s built-in and advanced features, such as: - Calendar: with five calendar views, check and handle your agenda at a glance - Habit tracker: develop some good habits with check-in system and goal settings - Pomo Timer: practice the Pomodoro Technique to stay concentrated and get more things done - Markdown: minimum input efforts, maximum output effect; enjoy a variety of text formats and an ever more smooth note-taking experience - Kanban board: easily switch between list and kanban view to customize to your favorite workflow And so much more to explore! Learn more about how TickTick help boost your personal and team productivity: https://bit.ly/ticktickproducthunt
- Does what it says on the tin- an infinity canvas for all of your whiteboarding needs. Live real time collaboration and presence with as many folks as you need, and present mode to take over the other viewers screens for guidance if needed. Lightweight and freeform, give it a shot.