- If you're just looking to "waste" less time and need something to nudge you to be more productive. This is helpful.I can't recommend this enough. It tracks your usage in the background and is interrupts your workflow.
- Just mentioned Toggl - Pomodoro timer with tracking, reporting and other powerful sets of features. You can add a chrome extension for web and directly enable Pomodoro mode from the Toggl extension. Available on iOS/Android/Mac/Windows, everywhere.
- I've been loving this time tracking tool. Super intuitive and easy to use. - you just hit play on the timer and track every second you work on a project. You can even run two timers at once - easily punch in the time you did not track live, just in case - easily track your time by project and activity - you can also create invoices based on the time tracked - iPhone, android & desktop version ;)
- Best feature - it detects when you are not using your mac and doesn't track that time.Harvest is an industry standard when it comes to time and expense tracking. It offers a beautiful and intuitive interface that works across all desktop and mobile operating systems — it even has an Apple Watch app and a desktop widget for added convenience. Harvest also allows you to track your time per client, project, and individual task. You can even deduct “idle time” from your hours for those instances when you get distracted from the project at hand. Once you’re done with the project, Harvest can produce itemized invoices ready for delivery to your client.
- Killer Feature: Define projects in TimeCamp and keywords that go along with it, and TimeCamp will automatically switch between tasks depending on whether your front-most window contains this keyword. I tend to use short IDs for my projects and tag my files using them – and I instantly have my time tracked.I'm sure you should take a look at it if you need a time tracking software! Simple, easy to use, but rich-packed with automatic time tracking (switching between tasks and projects automatically), budgeting, invoicing, reporting and screenshots. Available for desktop, mobile and as a Chrome extension. Perfect for staying on the top of advanced projects and every single task.
- I love Memory by Timely. I don't need to track activities myself anymore. This helps me log everything so I can focus on getting stuff done!
- Ivan Mir made this productQbserve (our app) tracks both productivity and project time automatically. It shows your current performance at the menu bar and the dock in real-time. If you are a freelancer, it can generate invoices for you from the time you have tracked.
- Due is an extremely unobtrusive app that allows you to track time with automatic idle time detection. Simply start the timer, and a new session will start immediately. As you proceed with a project, you can use Due time tracking to generate invoices based on the hourly rates you set. This time tracking app also makes it easy to organize clients’ information by name, address, hourly rates, or even different currencies.
- 2This to do list adds up how you use your time automatically using your tasks. So it works both looking backwards and seeing how booked you are coming up. No timers. And it works for anything you put in your to-do list, not just on the computer (so exercise too, for example).
- Kovács Máté made this productI built this app and still improving it! It's for my own needs which is automatic tracking but you can use it for manual time tracking as well. So if you decide to give it a try please let me know, what you are missing and I'll add those to it!
- Mike made this productIf you want to have not only time tracking but taska management and budget controll. IC Projext is very easy to use.Mike made this productFor me the best time tracking tool ever. You can manage tasks and you can register your time: - on the task - on the "time transking" tab - on the clock (by pressing play/pause/stop) More! when you report time, your costs on the project is updating. Try