- Simple, no BS hydration. I tested it out early after I found it here on PH. Think Pedialyte, but for adults.
- Glossier's dominance is undisputed: haven't seen this level of fanaticism about a company since we all lined up for iPhones years ago 😂 Well-designed and formulated skincare products for men and women, all perfectly packaged with #glossierpink bubble mailers, stickers, and postcards. Their branding is seriously impressive.
- To those that know me: Yes, I know. Predictable. For those in the tech world, LaCroix quickly became ubiquitous despite it's multi-decade existence (VOX has a good article on this). I 💕 it because it's cheap, 0 calorie, and refreshing. The nostalgic brand is also fun. Use this site to create your own LaCroix flavor.
- All of Soapbox's products are high quality, smell great, and are great for skin and hair. And the best part is that fo every product sold, Soapbox donates a bar of soap to a person in need.
- I love everything that Hint puts out. Fruit-filled sunscreens that actually smell good and protect you in the sun. 😎
- Not only are these great vegan products, but the company pays to have the bottles come back. Circular model, no plastic waste.
- Susana Saeliu made this productPluto Pillows are built to your body stats, how you sleep, and what you like -- all at a fair price. They are a "hybrid-design," constructed with a supportive inner core and an outer plush pillow, unique to an individual's sleep profile. To start personalizing a pillow, all you have to do is visit our website and fill out a quick questionnaire. Your data will run through an algorithm that will help us create a pillow for you through our patent pending process. All information provided will be confidential. In a world of online mattress companies treating pillows as an afterthought, we want to put the focus back to where our heads lay at night.
- EASY PEASY BABY FOOD. What usually takes 9+ hour takes 15mins. Also saving the environment by cutting down food waste <3
- With your phone being 10x dirtier 💩then a toilet seat 🚽 and everything you touch ending up on your phone, WHOOSH! is transforming how we keep our ever growing world of screens and connected devices clean, sanitized & protected. Leveraging innovations in chemistry & formula development, WHOOSH! Tech Hygiene products provide superior performance, have a high consumer & environmental safety profile and provide differentiated features & benefits. WHOOSH!'s award winning Screen Shine products have been tested to ensure they are safe to use, non-toxic, non-alcohol/ammonia and make your screen shine like new! ✨✨ You wash your hands, now it's time to clean your phone!
- I have been a passionate customer, avid follower, and all-around lover of this brand for many years. Beauty Bakerie was founded in 2011 and recently received funding from Unilever. In addition to its products being unbelievable (and with a full range of colors), it's also an incredible company to support. It's a black, female owned company that makes vegan and cruelty free products. I happily give them my money. Albeit too much sometimes! They absolutely dominate the social media marketing game (brand & influencer marketing inspo for sure). Beauty Bakerie is wonderful, and if you haven't tried them, I recommend the Lip Whips. :)
- Delicious booze-free cocktails for those of us who are drinking less or don't drink at all. Handmade with organic ingredients in the Hudson River Valley, Non-GMO, and Whole30-compliant, Curious Elixirs are designed to lift your spirits and make your mouth dance. (Full disclosure: I'm a totally biased founder)
- apoogies for the long post - I LOVE www.G-RO.com (am an investor and co-founder). powerful visual ID in a category that is largely generic. they own portfolio of real IP. Luggage is now a $65bn category, but only Samsonite has marketshare (11% AFTER acquiring TUMI for $1.8bn [1.6% marketshare]), and LVMH's acquisition of Rimowa ($990mm for 0.4% marketshare) values 1% at over $2bn.