- Shannon Maloney made this productSoapBox is a one-on-one meeting tool used by over 30,000 managers. It's designed to help managers communicate more effectively with their teams, boost productivity and stay organized. Here's what you can do with SoapBox (free!) 👇 💻 Collaborate on a shared meeting agendas 📝 Take notes, comment and summarize what you discuss 📧 Automatically email meeting notes 🏃♀️ Add next steps and action items 🕐 Revisit past one-on-one meetings 📅 Sync meetings with your calendar 🧐 Spark ideas with the SoapBox question suggester 🔗 Integrate with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google 📌 Personalized home page with all upcoming meetings, action items and more in one central place Check out more ways SoapBox can supercharge 🚀 your one-on-one meetings here: https://soapboxhq.com/features/o...
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- Manuela Bárcenas made this productFellow is a lightweight app that managers and their teams use to: 📝 Create 1-on-1 meeting agendas ✅ Assign action items 💾 Save meeting templates for recurring meetings 💡 Receive suggested conversation topics and questions for their 1-on-1s 📌 Track feedback, priorities, and goals — all in one place. The app is entirely customizable, which means that you can get as creative as you want with your meeting agendas — while having the option to save the templates that you love! Features include: -One-on-one meetings -Team meetings -Feedback -Goal setting -Smart suggestions -Integrations with Slack, Google Calendar, Office 365, MS Teams & Human Resource Management Systems like BambooHR and Workday. ***If companies like Shopify, Vidyard, and SurveyMonkey trust Fellow as their meeting & feedback app, you should too 😉 Sign up and try it for free: www.fellow.app/one-on-ones — your team will thank you!
- Alex Potrivaev made this productYou can take a look at Teambit (I'm one of the co-founders here). Using lightweight surveys you can prepare the agenda for each week's meeting and with ability to share regular feedback and praise you can be sure that your interactions won't be limited to a one time a week.
- I loved appear.in for team collaborations. Takes less than a minute to register and get yourself a permalink to share with others and just like that, you are in a meeting already.If you are doing video meetings, Appear.in is sweet. Really easy to use as everything is in browser and free.
I really love the software and we're using it at picksaas to do video conferencing. The best thing about is it that everybody can enter with just one link, like the simplicity!
Best video conference tools I've ever used! Skip those first 10 minutes of meetings on Skype that people just say "Can you hear me? How about now?", and just start talking!
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
It's great to have a tool which bring a framework helping everyone to be more productive during a meeting. The use of the tool encourages me to note and share actions and decisions after a meeting.
I use Jam for 1 month, awesome tool connected with my Gmail through Zapier! Each task assigned to me automatically generates a notification with all the details I need. Keep up the good work!
- Sneha Mittal made this productSend automated email/SMS reminders, accept online payments, add booking constraints, add a zoom link automatically, create different default time slots (15-min, 30-min, 75-min and so on) and the best part it is free foever with most important features already available in the free version.
- Wilhelm Bacher made this productIf you're looking for a tool to facilitate customer facing meetings / Co-browsing, I'd recommend Demodesk: No downloads, fully interactive and it helps with scheduling. Full disclosure: I work at Demodesk
We've been using Demodesk since 9 months now. I love the software.
- The software is robust
- Never found any problems.
- Better alternative to Zoom
- Don't need Calendly
At Flockjay we train diverse jobseekers to launch their tech sales careers. So we prioritize having the best and most efficient tools to teach them the sales cycle. Demodesk is amazing in helping us make that happen. Seriously amazing.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
- Keeping up with teacher and parent is faster and easier than ever. Share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities important to you. This app basically works on three profiles 1.Owner/ Principal * Owner can handle multiple schools and multiple roles with single login it so easy every detail will be on your fingertips. * Now have in-house social media with notice creating your event and sharing pictures with school. * Find every single details of your teacher and it’s so easy that you can change schedule by just selecting the teacher from the present list. * Very easy to use for their day to day school management problems. * During PTM just search the name of student and can find the profile, attendance, homework result details in just a click. * Join the digitalization and enjoy the connection with parents Design your own school on www.home.bbedut .com 2. Teacher/ Staff * Less than 30 second challenge just voice out the name of the student and clicks only on absent and leaves. Still miss someone can change it any time any place. But only by the teacher who took the attendance. * Why to discuss about the homework well you can send it just on click and even attachment can be sent in the form of image, pdf, excel. Even result can be schedule with timing so ease your voice and pen enjoy to connect with whole class with single clicks. 3. Student / Parents * Now it is so easy to connect to the school and find every updates about the school on your app. * Connected with school on tracking of your bus and providing leaves to the school. The Blackboard app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It's also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing. It's easy have full control over your photos and privacy. The security is the most important patch in which we provide NDA with Schools on individual Data Security. Blackboard is Free and always be because our company vision consists of to help each single child on this planet to fulfill their dreams. The most important desktop features of Blackboard is data entry part and managing multiple things from web it can be only govern by the Owner and principal of the school at www.home.bbedut.com