- I'd pick Zoom.us for remote 1-1 meetings. Infinitely better than Skype, Hangouts or GoToMeeting.
- Manuela Bárcenas made this productManagers: Fellow.app is the best tool for your one-on-one meetings 🙌 Join thousands of leaders at companies such as Shopify, SurveyMonkey, Webflow, and Gong.io – and start using Fellow to: 📝 Plan meeting agendas collaboratively. 💡 Get suggested questions and timely reminders to engage with your team. ✉️ Send meeting notes via email or Slack. ✅ Delegate action items and keep track of assigned tasks. 💾 Customize your own meeting templates – and save them for recurring 1:1s. 💬 Use the private notes section to record your thoughts. 🎯 Set goals, exchange ongoing feedback, and engage in your direct report’s growth. 📅 Link meeting notes to calendar events. You can learn more about Fellow's one-on-one meeting feature here: https://www.fellow.app/one-on-on... Give it a try - (it's free!) Your team will thank you! 😉Even before joining the company, I was using Fellow.app to manage my direct reports and host better meetings with my team. I found it incredibly useful and loved that my team felt like they could add meeting agenda items into the tool throughout the week so that our one-on-one meetings were much more productive and efficient. I've also started using the personal streams to get myself organized and I LOVE that I can drag/drop action items from meetings straight into a stream. It's kept me incredibly organized and Fellow has really become a critical part of my daily workflow. The best part about working at Fellow now is being able to work on building a tool that people use and love... and being able to nerd out about productivity day in and day out. Give it a try - you'll love it!
- Shannon Maloney made this productSoapBox is a one-on-one meeting tool used by over 30,000 managers. It's designed to help managers communicate more effectively with their teams, boost productivity and stay organized. Here's what you can do with SoapBox (free!) 👇 💻 Collaborate on a shared meeting agendas 📝 Take notes, comment and summarize what you discuss 📧 Automatically email meeting notes 🏃♀️ Add next steps and action items 🕐 Revisit past one-on-one meetings 📅 Sync meetings with your calendar 🧐 Spark ideas with the SoapBox question suggester 🔗 Integrate with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google 📌 Personalized home page with all upcoming meetings, action items and more in one central place Check out more ways SoapBox can supercharge 🚀 your one-on-one meetings here: https://soapboxhq.com/features/o...I didn't realize how a tool like this could be so crucial for sparking meaningful and impactful conversations with my manager. The suggested questions feature SoapBox offers has been such a blessing to have, especially as someone who doesn't always know what to ask in one-on-ones. Since using SoapBox, I leave meetings feeling more excited about my job and more prepared to just crush it!!
- Alex Potrivaev made this productYou can take a look at Teambit (I'm one of the co-founders here). Using lightweight surveys you can prepare the agenda for each week's meeting and with ability to share regular feedback and praise you can be sure that your interactions won't be limited to a one time a week.
- 11I loved appear.in for team collaborations. Takes less than a minute to register and get yourself a permalink to share with others and just like that, you are in a meeting already.If you are doing video meetings, Appear.in is sweet. Really easy to use as everything is in browser and free.
- Sneha Mittal made this productSend automated email/SMS reminders, accept online payments, add booking constraints, add a zoom link automatically, create different default time slots (15-min, 30-min, 75-min and so on) and the best part it is free foever with most important features already available in the free version.
- Wilhelm Bacher made this productIf you're looking for a tool to facilitate customer facing meetings / Co-browsing, I'd recommend Demodesk: No downloads, fully interactive and it helps with scheduling. Full disclosure: I work at DemodeskDemodesk screen sharing allows both presenter and viewer can click and type simultaneously. It lets you even share control with multiple parties at the same time. Doesn't require any downloads or extensions. It works out of the box with any device and any browser, lag-free - yes, also Internet Explorer! Anyone can join by just clicking a link. And because Demodesk acts like a normal website, even the strictest firewalls won’t block it. It comes with automated scheduling, so you Calendly is basically integrated already. Also, Demodesk offers real-time sales guidance to giving advice in sales demos. It's not only a collaborating tool, but also audio & video conferencing tool. Demodesk can be used for sales demos, customer onboarding, success and support. Full disclosure: I work at Demodesk"
- Keeping up with teacher and parent is faster and easier than ever. Share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities important to you. This app basically works on three profiles 1.Owner/ Principal * Owner can handle multiple schools and multiple roles with single login it so easy every detail will be on your fingertips. * Now have in-house social media with notice creating your event and sharing pictures with school. * Find every single details of your teacher and it’s so easy that you can change schedule by just selecting the teacher from the present list. * Very easy to use for their day to day school management problems. * During PTM just search the name of student and can find the profile, attendance, homework result details in just a click. * Join the digitalization and enjoy the connection with parents Design your own school on www.home.bbedut .com 2. Teacher/ Staff * Less than 30 second challenge just voice out the name of the student and clicks only on absent and leaves. Still miss someone can change it any time any place. But only by the teacher who took the attendance. * Why to discuss about the homework well you can send it just on click and even attachment can be sent in the form of image, pdf, excel. Even result can be schedule with timing so ease your voice and pen enjoy to connect with whole class with single clicks. 3. Student / Parents * Now it is so easy to connect to the school and find every updates about the school on your app. * Connected with school on tracking of your bus and providing leaves to the school. The Blackboard app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It's also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing. It's easy have full control over your photos and privacy. The security is the most important patch in which we provide NDA with Schools on individual Data Security. Blackboard is Free and always be because our company vision consists of to help each single child on this planet to fulfill their dreams. The most important desktop features of Blackboard is data entry part and managing multiple things from web it can be only govern by the Owner and principal of the school at www.home.bbedut.com
- Mirrorfly’ video calling solution, connect users in a whole of about 100 +participants or individual for a lively conversation on the go. video calling SDK for mobile & web serve beyond the possibilities to make secure & peer-to-peer video conference on Android, iOS & Websites
- girish wadhwani made this productRe:Schedule is a calendar built for meetings such as 1:1s. Simply tap a meeting in your calendar to open up a workspace for the meetings. - Add a structured agenda to your meeting - Take notes organized to the agenda structure - Assign action items - Review past meeting notes history The output of the meeting such as notes and action items are automatically pushed to participants' Re:Schedule calendars. You can track them directly from your calendar. And there's a whole lot more. Re:Schedule integrates with Google Calendar.
- Heartpace it's a tool that can improve your communication in teams and in all company. You will have structured, prepared 1 on 1s and Team Meetings. Required preparation step before online \ offline meetings brings everyone on the same page Built to work with what you already use: Zoom, Hangouts, Microsoft Teams, Skype