- While I wrote this article back in 2014, it's still pretty accurate on how I manage my tasks on Trello. Organize by how long a task will take so as you have time, you pick one from that list and do it. https://medium.com/@GoLocalApps/...
- Why? It´s simple :) It can do anything you ever wanted. You have several views, which you can switch between anytime and your information is still available. The easiest data view version would be a typical list option, You can set dates, reminders and other labels with information. If you want to have a great overview over a project, then I would recommend the kanban view or the mind map option. Note: I work for Zenkit
- Trifon Tsvetkov made this productI've been using Sendtask in a similar way for about a year now. I've tried other tools (like Trello or Evernote) but they lack behind in things like recurring tasks (e.g. going to the gym). For larger projects, it works by grouping multiple tasks together. Each project can have sections and subsections, while each task can also have subtasks. This gives you several hierarchy levels so it's easier to manage more complex stuff.
- I have been using this product for about a year now. Basically, its an easy to use app for scheduling your day to day activity. Apart from that it has a decent notification system which will remind you of the task you need to do. One thing that can be further worked upon is the user interface. Although currently it is good enough from the competitor, it can be further simplified for users to understand.I have been using To-Do for the past 3 months now and in love with it. I needed an app that didn't bog me down with the set up required just to add a task. To-Do is just that. It's simple but very powerful. If you need anything more than just a to-do app, then this is probably not for you. I really like the smart review feature, ability to set up recurring notifications for tasks that I do daily or want to get into a habit. The UI is not the best, but it's the simplicity and getting the job done what attracted me to this app.
- 4Kaitlyn Hanrahan made this productIt sounds like you are exactly describing my to do list, Simply Goals & Tasks. There are color coded categories (called Goals because you can say how much time you *want* to be spending on them). This way you can have a work and fitness tasks all together but still separated. The scheduling works more like a paper planner, where you can add things to the day, the week, the month, or even just the year. This way you can zoom out to plan larger projects, and zoom back in to manage day-to-day! And there are notifications :)
- WorkFlowy is my partner in crime for the last 5 years I believe. It's quick, easy to search and navigate, simple and it doesn't waste your time. I use it for both ToDo tasks, quick meeting notes, bullet points briefs etc. I'm in love with it :)