Looking for recommendations.
- I was looking for nice email app for IOS and found it :) Totally recommend to try!
- An easy to use, extremely well designed, intuitive email client for Mac and iOS.Hands down, the best email platform! Track emails per recipient and tons of other features.
- Plain ol' Gmail for me. I've been using it to hit Inbox zero every single day. I keep messing around with other apps just for fun but I always go back to the classic web version. It's the best native email app out there.
- I have tested polymail, spark, airmail and others but all of thm sync emails slow. Sometimes you see different things in your iPad and in your Mac. Astro is as relaiable as then but also it is so fast. Like real time. You really should test it! It's my favorite email client.
- I've tried a lot of mail clients before falling in love with Newton. The interface is clear and simple with some powerful features like the read receipts one but also the informations about the sender profile and the ability to connect to third parties apps like Evernote or Dropbox.
- Take everything you love from other mail apps (send later, tracking, etc..) and build in a helpful scheduling system, email sequences, etc... all built on Gmail so you don't have to use a separate app. This is a MUST HAVE and they are constantly making it better.
- Hop has become my go to email client for Android. Makes it super simple to keep your mailbox tidy and supports pretty much any source of email, outlook, gmail, IMAP etc. It makes email feel like normal IM chat. Also encryption is supported if both contacts are using Hop!