- Zenkit is an awesome tool for project management. I use it mostly every day to manage my workflow. I have used several other tools in the past but Zenkit is by far one of the best ones! I especially like the fact, that you can continue working on data out of a Kanban board, table or mind-map - all in one app! It is also awesome for team collaboration.
- I use to read lot of hacker news so this is one of my bookmarks.Although I'm probably the most lacking in hack capabilities... I like reading this feed because people post the most interesting stories. I've come upon some great sites/stories I would have otherwise not found through my usual online wanderings.
- I could name all the usual suspects (Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, etc.) but one of the lesser known sites in my bookmarks is Hype Machine, a site for discovering up-and-coming songs and artists that you won't find on Spotify or Apple Music. If you're on the Mac, you can also skip the bookmark and download this native player: Plug.
- Perfect for when your roommate chews just a little too loudly & you need something to block it out.I put on http://youarelistening.to/ at about 60% volume and then rainymood.com about about 15%. very calming and focuses me like nothing else. The random interjections from youarelistening keep the rain sounds from making me space out. I have at times added in a couple of other sound layers at various volumes as well.
- I have techmeme up for my daily juicy info on Uber and how Uber is getting sued or how Travis may or may not be CEO right now... and how they have no chief level executives and are losing their board members too...