- Jocelyn Tan made this productSalesflare helps you sell more with less work by automating most of your sales funnel and workflow. It automatically populates your address book with the data it obtains from your company database, email signatures, and social media sources, tracks and logs all interactions of leads towards you, and then automatically sends out to-do reminders on specific leads from the data it gathers. It works wherever you work: be it on your desktop, mobile or just from your Gmail. Best yet, it's multi-app compatible, and works with over 700 apps via Zapier.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- The only CRM I can actually use. Doesn't get in my way. I actually want to use it! Great desktop app. Simple but powerful. Great customer support.
I've been using Close.io in my agency/freelance business for over a year and it's focus on completing activities—making the next call, sending a follow up email, checking off the next task, delivering a contract—has been great for helping focus. A little more premium priced than other options on the market, but the ROI and positive side effects way more than make up for the price.
- Honestly, it's not simple enough. But it worths to try. Cost - 0. + Gmail integration + email trackingIts free, you can with limited functions use Hubspot Sales integration, what is good for tracking, and Hubspot marketing platform as well.
I've been using HubSpot CRM since it was in Beta and it's really matured into a powerful CRM. I do pay for the Sales Pro tools which unlock a lot of power. There are some limitations however that make it a bad fit, you can read more about those in this review - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/top-things-you-should-know-about-the-limitations-of-hubspot-crm-with-workarounds/
I applied for the program through Start-Up Chile accelerator for my startup.
It is a bad product, it lacks of quality, features and it is expensive. That is ok, you have the choice to deliver bad quality as I have the choice to find other solution.
But I can not cancel hubspot account, now we are attached to a 12month contract per agent without any advert. I'm watching how they take my money every month even when I am not using it, and i begging them to cancel my account, they refuse.
Keep away from hubspot for startups, this is more a SCAM than a support program.
- Enterprising Josh made this productBitrix24 is excellent and extremely affordable with very generous free plan. Quotes, invoices, time tracking, tasks, projects, client extranet access, all the bells and whistles an agency typically needs. See https://www.bitrix24.com/uses/fr...
- SWELLEnterprise was built by a digital agency after looking for something that combined a lot of tools agency owners need that did not cost an arm and a leg. It is equipped with CRM, project management, Sales pipelines, Social Intranet, invoicing, time tracking, reporting, etc. You can find out more about it at https://swellsystem.com
- Without question, Zoho CRM is a fantastic choice. It is extremely robust, offering flexibility, strong reporting capability and an ecosystem that no other CRM platform comes close to. It not only integrates with all 40 + Zoho Apps but also offers a smooth integration with Gmail and Outlook. With Zoho CRM you also have hundreds of integrations with Zapier. If you want additional information about Zoho CRM or how we are using it skyrocket our own Digital Agency, you can reach me at email@example.com.