love TWIST with Jason C
- Love this show because it covers a wide range of what's going on right now in startups but Jason really takes a deep dive into certain topics. He's a great host and has awesome guests!
- Former Navy Seal and Task Unit Commander of Seal Team Bruiser. He happens to be a black belt in Jui-Jitsu and stoicism. A Little bit of history, a bit of jiu-jitsu, always served with a healthy dose of self-discipline and humility. Favorite podcast hands down.
- A great trio of hosts. I've been listening to these three for years, following them from podcast to podcast, network to network until they eventually banded together to start their own network. Their chemistry bleeds through every show and all three come from different backgrounds making this a great show about Apple and tech from three unique perspectives and use cases. Also highly recommend another show on their network "Cortex" where Myke teams up with CGP Grey and each week they basically just hang out and allow us to listen.
- This is not only a high quality production but Debbie is a brilliantly articulate and thoughtful host that puts this podcast at the top of my list. She dives deep into her guest's lives and has incredibly insightful discussions with them about design and their journey into it.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productI just launched this curated list of interviews and podcasts yesterday, It is not exactly a standalone podcast like you mentioned but I had such an extended youtube history of great content I figured putting them into one clean website would be an interesting approach. I also find it to be a good starting point, feel free to suggest videos to add as well! Jason, Reid Hoffman, Craig Cannon are all great hosts!