Especially looking for an iOS/Watch/Mac app, which logs my productive hours while I study for University.
- Tide gathers a great collection of nature sounds for people to listen while focus. A new Pomodoro Technique along with white noise (natural sounds) immerses me into your creation, ponder or meditation. A half-hour concentration, followed by a five-minute break, the Tide Timer helps me to be as much productive as I can.I rarely write reviews for apps but Tide is amazing. As someone with ADHD and difficulty concentrating, this has dramatically improved my ability to concentrate. Can’t recommend highly enough. I now have so much motivation to study, it’s a great app!
- Ivan Mir made this productQbserve (our app) tracks productivity automatically. It shows your current performance at the menu bar and the dock in real-time, so it's easier to stay focused. Unfortunately, we can't make an iOS apps because of the iOS sandbox restrictions. (We have a student discount, by the way!)
- For me, the name caught my attention. I started using Calm in 2017 when I came across it's Apple app of the year 2017 promotions. Since then I've been glued to using calm. What hooked me to it is its UI and a wide range of ambient music choices.
- PDFelement for Mac/windows is a speedy, lightweight, yet surprisingly powerful PDF editing application. Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/?utm... And PDFelement also releases a basic version for those people who require to edit pdf in a simple and fast method with an affordable price. PDFelement Pro for Mac-it helps to read, edit, or annotate PDFs, convert PDFs with ease. Convert PDFs to words/text/PPT/EXCEL. It also support OCR(convert image to words) Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-...
- Helps you follow the Pomodoro technique to break down your work hours to 25 minutes time slots with a 5 minutes break between. that 5 minutes break gives you motivation to get going! I find the technique very helpful. There are a lot of apps that are implemented based on this technique. This is what I found to be a good one on Mac/iOS. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Po...