- Siobhan O'Rorke made this productI'm a bit biased, I know, but Zenkit is useful for pretty much everything, including design inspiration. It's not the easiest to snip things from the web (although that's coming soon), however once it's in Zenkit you can tag, sort, and view images really easily. You can even create a mind map to help cluster your inspiration better :)
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
Absolutely love Evernote. Use it for work and personal use and that is easy with the ability to make notebooks. Tags are super helpful as is annotating a document or editing a picture with Skitch. Makes my life easier and more organized!
Evernote is a platform that allows you to organize, store, share and then search your information. Evernote impacts a business's productivity by streamlining the collection and distribution of critical information by enhancing its retrieval. Evernote's gives your business enhanced control of the information you own or information already collected by your employees. It's your business. It's your information.
- I´m using Milanote it´s all manual, drag and drop, no grids and I Love it!Milanote is by far my top pick for this use case. It melds 'folder organising' with 'wall space'. It's intuitive and starts free!
- Graeme Bryce made this productI am part of the product team but I have been looking for an app to do this for years! Of course we use JIRA and Confluence but we also now use Twasme to organise screenshots will associated note and documents. It allows you to create unlimited collections and then create unlimited entries inside each collection. An entry can be simply a note or it can have attachments. you can also add custom values to each entry to store credentials or scores or just about anything. The team are keen to see how people react to the product and will listen to any feature requests. At the moment anyone signing up for the live product before the end of January receives a free lifetime subscription.
- Started using Boards recently, really awesome to easily gather inspirations, quotes, images, etc. You can pretty much drag and drop anything and nicely structure it all in a board that you can share and collaborate on with your team.
- I like OneNote to clip & collect stuff. Pro: It's free, has powerful Browser add-ons to clip anything and the search functionality is phenomenal. Con: The macOS version lacks terribly in features compared to the Windows one. I have tried a few others like Evernote, Agenda, Notes, Pocket but I always find myself to go back to OneNote.