- I think this does the best job of _automatically_ tracking contacts... but it's not great. Anyway, i sync all of my iCloud contacts here, and then there is deduping functionality to keep them merged and happy. not perfect... but not terrible to use as a "source of truth"I have forgotten that I have contacts to manage with google contacts. Out of sight out of mind. I have changed multiple devices and the contacts are there and up to date
- I think, with a little bit of Zapier / IFTTT work, you could make Airtable a pretty cool contact database. You could even sync down your social followers in different tables, and have it all connect in one big one. i've used airtable in lieu of other CRM software for a local organization, and it's way easier and free!
This app is simply amazing! I have been using this as my replacement to Google Spreadsheets. The features inside of this amazing service are endless. If you have lots of data and want to organize it efficiently, this is the app for you :)
We started using Airtable to manage our content projects at work. After using it for a month, I decided I liked it so much that I signed up for Zapier and Airtable to manage my personal projects as well. It has completely changed everything.
Fieldbook is obscure enough that it offers more privacy than Google Sheets (data directly linked to your Google profile, directly searchable by CIA/NSA, etc). Unfortunately Fieldbook is also Silicon Valley, ex-Googlers and ex-Grouponers so I wouldn't keep anything too private there. US privacy issues limit its usefulness.
This app is great - I'm pretty bummed to just have found out about it now, while they're in the process of turning off the service in June 2018. Hope there's another app i can find that works similarly... AirTable is great, but I can't use it for a full database for certain projects because of their freemium account limits.
- Jonathan Costet made this productFor lack of a better option, I had used spreadsheets to keep track of it all in one place. Until testing Folk. Now I've got all my sources, accounts, devices all synced and the best thing is that Folk actually deduplicates them automatically! Other tools I had tried required too much setup because I had to manually merge contacts... It also lets you tag contacts and run them through simple flows - which is exactly what I needed to keep my network organized.
I've been using Folk in private beta for some time, and I'm glad I can finally tell the world how much of a game-changer it has been for me! Folk saves me a HUGE amount of time: it keeps all my contacts from multiple sources in one place, it automatically deduplicates/enriches/adds email threads to contacts, AND it acts like a CRM but for my network. I had tested many options before, so I'm relieved I won't have to switch tools back-and-forth anymore!
New product that instantly made me smile. It fits in between the virtually useless contacts list in Gmail and the distant-feeling CRM in the cloud. Using it made me realise this happy medium of Folk is much quicker for the kind of contact management and outreach most relevant for our company. Plus the overall UX and beautiful UI run rings around the majority of CRMs and contact managers out there.
- Have a look at Agile CRM's contact management feature: https://www.agilecrm.com/360-deg... View everything you need to know about each contact on a single page and deliver a personalized experience with every customer or prospect interaction. > Build Contact Profiles Build a detailed profile for each contact that includes contact information, communication history, social media profiles, interests, points of engagement, lead scores, and related tasks and notes. Access all of that information from a single contact page. > Share Information Across Teams Because you’re working in the cloud, every team member—regardless of their department—can have access to view and update information on a contact’s page. Regardless of who is assisting your customer today, he or she will have all that customer’s historical data at their fingertips. > Improve Data Integrity When every interaction that your staff has with a contact is tracked and updated in real time, the information therein will always be up-to-date. And when there is one source of information that everyone in your company is using, everyone pitches into the data upkeep, producing cleaner, more accurate data to work with. > Maximize Efficiency With everyone able to update the information on a contact’s page, you’re able to capture more data and insight more quickly. This drastically reduces inefficient overlap that occurs when two teams, working in isolation, gather the same information on the same contact. Your team will be able to focus more on high-value tasks and less on data entry. FYI, Agile CRM has been rated as the best by: - G2Crowd, - Capterra, - TrustRadius Currently serves over 14,000 businesses worldwide! It's a free tool, you can try it and share your feedback! :)
- Messenger is a free app to manage all your social apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and so on. Connect with all friends and families in Messenger. Easily start a communication! Want to open all chat apps quickly? You can do it in Messenger with one click. Count the use times of each app to help you figure out which app you used most. Support access to 40+ social platforms. You don’t need to install all the messenger apps. Save your phone storage and keep it running fast. With Messenger, you can have all your friends and family in one place. Send text, photos, emoji, or start a video chat. Stay connected at any time and any place!