I feel like I have contacts everywhere - my phone, my various email accounts, and all of the various social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc). What app have you found that does the best at keeping all of these organized and categorized?
- I think this does the best job of _automatically_ tracking contacts... but it's not great. Anyway, i sync all of my iCloud contacts here, and then there is deduping functionality to keep them merged and happy. not perfect... but not terrible to use as a "source of truth"I have forgotten that I have contacts to manage with google contacts. Out of sight out of mind. I have changed multiple devices and the contacts are there and up to date
- I think, with a little bit of Zapier / IFTTT work, you could make Airtable a pretty cool contact database. You could even sync down your social followers in different tables, and have it all connect in one big one. i've used airtable in lieu of other CRM software for a local organization, and it's way easier and free!
- Jonathan Costet made this productFor lack of a better option, I had used spreadsheets to keep track of it all in one place. Until testing Folk. Now I've got all my sources, accounts, devices all synced and the best thing is that Folk actually deduplicates them automatically! Other tools I had tried required too much setup because I had to manually merge contacts... It also lets you tag contacts and run them through simple flows - which is exactly what I needed to keep my network organized.
- Have a look at Agile CRM's contact management feature: https://www.agilecrm.com/360-deg... View everything you need to know about each contact on a single page and deliver a personalized experience with every customer or prospect interaction. > Build Contact Profiles Build a detailed profile for each contact that includes contact information, communication history, social media profiles, interests, points of engagement, lead scores, and related tasks and notes. Access all of that information from a single contact page. > Share Information Across Teams Because you’re working in the cloud, every team member—regardless of their department—can have access to view and update information on a contact’s page. Regardless of who is assisting your customer today, he or she will have all that customer’s historical data at their fingertips. > Improve Data Integrity When every interaction that your staff has with a contact is tracked and updated in real time, the information therein will always be up-to-date. And when there is one source of information that everyone in your company is using, everyone pitches into the data upkeep, producing cleaner, more accurate data to work with. > Maximize Efficiency With everyone able to update the information on a contact’s page, you’re able to capture more data and insight more quickly. This drastically reduces inefficient overlap that occurs when two teams, working in isolation, gather the same information on the same contact. Your team will be able to focus more on high-value tasks and less on data entry. FYI, Agile CRM has been rated as the best by: - G2Crowd, - Capterra, - TrustRadius Currently serves over 14,000 businesses worldwide! It's a free tool, you can try it and share your feedback! :)
- Vicky Aggelopoulou made this productPobuca Connect is a really helpful and simple contact management app that turns your multiple and non-connected business contact lists into one unified company address book which is easy to access from everywhere and ready to share with co-workers or business associates. It also offers a built-in bot that helps you keep business contacts up-to-date and always accessible. Among others, Pobuca Connect enables you to: • Organize your contacts: Separate personal from business contacts. Pobuca Connect helps you keep a neat business address book and avoid any unnecessary mix-up. • Access business contacts everywhere: Search for names or organizations and get all their contact details instantly. Update your business contact lists by scanning business cards or grabbing email signatures and sync all your devices (desktop, mobile, web, outlook) to be automatically updated with the latest info. • Use Pobuca Connect in your cloud ecosystem: Integrate Pobuca Connect with any of your business software or cloud solution, such as O365, CRM, Email marketing tools, Single Sign-on solutions. • Stay secure and GDPR compliant: Protect your valuable information by controlling who has access to what. Also, note that Pobuca Connect is fully GDPR-compliant, since your data protection and privacy is a top priority to us. We don’t keep any copies of your contact lists and if you delete the app, your data is permanently deleted too. • Manage your everyday workflow with Pobuca Bot, your virtual assistant: Use the built-in Pobuca Bot to search and update all these contact details of your co-workers, business associates and organizations that are stored in Pobuca Connect. You can find Pobuca Bot, your virtual assistant, at desktop app, Outlook add-in, on Facebook Messenger and Skype. You can sign up for free: https://app.pobu.ca/#/login and discover all its features!
- I would highly recommend Contactzilla to manage your contacts. As a founder in a small to medium team, we wanted to ensure all of our contacts were in one central place and accessible to all (otherwise we kept losing them). I can sync between all our devices, and the best thing of all is I can set permissions on address books. Meaning only certain team members can edit or change address books. They offer a great pricing plan and even discounts for charities (which we are!)
- Messenger is a free app to manage all your social apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and so on. Connect with all friends and families in Messenger. Easily start a communication! Want to open all chat apps quickly? You can do it in Messenger with one click. Count the use times of each app to help you figure out which app you used most. Support access to 40+ social platforms. You don’t need to install all the messenger apps. Save your phone storage and keep it running fast. With Messenger, you can have all your friends and family in one place. Send text, photos, emoji, or start a video chat. Stay connected at any time and any place!