I'm using Hubspot, and it's great for making workflows, but it's clunky and doesn't feel as modern or lightweight as other tools out there. Is there ONE tool your company uses for all your marketing needs? Maybe it's two apps? What are they?
- Using Postcards, you can create beautiful emails/newsletters in minutes with drag and drop features and ready-made modules. Generated and exported emails are optimized for most popular email service providers and email clients (desktop and browsers). This template generator offers more than 100 components to designers and developers to create custom emails within minutes. With drag-n-drop builder feature, custom colors, thousands of responsive designs, and modular system, it can be said that utmost simplicity is provided to the user. Without a doubt, transactional emails are an important (and valuable) type of email. Sometimes called “triggered” emails, transactional email is sent because of a user’s interaction (like a password reset) or process (like a monthly invoice). A few examples of valuable transactional emails: Order requests and order confirmations Digital contract sign requests Invoices Digital entrance tickets Usage overviews like with utility companies Auction sites and bidding updates Software as a service messaging Password reset emails
- It all really depends on what aspects of marketing we're talking about. At Brand24 we use many different products, including our own for social media monitoring. It would be difficult to list all of them but just to name a few: *CoSchedule for scheduling and publishing content *MailChimp for email marketing *Semrush for keyword research and competitor analysis
- Ruslan made this productWell, I'm biased here obviously (as a founder). Lemme tell you one thing. It doesn't matter what you did. There are a 50-70% of people who don't open your emails. There are so many reasons why it’s happened. To name a few: didn't get a value from your previous email, their inbox is overwhelming, they use a few inboxes and don't check that one they use during sign up at your service. People who are not open your messages are still interested in your product. Don't drop them just because it's an easy way. Instead of that - try to move your communication to the places of their attention such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other platforms. Here are a few examples of how it works: You are about to release a new drop of sneakers at your shop. Send an email blast and get 35% of open rates. Now you can launch carousel ads on Facebook to show a number of pictures taken from different angles to present the best sneaker. Or you released a new feature, emailed your entire subscribers to present it. For those who didn't open your email, you can launch a short video as a pre-roll ad on Facebook, increasing the adoption of your new solution. Or you're doing a cold outreach and again get only 42% open rates. Try to show the rest of them your offer across the Linkedin to increase the brand awareness. But be careful, you have a few risks here. 1) People can't be annoyed by the fact of overcommunication across all channels. 2) You can waste your money to show the ads to people who already got your message via email. To avoid both of them, you need to update all audiences on an hourly basis. It's exactly what we help you to do at Quokka. When I was working at adtech company, this small hint gives us a 3x growth. It was the moment when I came up with the idea of Quokka. Now it does exactly the same - create and update custom audiences based on people who didn't open your email on autopilot.
- If we speak about email building - you can cover it with Stripo. You can create beautiful responsive emails templates fast and export them to Hubspot or many other ESPs (like Mailchimp, Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Mailigen, Braze, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, and others.) or email clients you use (Outlook, Gmail, etc.). Use 300+ predesigned email templates, thousands of email blocks, built-in libraries, image editor, banner creator to save your time. Add interactive effects, like image rollover, countdown timer, etc., and test emails before exporting directly in Stripo.
- Paperform is a great online forms and landing pages builder. Been using Paperform to run surveys, generate leads, collect payments. Irreplacable part of my marketing tools stack.Using Paperform at our agency as well for lead generation. Great tool. Especially loving the integrations, save me a lot of time.
- Why do you think that your users don’t reply to your feedback emails and some choose to unsubscribe from your mailing list? Especially when you ask them for their feedback after selling a product or providing a service? It’s kind of frustrating! But why do you think they do this? It’s simple - the way you chose to get feedback from your users was frustrating for them. Nobody wants to write an essay these days in feedback emails, who has time for that? It’s time for you to outsmart your competitors and choose a smarter way of making your users think more in an emojical way!
- Yes, it is the ONE tool for all our marketing needs as it provides all the necessary marketing automation features (https://www.agilecrm.com/marketi...) a company requires to consistently grow. For example - email marketing, social media marketing, web engagement. Here are the email marketing features of Agile CRM: - Prepackaged & Custom Templates - Personalization - Email Lead Scoring - Tracking and Metrics - Email A/B Testing - Drag-and-Drop Email Builder - Target Your Audience - Sharing on Social Media - Autoresponders - Real-Time Alerts Here are the web engagement features it provides: - Landing pages - Web forms - Web popups - Push Notifications - Exit Intent - CRM Analytics Hope I helped! :)Hello Razia Marketing tool with the concept or technology of marketing automation serves as the best marketing tool. You seem to find little trouble with the current marketing tool. Try Agile CRM’s, Marketing Automation. It resolves all your issues: -Simple yet sophisticated user friendly interface with drag- drop design, auto-responds, automatic email personilization -Effortlessly run and manage multi channel email and drip campaigns with tracking and detailed reports -As a bonus integrated sales automation keeping the sales and marketing alignment -Smart triggers with custom conditions and filters for marketing campaigns Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM with sales, marketing and service automation. Just a single software to manage your marketing needs effectively. Leaving a link here: https://www.agilecrm.com/marketi...
- Susanne Weng made this productPersonalization by Instapage makes 1:1 ad-to-page personalization a reality. We discovered a huge inefficiency in the digital advertising market - marketers are not tapping into the power of audience data to maximize conversions. With Instapage, marketers can now create high-converting, personalized post-click experiences for every ad and audience, in minutes and without a developer!
- Mahshid Hadadi made this productIt depends on your team and product working on! If you are working on an android or iOS application, I suggest you take a look at Hengam. Hengam takes the pain out of identifying and reengaging your app's inactive users to reduce churn and increase happy customers through smart automated data-driven messaging. read more about it on https://hengam.ioI'm using Hengam almost every day. It gives me a good insight of my app users who are going to uninstall the app. beside , it increases the users engagement of the app through personalized & automated push notifications. It seems they uses something like AI to predict my churning users. I really recommend it for both Android & iOS app owners.
- I found AeroLeads as a great tool for marketing and sales effort. Though many SDR uses it for meeting their sales target, however, a marketer can also use it for marketing and outreach purpose and keep their audience engaged by sending the insightful content which they publish on their website.
- Simon Benfeldt Jørgensen made this productSolves the pain of getting press for tech StartUps. 📈 The Growth Hacks and resources are for entrepreneurs, founders, growth managers, or anyone else who is trying to grow a startup. If acquiring new customers (and retaining existing ones) it is important to your business to get noticed in the press. If customers matter to you, then growth hacking and PR should matter to you. The full package includes: ✅ 3000+ TECH JOURNALISTS EMAILS ✅ 200+ LAUNCH PRODUCT AND SUBMIT PRODUCT SITES ✅ GROWTH HACKING TOOLS ✅ READY TO IMPLEMENT GROWTH HACKS ✅ FACEBOOK GROUPS TO POST PRODUCT ✅ MOBILE APP REVIEW SITES ✅ GUEST POSTS SITES