- It all really depends on what aspects of marketing we're talking about. At Brand24 we use many different products, including our own for social media monitoring. It would be difficult to list all of them but just to name a few: *CoSchedule for scheduling and publishing content *MailChimp for email marketing *Semrush for keyword research and competitor analysis
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
- Ruslan made this productWell, I'm biased here obviously (as a founder). Lemme tell you one thing. It doesn't matter what you did. There are a 50-70% of people who don't open your emails. There are so many reasons why it’s happened. To name a few: didn't get a value from your previous email, their inbox is overwhelming, they use a few inboxes and don't check that one they use during sign up at your service. People who are not open your messages are still interested in your product. Don't drop them just because it's an easy way. Instead of that - try to move your communication to the places of their attention such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other platforms. Here are a few examples of how it works: You are about to release a new drop of sneakers at your shop. Send an email blast and get 35% of open rates. Now you can launch carousel ads on Facebook to show a number of pictures taken from different angles to present the best sneaker. Or you released a new feature, emailed your entire subscribers to present it. For those who didn't open your email, you can launch a short video as a pre-roll ad on Facebook, increasing the adoption of your new solution. Or you're doing a cold outreach and again get only 42% open rates. Try to show the rest of them your offer across the Linkedin to increase the brand awareness. But be careful, you have a few risks here. 1) People can't be annoyed by the fact of overcommunication across all channels. 2) You can waste your money to show the ads to people who already got your message via email. To avoid both of them, you need to update all audiences on an hourly basis. It's exactly what we help you to do at Quokka. When I was working at adtech company, this small hint gives us a 3x growth. It was the moment when I came up with the idea of Quokka. Now it does exactly the same - create and update custom audiences based on people who didn't open your email on autopilot.
I was a beta-tester of Quokka and enjoyed the tool.
For me, it came into play during product launch so I've easily retargeted people who didn't open may emails.
For the current price it is no brainer.
Sure these guys are making the next big thing in marketing
- If we speak about email building - you can cover it with Stripo. You can create beautiful responsive emails templates fast and export them to Hubspot or many other ESPs (like Mailchimp, Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Mailigen, Braze, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, and others.) or email clients you use (Outlook, Gmail, etc.). Use 300+ predesigned email templates, thousands of email blocks, built-in libraries, image editor, banner creator to save your time. Add interactive effects, like image rollover, countdown timer, etc., and test emails before exporting directly in Stripo.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- Why do you think that your users don’t reply to your feedback emails and some choose to unsubscribe from your mailing list? Especially when you ask them for their feedback after selling a product or providing a service? It’s kind of frustrating! But why do you think they do this? It’s simple - the way you chose to get feedback from your users was frustrating for them. Nobody wants to write an essay these days in feedback emails, who has time for that? It’s time for you to outsmart your competitors and choose a smarter way of making your users think more in an emojical way!
- Susanne Weng made this productPersonalization by Instapage makes 1:1 ad-to-page personalization a reality. We discovered a huge inefficiency in the digital advertising market - marketers are not tapping into the power of audience data to maximize conversions. With Instapage, marketers can now create high-converting, personalized post-click experiences for every ad and audience, in minutes and without a developer!
I applied for the program through Start-Up Chile accelerator for my startup.
It is a bad product, it lacks of quality, features and it is expensive.
You are attached to 12 month contract per agent, if you need 5 agents one month and 2 the next, you have to keep paying for the 5 agents the whole year.
You can not cancel hubspot account, now we are attached to a 12month contract per agent without any advert.
Keep away from hubspot for startups, this is more a SCAM than a support program.
I use Hubspot as part of my day to day routine.
It's an awesome tool for sales and marketers (specially for startups).
The problem is that when your team grows it becomes quickly very expensive and non competitive compared to using zappier and different other tools.
- I found AeroLeads as a great tool for marketing and sales effort. Though many SDR uses it for meeting their sales target, however, a marketer can also use it for marketing and outreach purpose and keep their audience engaged by sending the insightful content which they publish on their website.
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/
- Simon Benfeldt Jørgensen made this productSolves the pain of getting press for tech StartUps. 📈 The Growth Hacks and resources are for entrepreneurs, founders, growth managers, or anyone else who is trying to grow a startup. If acquiring new customers (and retaining existing ones) it is important to your business to get noticed in the press. If customers matter to you, then growth hacking and PR should matter to you. The full package includes: ✅ 3000+ TECH JOURNALISTS EMAILS ✅ 200+ LAUNCH PRODUCT AND SUBMIT PRODUCT SITES ✅ GROWTH HACKING TOOLS ✅ READY TO IMPLEMENT GROWTH HACKS ✅ FACEBOOK GROUPS TO POST PRODUCT ✅ MOBILE APP REVIEW SITES ✅ GUEST POSTS SITES
Super misleading. Also not sure what the user will get for a monthly fee. Is the list getting updated on a monthly basis?
EDIT: I just reread this and it seems rude. That's not my intention, however when you charge people money and take something from them - anything, even their email - it is expected that they get some value in return, even if that's not very significant.
Another sales pitch just feels like a steal, not only of their data (email), but of their time.
The person behind basically spammed a lot of users on Twitter to have them upvote here on Producthunt. Also it seems very misleading putting in your email just to get a sales pitch.
+ A subscription model for a potentially-never-updated product? Nope.
Generally I'm against just collecting emails, and to make matters worse.. it could easily be considered illegal to message all ~3.000 people in Denmark (also where maker is from) Depends how its done and if total consent is given from all. Anyhow, I wouldn't risk it myself.
Good job on the data collection, but anything else I basically dislike. Good luck though.
Used Skrapp and Hunter.io before, but switched to Snov.io with no hesitation. Helps all departments - marketing, SDRs and sales. 9/10 in my opinion!
This product is really user friendly. it has a lot of options to find the prospects you need and to send the personalized campaign to your emailing list. It's like the dream service for the marketers, sales representatives, recruiters and others. It has a lot of functions to achieve the amazing results and all these for pretty low prices
- Yes, it is the ONE tool for all our marketing needs as it provides all the necessary marketing automation features (https://www.agilecrm.com/marketi...) a company requires to consistently grow. For example - email marketing, social media marketing, web engagement. Here are the email marketing features of Agile CRM: - Prepackaged & Custom Templates - Personalization - Email Lead Scoring - Tracking and Metrics - Email A/B Testing - Drag-and-Drop Email Builder - Target Your Audience - Sharing on Social Media - Autoresponders - Real-Time Alerts Here are the web engagement features it provides: - Landing pages - Web forms - Web popups - Push Notifications - Exit Intent - CRM Analytics Hope I helped! :)