- To be totally honest, I don't think there's a TON of difference between Pomodoro timers (they're all timers all operating off of the same theory) but this one is my favorite of all that I've come across because it lives in my Mac menu bar and is so simple and pretty. Checks all my boxes— efficient, effective, convenient and designed well!
- I've used this for years. Is dead simple. Has a super simple UX. One nice bonus feature is that it will add each of your pomo's to your calendar. So if you want to track how many you did in a day, you can look back in see. I generally just turn it on when I'm having trouble getting into "the zone"
- I really like the UI, it is super simple, without much hassle.
- timqian made this productI build this tool recently. It is a chrome extension contains a todo list and a Pomodoro timer. It displays tomatoes you have done around a clock which gives you an intuitive view of how is things going. The UI is simple and intuitive. Check it out ;)
- I like Toggle because not only provides a Pomodoro timer, it also has a time tracker for projects and a nice dashboard where you can see how you use your time. The browser extension is very simple to use and you can configure it to be a Pomodoro timer or a regular customizable tracker.