- I use Notion for task and project management. It's a major upgrade to Trello and Airtable in my opinion.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productI'd say, the product and project management tool with built-in prioritization for Agile teams, Hygger.io is really good for daily using not only for product and project managers but also for business owners, developers, marketers, team leads and everyone who wants to get success in planning, scheduling and prioritization. The full set of functions that Hygger proposes will satisfy the needs of any specialists in modern startups and big companies. Actually, it's a powerful alternative to well-known platforms and software such as Jira.
- Tonkean is a great place to 'live-in' from a day-to-day business perspective. The platform can track and help you manage absolutely anything you're interested in. For example, just from the templates available on the website there are examples for sales, agency, project, product, meeting and SaaS use-cases (https://tonkean.com/templates/). Tonkean ties into every business tool you use (via native integrations and web hooks). For example, if you're a manager you can track each of your team's projects within Tonkean. For each project you would create tracks, inner-tracks and even inner-inner-tracks (there's no limit on those) and assign your team members as owners for their respective pieces of the project. You can tie in your favorite business tools and applications to each track as well. For example if one project is marketing campaigns, you might want to pull in the campaign spend for your respective social channels. You can do this in Tonkean and if the Tonkean bot catches an anomaly in the data you've brought in (at any time in the future), it will reach out to the owner of that campaign (via Slack, Teams or email) and request a status update. It works like this for anything and everything you want to track. It basically eliminates all the back and forth (and coordination) efforts that teams usually waste so much time on. Think of it as less time spent updating your team and on your team updating you and more time taking action (for yourself and your team members). It's a serious game changer.
- Sammy Schuckert made this productMy team uses Lito to overcome loneliness and inefficient communication as a remote team. It helps us to have quick conversations resolving issues without waiting for replies for hours. Lito is a great addition to messaging applications like Slack.
- One app that I use and that makes my life easier on the daily basis is NoteLedge by Kdan Mobile. I had it recommended to me by a friend several months ago, and since then how I manage my time has improved as well as how I organize my notes/files, how I study and my overall efficiency is much higher now. Firstly, this app works great for taking all kinds of notes (at work, at school), secondly, all the web content you collect and want to save for later goes into a separate media folder in the app for easy browsing, the notes you create are interactive and fun - images, graphs, voice notes, sketches - it's easy to take your notes to the next level, which is how I feel about my note-taking skills recently. So, I use the app daily for school notes, I sketch in it, do some journaling, create to-do lists and stay organized. Can't complain!Personally, I use NoteLedge every day for journaling. It's something I've been doing for a while (since high-school), and digital journaling with NoteLedge is quite nice. I can use the app on all my devices, work with various pens and paper-styles. It's a nice experience overall.
- Best calendaring solution I've ever found! It completely streamlines all my scheduling and calendar needs, eliminating all back and forth over email It also eliminates the need for third party tools like Calendly and Doodle. It saves me 102 hours per week on average in scheduling back and forth. The iOS app has an iMessage integration that lets me schedule within iMessage without ever leaving the thread or opening any other apps.
- Its hands down, the best news/blogs aggregator app have ever seen. It lets you focus on the main aim of reading articles from different sources, rather than jumping here and there to find the best articles. I use it almost 9-10 times daily and is my only source of staying updated with world.
- Can't survive without Evernote. My todo list, quick-notetaking, writing, idea directory - Everything in evernote.I don't know what I would do without Evernote. Also, It's good to point out how useful the Clip to Evernote extension is, you can use it to bookmark or for saving content from web sites.
- I use Todoist to plan my day. PROCESS : - Sunday: Short-Term Goals Setting and Week Planning (The "Week view" gives me a holistic view so I can distribute tasks throughout the week.) - End of Day: I review what I've done today, see, and adjust what's coming tomorrow - Sunday: Replay the loop