- I use Notion for task and project management. It's a major upgrade to Trello and Airtable in my opinion.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productI'd say, the product and project management tool with built-in prioritization for Agile teams, Hygger.io is really good for daily using not only for product and project managers but also for business owners, developers, marketers, team leads and everyone who wants to get success in planning, scheduling and prioritization. The full set of functions that Hygger proposes will satisfy the needs of any specialists in modern startups and big companies. Actually, it's a powerful alternative to well-known platforms and software such as Jira.
- Tonkean is a great place to 'live-in' from a day-to-day business perspective. The platform can track and help you manage absolutely anything you're interested in. For example, just from the templates available on the website there are examples for sales, agency, project, product, meeting and SaaS use-cases (https://tonkean.com/templates/). Tonkean ties into every business tool you use (via native integrations and web hooks). For example, if you're a manager you can track each of your team's projects within Tonkean. For each project you would create tracks, inner-tracks and even inner-inner-tracks (there's no limit on those) and assign your team members as owners for their respective pieces of the project. You can tie in your favorite business tools and applications to each track as well. For example if one project is marketing campaigns, you might want to pull in the campaign spend for your respective social channels. You can do this in Tonkean and if the Tonkean bot catches an anomaly in the data you've brought in (at any time in the future), it will reach out to the owner of that campaign (via Slack, Teams or email) and request a status update. It works like this for anything and everything you want to track. It basically eliminates all the back and forth (and coordination) efforts that teams usually waste so much time on. Think of it as less time spent updating your team and on your team updating you and more time taking action (for yourself and your team members). It's a serious game changer.
- Sammy Schuckert made this productMy team uses Lito to overcome loneliness and inefficient communication as a remote team. It helps us to have quick conversations resolving issues without waiting for replies for hours. Lito is a great addition to messaging applications like Slack.
- I use Todoist to plan my day. PROCESS : - Sunday: Short-Term Goals Setting and Week Planning (The "Week view" gives me a holistic view so I can distribute tasks throughout the week.) - End of Day: I review what I've done today, see, and adjust what's coming tomorrow - Sunday: Replay the loop
- Can't survive without Evernote. My todo list, quick-notetaking, writing, idea directory - Everything in evernote.
- Its hands down, the best news/blogs aggregator app have ever seen. It lets you focus on the main aim of reading articles from different sources, rather than jumping here and there to find the best articles. I use it almost 9-10 times daily and is my only source of staying updated with world.