Today’s email is by Sam DeBrule, co-founder of Journal, and voice of the Machine Learnings newsletter. Artificial Intelligence: the buzziest of tech buzzwords.
We’re decades away from developing a superhuman artificial intelligence. Luckily, a handful of startups are already hard at work using machine learning (ML) techniques to build products that automate work-related tasks for you.
Here are a few ML-enabled tools that will make you more effective at work today:
• Grammarly fixes botched sentences when writing important emails
• Cassette lets you be present by transcribing interviews & meetings
• X.ai is like your own personal assistant for scheduling meetings
• Textio flags and reduces biased language in job descriptions
• Troops alerts your sales team when leads are slipping