@rahulmf I didn't try 10% Happier but I tried a lot of apps for meditation and all the time couldn't find time to use them (or didn't have enough motivation). And now I'm fixing it listening of Yoga nidra. That's not an app and I use a record before falling asleep.
@rahulmf@anna_panchenko I think the only thing that should not need any app, is the meditation, it supposed to be natural and free the mind from any material aspect and focus on the mind. Well that's my opinion :) have a good day!
* Twitter - to keep my overwhelming optimism for the future of humanity in check.
* Slack - Because my team insists TBH. I grow less enthused by the day.
* Zenhub - Who's doing what, tightly integrated with Github.
* New Gmail - Because those fuckers killed Inbox.
* Lettuce - Because we're building it for ourselves.
Most helpful to me:
Notion is an amazing workspace app and the way I organize myself nowadays
HyperCharts - the best way to get updated on stocks I follow
Finally, AppSource is something I am building to help other find great tools