500+ subscribers on my profile, Healsens is #4 Product of the Day with thousands of installs! 🙏

Hanna Barzakouskaya
15 replies
I want to express my gratitude for this amazing support! Thanks! Feel free to ask if you have any questions

Replies

Michael L
Congrats, Hanna! Well done.
Cox Zhang
Congrats! Can you share some tips on how you grow the subscribers? Thank you!
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@cox Thanks! I wasn't very successful in discussions and became more reliable when trying out new products. If the product was suitable, I downloaded it, tested it, and wrote a review. It is also very convenient when a user's profile on the Product Hunt includes a link to the Linkedin page. This way, you can get to know the person better and see their experience. Personally communicating with a person leads to higher recognition for me. I already know their face and product visually.
Kirill Sokol
Hm, I see only 100+ downloads in GooglePlay in total 🤷🏻‍♂️ https://play.google.com/store/ap...
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@malkielfalcone It stopped showing the accurate number for a while. At first, I just thought it counted in some weird way. But now, I think maybe I need to ask Google Play support. Has anyone else faced the same issue?
Kirill Sokol
@anna_panchenko We had the value updated fairly quickly (within a day) when it reached 100, 500, 1000 and 10000 installs on GooglePlay. But we had a delay of about 2 weeks after reaching 100,000 installs. This situation was a year ago. Maybe now the situation has changed. I would check with the app's internal analytics and time the numbers to update themselves - it will be useful to know when you conquer new milestones
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@malkielfalcone In our past, updates also happened very quickly, and then they would freeze. I didn't pay much attention to it; I assumed they could change by 20, 50, 100, 1000, 10000, or something like that. This is precisely because our analysts pay more attention to the internal analytics system than to Google Play data, especially since in your personal account the data is accurate, even though it updates a day later. Additionally, for us the rate IOS users to Android is 3 to 1, sometimes 4 to 1. Is it the same for you?