I need a tool to draw boxes, pointers, etc when I demo a product. It should freeze the active screen and allows me to draw boxes and arrows while I talk through the features of my product.
Mouseposé A great way to highlight your mouse during a screencast
Screenflow 8 Easily create stunning videos for Mac 🎬
Design Camera Drag and drop 3D mockups
- I'm wondering if there are any tools/services that help people who are relocating to new places to find services they need like banks, mobile services, internet ... etc?
- Recently, I added Magic Poser to Product Hunt because it's a really good app. It allows you to get a variety of models on the scene and pose them any way you want, so you can use them as reference images to draw over. I really like it, however, what really bothers me is that there is no desktop version of it available (yet). I don't want to switch, because I really do like the app, but I need an alternative for desktop that doesn't require a smartphone emulator. I also want to know what other programs people generally use for this kind of work with their respective pros and cons. Things I would like to have that aren't available in Magic Poser (from what I know): - the ability to insert your own models - the ability to change facial expressions1 recommendedShare
- How can I share photo albums, that sync with a desktop folder, but allow captions under images while in album view? I can only seem to find one feature or the other at a time. Web or Windows.
- Today people have to decide if they want to meet someone just by looking at their pictures. What if people have some other criteria to decide? Do you have anything in mind?
- I'm trying to create a video ad campaign for our demo app. Tried Spark and iMove, but I was wondering if there is easier platforms to use. Thank you!
- There are a bunch of tor / onion / anonymous browsers out there on the App Store. I am specifically interested in an iOS Tor browser, but if there are other anonymous browsers that are exceptional (I'm thinking Firefox Focus here - not saying it's exceptional - I don't know - just that it is anonymous browsing that is not Tor-related), feel free to include that, too. Thanks.
- I'm looking for a Mac menu app bar to replace the official "Date & time" with something that can manage multiple timezones with a simple click. Nothing fancy nor calendar management, just being able to display the city name in the bar with the local time. Any suggestion from remote people/teams?
- I'm looking for a tool that lists and ranks all native videos posted on your personal Facebook profile.
- I'm looking for a Homekit enabled smart lock for my bedroom door, because I have roommates. I haven't found anything that looks good and most of these products are geared toward the outside door (primarily focusing on the deadbolt).
- To see what apps are accessing the network etc
- Note I'm not looking for some fancy iPhone app, but web-browser based.
- Shimo and Viscosity are great for macOS. Is there a similar app for iOS to manage different OpenVPN configurations?
- My go-to tool has always been FantasyPros (on top of ESPN articles and Matthew Berry rankings). Wanted to see what other people are using!3 recommendedShare
- Curious for your top recommendation in any capacity.