Ask Product Hunt
Ask the Product Hunt community for their product recommendations and advice.
Both Google Analytics and Mixpanel feel somewhat obsolete to me
Amplitude + Slack Share insights with anyone on Slack
Fabric Mobile developer platform by Twitter
- Looking for results that are either displayed, able to be downloaded or that can be emailed after completion.
- I'm looking for an app or a website tool to help me organize the tasks for the team and help us keep on eye on the deadlines. It would be great if the app also allows you to upload files to the system where your teammates and clients can review the works and leave comments.
- It's a h-u-u-ge problem to create a good video to test Instagram Stories Ads, even though they seem to be a good place to invest in. There is always a problem with the video ratio. Also would love to make the ad look entertaining, not boring. If you have any ideas how to do that or know any nice tools, please HELP:))))
- Launching a new product soon, and we're looking at really amplifying the message - any suggestions for platforms that boost engagement?
- Remote teams need great communication tools to succeed. A great quality sound is key. Use cases: team meetings, webinars, podcast etc. What set of tools will you recommend. It needs to be economic as well.
- I'm looking for interesting AR Apps and games based on Motion Tracking, meaning the user can anchor virtual objects to a surface, and the virtual objects will "stay" at the anchored point, relative to the world.
- I'm trying to create a video ad campaign for our demo app. Tried Spark and iMove, but I was wondering if there is easier platforms to use. Thank you!
- I've worked on several project throughtout my Web developer career, and I have tons of UI components, but I don't have a 'place' to store them.
- There are a bunch of tor / onion / anonymous browsers out there on the App Store. I am specifically interested in an iOS Tor browser, but if there are other anonymous browsers that are exceptional (I'm thinking Firefox Focus here - not saying it's exceptional - I don't know - just that it is anonymous browsing that is not Tor-related), feel free to include that, too. Thanks.2 recommendedShare
- I'm looking for a Mac menu app bar to replace the official "Date & time" with something that can manage multiple timezones with a simple click. Nothing fancy nor calendar management, just being able to display the city name in the bar with the local time. Any suggestion from remote people/teams?
- I'm looking for a tool that lists and ranks all native videos posted on your personal Facebook profile.2 recommendedShare
- I'm looking for a Homekit enabled smart lock for my bedroom door, because I have roommates. I haven't found anything that looks good and most of these products are geared toward the outside door (primarily focusing on the deadbolt).
- To see what apps are accessing the network etc
- Any videos, classes or people I should watch, attend or speak with?