Ask Product Hunt
Ask the Product Hunt community for their product recommendations and advice.
Could be a new product, or one that's been around for a while, but has flown under the radar.
f.lux Adjusts your computer's display to adapt to the time of day
Grammarly Clear, effective, mistake-free writing.
Alfred Remote Supercharged remote control for your Mac (iOS)
- I recently started paying for Medium's new $5/month membership program, adding it to the small list of subscriptions I pay for which include Netflix and Spotify. I'm curious what subscription services other people pay for and why.112 recommendedShare
- With Thanksgiving right around the corner, share with the community the products you're thankful for. The recommendations, including quotable community member comments, will be featured in Thursday's Product Hunt Newsletter. Subscribe: https://www.producthunt.com/news... 💌98 recommendedShare
- That makes you smile when you see the email in your inbox85 recommendedShare
- Feeling disorganized 👀77 recommendedShare
- The tech industry tends to glorify venture funding, associating investor commitments as an illustration of success. Of course, venture funding is a means to an end and many talented makers choose not to raise capital for their startup. Name some of your favorite products and companies built by bootstrappers.75 recommendedShare
- Now that Microsoft has officially announced they're shutting down Wunderlist, what should I use instead? I'm not looking for a full project management tool, just simple collaborative task lists.74 recommendedShare
- I make a lot of lists for my tasks (personal and work related) and need to move them over to another day, add status notes, and an easy way to say if it's pending, new, complete, etc. Currently I'm using... Google Sheets. Literally built my own spreadsheet for my tasks and I'm really attached to it - but I'd love if I could get an app that is Mac + iPhone that has as robust of functionality!68 recommendedShare
- My company uses Mailchimp, Google Analytics, and a few others. I'm curious what other companies are using to make their lives easier.67 recommendedShare