Ask Product Hunt
Ask the Product Hunt community for their product recommendations and advice.
Could be a new product, or one that's been around for a while, but has flown under the radar.
f.lux Adjusts your computer's display to adapt to the time of day
Grammarly Clear, effective, mistake-free writing.
Alfred Remote Supercharged remote control for your Mac (iOS)
- I recently started paying for Medium's new $5/month membership program, adding it to the small list of subscriptions I pay for which include Netflix and Spotify. I'm curious what subscription services other people pay for and why.107 recommendedShare
- That makes you smile when you see the email in your inbox82 recommendedShare
- Now that Microsoft has officially announced they're shutting down Wunderlist, what should I use instead? I'm not looking for a full project management tool, just simple collaborative task lists.67 recommendedShare
- I make a lot of lists for my tasks (personal and work related) and need to move them over to another day, add status notes, and an easy way to say if it's pending, new, complete, etc. Currently I'm using... Google Sheets. Literally built my own spreadsheet for my tasks and I'm really attached to it - but I'd love if I could get an app that is Mac + iPhone that has as robust of functionality!
- The apps with the most eye-catching presentation.
- Would love to learn about the products that help you get the day started. 🌅60 recommendedShare
- My company uses Mailchimp, Google Analytics, and a few others. I'm curious what other companies are using to make their lives easier.58 recommendedShare
- When you get a new device, what is the first app you download? For me, it's either Twitter or Snapchat.56 recommendedShare