- Great for small business, especially hunting for quality backlinks.1. AHREFs for SEO Analysis of your brand and competition. Content explorer to find topics, shares, followers. Keyword Explorer to find who is ranking and who is linking to those who rank. 2. SimilarWeb for competitive marketing analysis 3. SEMRush for study of competitive PPC - spends, ads, keywords, budgets 4. SocialInsider for social media audits.
Great tool. It's something that can change your rankings in Google dramatically - if you use it right! Luckily, they have in-depth guides.
Great app for ongoing monitoring of your website's positioning / SEO ranking. Easy to use, even to those not very familiar with SEO.
- 32Socialinsider is a must, on of the few subscriptions I pay. I looked for months for a good instagram competitors analysis tool and they were the only solution I found. Probably the best customer service I've seen, they made every change I asked for. ------- You can use the code 'frodriguezpenelas__6897' to get $50 off each month.
- I think every marketer need a CRO tool to analyse visitors behaviour with heatmaps and do A/B testing to see which copy performs better. Freshmarketer comes with 8 powerful tools that can give you all the insight you need to increase website conversions.
This tool has displaced optimizely x and hotjar for us for the following reasons.
- More affordable
- Can heatmap single page apps/forms
- Can detect most forms on the market better than the likes of formismo for analytics with custom event fires
- Delivers an enterprise feature from Optimizely for add custom attributes to test user on split testing.
- Did I say more affordable?
This is our ONE tool that can do it all for qualitative and quantaitive insights on our CRO program.
Thanks Freshmarketer (formerly known as zarget) and I hope to help provide you further feedback to continue making your product better for us and the world.
I had a choice between a number of A/B testing tools and decided to go with Freshmarketer as it had some nice features and allowed cross domain testing.
After using the tools for over a year it has just been getting better and better. New tools have been added such as session replay & personalisation which was at the heart of our Black friday campaign this year.
I highly recommend Freshmarketer to anyone who needs a powerful all in one UX optimization tool.
- Jakub Rogalski made this productI'd say a marketing analyst needs a social media monitoring tool for sure. I am a bit biased here recommending our own product but I think marketers would find it useful for its analytics and metrics such as the number of mentions, estimated social media reach, or interactions such as likes, shares, and comments. It's all combined with finding locations for Twitter and Instagram posts, sentiment analysis and influencer score that helps you find influential people in your niche as long as your looking for someone to co-operate with in terms of influencer marketing. The second tool I have to recommend is pretty obvious but there's not a single day that I wouldn't have a look inside our Google Analytics dashboard. I check the stats related to my marketing efforts as well as evaluate the bigger picture every once in a while to see what works and should be scaled, and what doesn't and should be left behind. The third tool would be SEMrush. I've dedicated quite a big portion of my time to content writing in the last couple of months and it would all be hopeless without this tool. It helps a lot with the keyword research I conduct before writing any of my blog posts and also gives ideas on the posts just by looking at some of the organic results for the keywords that come to my mind.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
- Simple to use and powerfull. Lots of features that could help.This tool is of particular interest as the SUMO team has a ever growing ecosystem. IMHO, this could possibly serve to ensure Marketing Operations Continuity if certain stand-alone best of breed solutions stop development and / or are acquired by other companies.
- It is an All-in-One CRM that provides all the 3 necessary modules - marketing, sales and service automation. For marketing automation, this tool provides Email Marketing, Landing pages, Email Tracking, Web Engagement popups, web forms, exit-intent popups, video emails, newsletters, multichannel campaigns, push notifications, social listening, social media marketing, lead management.
- Aleh Barysevich made this productAwario can be super helpful if you want to do brand monitoring and also monitor what people are saying about your competitors and the industry in general. There's a number of reports available that let you see how the number of mentions of your brand and their reach are growing over time, and compare that data to competitors.
I used to work for a higher end competitor to Awario. Now, I’m at a startup running marketing where I don’t have a huge budget. Awario gets me enough of the info I need day to da, and the price and value work out well.
Been a happy user for couple months. I monitor brands of my clients, names of my professional friends and favourite experts to learn more about them.
I also use some complex queries to monitor for new work, for example I list links to job subdomains of all the HR platforms (workable, breezy, lever, vervoe, etc.) in combination with specific keywords I am interested in. Works pretty good at catching ton of these mentions from twitter.
Used Awario close to a month as we were exploring different media monitoring solutions. When Leads launched, they graciously gave us an extended trial.
Eventually, we didn't go with Awario because we saw a better hitrate for mentions on a competing service (admittedly much more expensive). The Awario Leads feature was so interesting, that we replicated it using some rather complicated boolean queries in the new service. Had to tweak our current setup quite extensively to have it work like Awario Leads did out of the box.
If we were earlier stage or had a tighter budget to work with, Awario would've probably been my first choice: It gave us 85-90ish % of the hits for less than 1/3 of the price of our current service.
I purchased Awario from AppSumo back in February. I knew the tool wasn't yet perfect, but I saw huge potential in it, and I trusted the developers* to live up to that potential. So far, so good. They continue to improve existing features, and add new ones.
Awario is a very powerful tool that will help virtually any business in multiple areas. You can monitor your own and/or your competitors, find leads (including for people doing affiliate marketing), and use it for good, old fashioned content promotion (I've found dozens of sites to promote my articles on).
All in all, it paid for itself after only a week. Money well spent, I'd say.
*I've used SEO PowerSuite, developed by the same team as Awario, for years now, and know it's a great set of tools that are constantly adding useful new features.
- @Bernardamus made this productTo cover your needs in Social Media Marketing analysis, Social Elephants provides benchmarks of competitors with insights about the main metrics, an overview of the popular content and frequent keywords/hashtags and an analysis of the performance of different media formats. Apart from this, Social Elephants allows full management of the owned social profiles, powerful social media customer service and very complete Reports. FREE 14 day trial and plans starting from 15€/mo.
- Ryan Abrams made this productInfiniGrow collects your marketing performance data and external market data, analyzes and learns from it using mchine learning and makes recommendations for how much budget to put towards each marketing channel in order to to hit your goal.
- I recommend an online bookmark manager - https://myfavs.in/ MyFavs.in is the smartest bookmark manager where you can save your favorite things you find on the internet. This tool allows you to sync across all devices in any browser and has reminders, smart lists, and lets you fully customize it. It helps users to spend less time digging for links with its special features which are very useful for organizations of all sizes, digital agencies, content writers and many more. The Best part is, it's available at free of cost. You can import unlimited bookmarks and organizes same with ease (Nested categories). 100% free and 100% Secure.