- Great for small business, especially hunting for quality backlinks.1. AHREFs for SEO Analysis of your brand and competition. Content explorer to find topics, shares, followers. Keyword Explorer to find who is ranking and who is linking to those who rank. 2. SimilarWeb for competitive marketing analysis 3. SEMRush for study of competitive PPC - spends, ads, keywords, budgets 4. SocialInsider for social media audits.
- 33Socialinsider is a must, on of the few subscriptions I pay. I looked for months for a good instagram competitors analysis tool and they were the only solution I found. Probably the best customer service I've seen, they made every change I asked for. ------- You can use the code 'frodriguezpenelas__6897' to get $50 off each month.
- I think every marketer need a CRO tool to analyse visitors behaviour with heatmaps and do A/B testing to see which copy performs better. Freshmarketer comes with 8 powerful tools that can give you all the insight you need to increase website conversions.
- Smartlook is getting you the best insights combining session recording, automatic event tracking, funnels, retrospective data, and heatmaps.This is realy nice tool for product marketer
- Kuba Rogalski made this productI'd say a marketing analyst needs a social media monitoring tool for sure. I am a bit biased here recommending our own product but I think marketers would find it useful for its analytics and metrics such as the number of mentions, estimated social media reach, or interactions such as likes, shares, and comments. It's all combined with finding locations for Twitter and Instagram posts, sentiment analysis and influencer score that helps you find influential people in your niche as long as your looking for someone to co-operate with in terms of influencer marketing. The second tool I have to recommend is pretty obvious but there's not a single day that I wouldn't have a look inside our Google Analytics dashboard. I check the stats related to my marketing efforts as well as evaluate the bigger picture every once in a while to see what works and should be scaled, and what doesn't and should be left behind. The third tool would be SEMrush. I've dedicated quite a big portion of my time to content writing in the last couple of months and it would all be hopeless without this tool. It helps a lot with the keyword research I conduct before writing any of my blog posts and also gives ideas on the posts just by looking at some of the organic results for the keywords that come to my mind.
- Ryan Abrams made this productInfiniGrow collects your marketing performance data and external market data, analyzes and learns from it using mchine learning and makes recommendations for how much budget to put towards each marketing channel in order to to hit your goal.
- Simple to use and powerfull. Lots of features that could help.This tool is of particular interest as the SUMO team has a ever growing ecosystem. IMHO, this could possibly serve to ensure Marketing Operations Continuity if certain stand-alone best of breed solutions stop development and / or are acquired by other companies.
- It is an All-in-One CRM that provides all the 3 necessary modules - marketing, sales and service automation. For marketing automation, this tool provides Email Marketing, Landing pages, Email Tracking, Web Engagement popups, web forms, exit-intent popups, video emails, newsletters, multichannel campaigns, push notifications, social listening, social media marketing, lead management.
- Aleh Barysevich made this productAwario can be super helpful if you want to do brand monitoring and also monitor what people are saying about your competitors and the industry in general. There's a number of reports available that let you see how the number of mentions of your brand and their reach are growing over time, and compare that data to competitors.
- @Bernardamus made this productTo cover your needs in Social Media Marketing analysis, Social Elephants provides benchmarks of competitors with insights about the main metrics, an overview of the popular content and frequent keywords/hashtags and an analysis of the performance of different media formats. Apart from this, Social Elephants allows full management of the owned social profiles, powerful social media customer service and very complete Reports. FREE 14 day trial and plans starting from 15€/mo.
- Mahshid Hadadi made this productIt depends on your team and product working on! If you are working on an android or iOS application, I suggest you take a look at Hengam. Hengam takes the pain out of identifying and reengaging your app's inactive users to reduce churn and increase happy customers through smart automated data-driven messaging. read more about it on https://hengam.io
- I recommend an online bookmark manager - https://myfavs.in/ MyFavs.in is the smartest bookmark manager where you can save your favorite things you find on the internet. This tool allows you to sync across all devices in any browser and has reminders, smart lists, and lets you fully customize it. It helps users to spend less time digging for links with its special features which are very useful for organizations of all sizes, digital agencies, content writers and many more. The Best part is, it's available at free of cost. You can import unlimited bookmarks and organizes same with ease (Nested categories). 100% free and 100% Secure.