- Cladwell gives daily outfit recommendations based on what's in your closet, tracks what you wear most often, and even items that you could get rid of. So the future of fashion m-commerce may not be about buying more clothes.
- HauteLook hosts limited-time flash events featuring top fashion and lifestyle brands at savings of up to 75% off! New events start every day at 8 AM Pacific. The reason it's my favorite shopping app is not only the killer deals you can get, but it's the apps user interface. I do a lot of online/app shopping and Hautelook is the only one that allows you to scroll through an items pictures without actually having to click on it. I'm a power shopper lol, and hate having to always click back when shopping. So it saves me a ton of time! Also, Hautelook is owned by Nordstrom, and the HauteLook app allows you to shop Nordstrom rack at the same time. You can also return your clothes to your local Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack. Which makes returns super easy!
- In a world where everything demands that you join before you are able to simply browse items, or where all that is really desired from you is your personal data, Spring has a noticeable, but not "in-your-face" request to join. The box simply contains a brief message and a button to join. It doesn't follow you as you scroll down the screen like an ex who can't get over you. It is simply there, waiting for you when you scroll back up to the top, calmly (the color scheme is blues and greens) and reassuringly. Putting the "On sale" section as the first option in the carousel for the different departments is genius too--we all know that's what we want to see first anyway. Spring, at least, gets it. The variety of items is pretty massive. If you are looking for all of the top brands, no longer must you hunt for each individual designer on a mishmash of websites. Simply go to the Spring app and search for brands like Michael Kors, Tory Burch, French Connection, or even New Balance, Abercrombie and Fitch, or Urban Outfitters. If you're trying to find that perfect festival look for the coming summer, Spring has you covered with its seasonal recommendations. Want to look for a dress by hemline? You can do that too! Save brands for finding more easily? Absolutely, they've got that too! Over all, a great app with an array of different designers at different price points. Try it out--you can't go wrong.
- Victor Kalimuthu made this productNaked Eye App specializes in aggregating high-quality beauty, fashion and lifestyle content for users within a single platform. Provides beauty trends, tutorials, products, and advice within a click away at the user’s convenience. The app is dedicated to bringing latest fashion tips, makeup news, beauty tricks, trends and ideas in the beauty and fashion industry around the globe by automatically pulling content/news from the top popular fashion and beauty websites and magazines. It's a daily summary of "need-to-know news" drawing on various beauty and fashion sources. This unique platform offers latest, daily and weekly news content compilations on fashion, beauty, lifestyle or you can even search for your interest. All browsed news is kept in the History and user’s favorites are also captured for future references.
- Nevin Jethmalani made this product*I am a founder of this company Looq keeps you up to date on the latest products, sales, and news about all your favorite brands. It has native checkout and products from hundreds of brands in the same app.