- Giphy is probably the best. It's fast, intuitive and takes most standard formats as accepted sources. The only downsides imho are: - yours GIFs can only be public - low image quality (but pretty common for GIF)
Check out the REACTION giphys which often feature clean green screen backgrounds and celebrities.
ALL THE GIFS!!
- I have personally loved EZGIF. Super simple and direct. Has always worked.I found it easy, fast, clean, and it got the job done.
- I asked the team at @intercom what they used and they recommended LICEcap. It's easily the ugliest logo of any piece of software I use but man is it a great product. I use it every day.
- It's easy to add multiple photos or video, and generate GIF with captions and stickers.We at @growthbasket have found this tool to be a great tool! Works awesome... It also collates GIF's from other platforms and tools!
- If you are creating instructional gifs or anything that uses screen capture, Giphy Capture is wonderful. Super easy, intuitive interface - Record, annotate, upload to their service or download locally in seconds. *Note: It is currently only available on Mac*