I'm looking for an app or a website tool to help me organize the tasks for the team and help us keep on eye on the deadlines. It would be great if the app also allows you to upload files to the system where your teammates and clients can review the works and leave comments.
- Marcel Folaron made this productEasy to use project management tool that lets your organize your tasks & milestones in kanban views, list views or on calendar views. It also comes with idea boards and time tracking. You can upload and attach files to tasks and projects.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productAmong other tools and services for project management, I prefer Hygger (https://hygger.io/ ). I've tried to use the others (for example, Jira) but they were too complex for my marketing stuff and perfect only for techies. Hygger is good for Agile projects and scalable for large and marketing projects as well.
- It sounds like Tonkean is exactly what you're looking for. The platform is more than just a project management app, but less daunting than a tool like Jira. Our platform is a dashboard of sorts. You connect the items your tracking items, your business tools and your team to it and let the magic happen. As a manger you'll no longer need to chase down information, since it will automatically be uploaded into Tonkean by our AI-powered chatbot. The platform uses your predefined dates and triggers to determine when to reach out to your team (like when a deadline is approaching) and all of your important data is kept up-to-date in your dashboard with your team's context layered on top. As we like to say at Tonkean: data means nothing without context from your team. Another feature that people love is that there's no need for anyone on your team (or your clients) to change their workflow. None of them even have to use Tonkean! They merely need to respond to your the bot in their favorite communication channel (Slack, Teams or email) and the rest is handled by the platform. You'll be amazed at how much time you save no longer getting status updates, tracking down information and sitting in meetings. Tonkean has saved our users thousands of hours of work, just by automating the coordination work we've all come accustomed to.
- JIRA is one of the best project management tools available in the market it has a very intuitive and easy to use UI with a vast amount of feature availability also customization and adaptability is another important factor in considerationIt's a bit complex tool but very functional.
- Daniel Lobo made this productI am obviously biased but Winio is the most straightforward and efficient task management and collaboration tool out there, not only because it is effective at organizing projects and encouraging collaboration, but also allows and incentives collaborator to write things down.
- You just described Azendoo. There's both an app and a browser version, obviously for both Mac and Android. The tool helps you create and organize tasks for your team (create task then assign it to someone else). There's a timetracking system where you can analyze the amounts of time spent on each task (optional), and a feature that lets you add deadlines to each task. You can upload as many files as you want, and share them with as many members as you want. You can also invite guests (clients, colleagues and such) and discuss different topics/negotiations with them. Cherry on top, there's an incredible amount of integrations so you wont have to migrate anything, you can easily connect whatever apps and programs you're using atm to Azendoo. I hope this helps :)
- Vijaykumar Sadagopan made this productAgiles suits best for Marketing teams with scrum boards to track activities/tasks in columns with different statuses like "Todo', 'InProgress', 'Done'. A simple drag/drop of Items from one status to another helps in getting things done in efficient way.
- Sanjay Patel made this productIt's an elegant project management tool that merely your task management, time - logging, invoicing, build for a small team & individual freelancer.
- Bruno Figueiredo made this productOutplanr was built from the ground up with the needs of Creative and Marketing teams in mind. It's the only tool out there who lets you see tasks, deadlines and resources across all projects in a single view. It does let you upload files and comment with clients. With built-in time tracking, resource allocation and project management tools, it might be a great fit for your team.
- 1TaskQueTaskQue is an amazing tool trusted by thousands of project managers in all over the world. You can use it to manager digital marketing team and monitor performance of projects w.r.t social media, SEO , SEM or whatever channel you have. You can drop comments against tasks created as well.
- An end-to-end service ops tool that we use. It's a little on the heavy side, but amazing if you want a tool to grow with your company to be able to handle multiple clients, freelancers, etc. Amazing API as well if you're into automating a lot of your work. Downside is you'll likely need to build the integrations yourself.