Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Marcel Folaron made this productEasy to use project management tool that lets your organize your tasks & milestones in kanban views, list views or on calendar views. It also comes with idea boards and time tracking. You can upload and attach files to tasks and projects.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productAmong other tools and services for project management, I prefer Hygger (https://hygger.io/ ). I've tried to use the others (for example, Jira) but they were too complex for my marketing stuff and perfect only for techies. Hygger is good for Agile projects and scalable for large and marketing projects as well.
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- It sounds like Tonkean is exactly what you're looking for. The platform is more than just a project management app, but less daunting than a tool like Jira. Our platform is a dashboard of sorts. You connect the items your tracking items, your business tools and your team to it and let the magic happen. As a manger you'll no longer need to chase down information, since it will automatically be uploaded into Tonkean by our AI-powered chatbot. The platform uses your predefined dates and triggers to determine when to reach out to your team (like when a deadline is approaching) and all of your important data is kept up-to-date in your dashboard with your team's context layered on top. As we like to say at Tonkean: data means nothing without context from your team. Another feature that people love is that there's no need for anyone on your team (or your clients) to change their workflow. None of them even have to use Tonkean! They merely need to respond to your the bot in their favorite communication channel (Slack, Teams or email) and the rest is handled by the platform. You'll be amazed at how much time you save no longer getting status updates, tracking down information and sitting in meetings. Tonkean has saved our users thousands of hours of work, just by automating the coordination work we've all come accustomed to.
As we all know, it’s very rare to find a product that makes you stop and be like “This is awesome. Where has this been all my life!?” I’ve been using Tonkean daily for the the past 6 months, and am addicted. As a product marketing manager I work very cross-functionally and have always struggled with where and how to track and organize all the different things I work on. I’ve tried lots of task management, project management, and collaboration tools, but always ended up back in sticky notes, docs, spreadsheet, and calendar reminders to follow up. Tonkean changed this. While docs and spreadsheets are still useful for somethings of course, I now manage everything in Tonkean — my “worklist” of projects and action items, 1-1s with my boss, cross-functional campaigns, and success of key customers I’m working with. Tonkean allows me to pull in data from all different sources (which used to be manual) so I have a view of the key metrics I care about. It also automatically gathers the status of items at the right time from the relevant owner, and provides visibility of all updates and changes in Slack or via email. Oh! And did I mention it reminds me of things I wrote down but may have forgotten about? I could go on and on, but moral of the story is: get it, play with it, and I promise you’ll love it!
We have been using Tonkean since before it was in Beta. It has shortened our Weekly Delivery Meetings by providing an easy way to bring in Data from Jira and Salesforce and review instead of transposing data into a new format.
The ability to integrate into Slack and gather updates where our Delivery Team already is has been a game changer. It keeps everyone from asking status and allows people to just work and provide updates when prompted. If I need an update out of cycle, I can use Tonkean to prompt for it.
Tonkean has been critical for our team to grow. It has provided insight to our leadership at the right level as needed.
- JIRA is one of the best project management tools available in the market it has a very intuitive and easy to use UI with a vast amount of feature availability also customization and adaptability is another important factor in considerationIt's a bit complex tool but very functional.
- Daniel Lobo made this productI am obviously biased but Winio is the most straightforward and efficient task management and collaboration tool out there, not only because it is effective at organizing projects and encouraging collaboration, but also allows and incentives collaborator to write things down.
We have been using Productive in ENTG for almost 4 years and can only say the best about this product. We use it for organising projects, tracking time, invoicing, reports, financial review... It's great that they add new features that we always end up using in our work.
If we need anything at any time, the team from Productive responds very quickly to the messages and always helps us.
An excellent team that stands behind great product that we will always be very happy to recommend.
Productive is a core tool for our agency for a bit over a year now and we feel that it has become much more than a tool - it's part of company culture. Here at Factory.hr we make sure we are transparent to the clients in all aspects and Productive.io really helps us get the best of that. With Productive you can show your clients how much time you've spent on each task, what tasks do you have remaining to do and even engage them in discussion over a certain topic you choose.
Financial control over the company liabilities and salaries is awesome. Indeed with this level of simplicity and good reports you can't go uninformed about the profitability of each project you do and agency overall.
Cherry on top if their dedicated support. No question was left unanswered and they are on top of all of your suggestions and ideas. Excited to see what the next year of cooperation will bring. Surely only more good things!
- We are using youtrack for couple of years now with multiple projects. It has gr8 options to track what and who is doing with personalised dashboards. Very customizable - you can do kanban boards, scrum backlogs, burndown/burnup analysis and even gantt charts. For me and my team this tool is just a good compromise between opensource Redmine and Atlassian ultra tool Jira.
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I've used a few project management tools in the past and Asana is the only one that makes me genuinely happy and more productive (at work and with my side hustles).
I can't recommend this tool enough for its ease of use, features and user experience. As a cherry on top, Asana's vision to help teams collaborate and do their best work is one that I can personally identify with!
- You just described Azendoo. There's both an app and a browser version, obviously for both Mac and Android. The tool helps you create and organize tasks for your team (create task then assign it to someone else). There's a timetracking system where you can analyze the amounts of time spent on each task (optional), and a feature that lets you add deadlines to each task. You can upload as many files as you want, and share them with as many members as you want. You can also invite guests (clients, colleagues and such) and discuss different topics/negotiations with them. Cherry on top, there's an incredible amount of integrations so you wont have to migrate anything, you can easily connect whatever apps and programs you're using atm to Azendoo. I hope this helps :)
Signing up to Azendoo comes with a lot of perks. It has a beautiful UI, integration with all major apps, over 80 external services via Zapier, and offers numerous features. It is very intuitive and reliable, which resulted in deals with the likes of Netflix, Evernote, Box and MasterCard.
The chat application was made to avoid the clutter that users often complain about when it comes to productivity apps. With Azendoo, discussions center around a particular topic where users can post documents, images and text.
Furthermore, a new feature will roll out in the next few days allowing its users to create subtasks and assign them to the different collabortors of your team.
The subjects can host multiple discussions with comments, so the software is arguably much more organized and clean. They also put a lot of attention in their task manager, explaining that talking about the details of a project rather than who has accomplished what is much more time-efficient.
This also functions on their iOS and Android mobile apps, where you can organize tasks, send direct messages, view the activity feed, and more. It’s simple to use and synchronizes any updates among all platforms.
Azendoo also comes with dashboards that help you keep track of everything that’s been completed, shared calendars, document sharing, 400+ app integrations, and 5GB storage per member.
This app is simply amazing! I have been using this as my replacement to Google Spreadsheets. The features inside of this amazing service are endless. If you have lots of data and want to organize it efficiently, this is the app for you :)
We started using Airtable to manage our content projects at work. After using it for a month, I decided I liked it so much that I signed up for Zapier and Airtable to manage my personal projects as well. It has completely changed everything.
- Vijaykumar Sadagopan made this productAgiles suits best for Marketing teams with scrum boards to track activities/tasks in columns with different statuses like "Todo', 'InProgress', 'Done'. A simple drag/drop of Items from one status to another helps in getting things done in efficient way.
- Sanjay Patel made this productIt's an elegant project management tool that merely your task management, time - logging, invoicing, build for a small team & individual freelancer.
Just started using, really like the simplicity and the look
Hope it won't be overloaded with features (except for critical ones, like moving tasks between lists)
The best todo list app out there, really nice UI! It is very flexible - it can be used as a vertical Kanban, weekly planner, simple todo list, bullet journal or even for note taking! It can even be used for collaboration with a built in chat. TRY IT 😻
- Bruno Figueiredo made this productOutplanr was built from the ground up with the needs of Creative and Marketing teams in mind. It's the only tool out there who lets you see tasks, deadlines and resources across all projects in a single view. It does let you upload files and comment with clients. With built-in time tracking, resource allocation and project management tools, it might be a great fit for your team.
- TaskQue is an amazing tool trusted by thousands of project managers in all over the world. You can use it to manager digital marketing team and monitor performance of projects w.r.t social media, SEO , SEM or whatever channel you have. You can drop comments against tasks created as well.
- An end-to-end service ops tool that we use. It's a little on the heavy side, but amazing if you want a tool to grow with your company to be able to handle multiple clients, freelancers, etc. Amazing API as well if you're into automating a lot of your work. Downside is you'll likely need to build the integrations yourself.