I'm looking for an app or a website tool to help me organize the tasks for the team and help us keep on eye on the deadlines. It would be great if the app also allows you to upload files to the system where your teammates and clients can review the works and leave comments.
- Marcel Folaron made this productEasy to use project management tool that lets your organize your tasks & milestones in kanban views, list views or on calendar views. It also comes with idea boards and time tracking. You can upload and attach files to tasks and projects.
- JIRA is one of the best project management tools available in the market it has a very intuitive and easy to use UI with a vast amount of feature availability also customization and adaptability is another important factor in considerationIt's a bit complex tool but very functional.
- Daniel Lobo made this productI am obviously biased but Winio is the most straightforward and efficient task management and collaboration tool out there, not only because it is effective at organizing projects and encouraging collaboration, but also allows and incentives collaborator to write things down.
- We are using youtrack for couple of years now with multiple projects. It has gr8 options to track what and who is doing with personalised dashboards. Very customizable - you can do kanban boards, scrum backlogs, burndown/burnup analysis and even gantt charts. For me and my team this tool is just a good compromise between opensource Redmine and Atlassian ultra tool Jira.
- Vijaykumar Sadagopan made this productAgiles suits best for Marketing teams with scrum boards to track activities/tasks in columns with different statuses like "Todo', 'InProgress', 'Done'. A simple drag/drop of Items from one status to another helps in getting things done in efficient way.
- Bruno Figueiredo made this productOutplanr was built from the ground up with the needs of Creative and Marketing teams in mind. It's the only tool out there who lets you see tasks, deadlines and resources across all projects in a single view. It does let you upload files and comment with clients. With built-in time tracking, resource allocation and project management tools, it might be a great fit for your team.
- TaskQue is an amazing tool trusted by thousands of project managers in all over the world. You can use it to manager digital marketing team and monitor performance of projects w.r.t social media, SEO , SEM or whatever channel you have. You can drop comments against tasks created as well.
- You just described Azendoo. There's both an app and a browser version, obviously for both Mac and Android. The tool helps you create and organize tasks for your team (create task then assign it to someone else). There's a timetracking system where you can analyze the amounts of time spent on each task (optional), and a feature that lets you add deadlines to each task. You can upload as many files as you want, and share them with as many members as you want. You can also invite guests (clients, colleagues and such) and discuss different topics/negotiations with them. Cherry on top, there's an incredible amount of integrations so you wont have to migrate anything, you can easily connect whatever apps and programs you're using atm to Azendoo. I hope this helps :)
- An end-to-end service ops tool that we use. It's a little on the heavy side, but amazing if you want a tool to grow with your company to be able to handle multiple clients, freelancers, etc. Amazing API as well if you're into automating a lot of your work. Downside is you'll likely need to build the integrations yourself.