- Probably the best app out there for Android. Works great with my Xiaomi Band 2. The "Smart alarm" feature works like magic waking me up in the most optimal time. Also couldn't get out of the bed without a having to take a picture of a QR inside my bathroom.
Ive been using this app for over 4 years now and in my opinion the best app out there for sleep monitoring. I suggested a few features and they implemented it in the app. Also able to use wearables for tracking.
Track with accelerometer, smartwatch, and even with sonar!!!!!
- In addition: SleepCycle with a paired Apple Watch is a neat combo. They have some new features that use taps to tell your body to stop snoring and wake you up with automatic snoozing based on your movements. I think it is possibly the most useful app with my Watch.It helps me determine which factors contribute to good sleep and it wakes me up gently!
- From what I've seem, Oura is the only accurate sleep tracker. It gives you accurate data with real, usable recommendations for improving sleep. They also just added a feature for tracking other data, like if you drank alcohol, to find other correlations.
Love the first gen and seems like the v.2 has remedied most of what I was unhappy with the most important one being size. If you're happy with any other tracker in the market I can guarantee that even the first gen Oura is better and now it seem the v.2 is a big leap forward from already a good product.
The original Ōura ring is the best sleep tracker around so looking forward to the next-gen model! I've seen a preview of their updated app and glad to see they are surfacing a lot more data that was previously only accessible via their API. Ability to take HRV measurements at any point during the day is a great improvement.
- Using Pillow for some month now and I love it! It monitors your sleep and had an smart alarm that wakes you up very smooth in the morning. Works with the Apple Watch and more features coming in the next big mayor update. Check it out :)
- Rockwell Shah made this product"Love Pzizz... Best I've used by a mile" -J.K. Rowling "Hibbert credits the app for helping cure his insomnia" -Roy Hibbert, NBA Player to Sports Illustrated "It really works!" -His Royal Highness, The Duke of York "Pzizz has changed my life. I actually believe it's saved my life. I suffer from chronic insomnia from PTSD... THANK YOU for creating and sharing this indispensable app with the world! Sweet dreams!" -Julia Wright, a really nice lady from California
Have been using for probably 5-6 years now. Such a great tool. Use it for napping 2-4 times a week and sleep occasionally. Use it on planes when needing to sleep.
Have recommend to many friends, some with sleep issues and they have all said it was great and helped them significantly too.
I’ve used this product even before it was an app. I’ve used this since 2005 to easily get to sleep and stay asleep. I use this EVERY night when I go to bed. Amazing product.
- I love droning. And this app gives me the exact specific kind of droning I want. Not only are there tons of sounds to choose from, also not only can I structure/mix the sounds in the exact way I want, I can also upload my own sounds. I use this to sleep every night with a bluetooth speaker on the nightstand. Bonus: I use it for working too!
After hours of watching this Laptop screen, a better treatment to mind and soul is required.
And with Calm I enjoy this peace of mind.
I love Calm. I've always struggled to adopt a steady meditation practice, but Calm makes it easy to form the habit!
Love the concept - if this can deliver a better night sleep for me, I know that I'll be more productive during the daytime.
We have applications for physical exercise and even mental wellness - sleep is arguably more important than exercise or diet. It's about time! Can't wait to check out the content.
Seems to be a pretty decent app with a great voiceover and lots of content. I only did a simple 5-minute meditation round and still somehow felt a bit relaxed considering I had a lot of work to be done today. Obviously, these 5 minutes are not enough to give you a full-blown review but it felt good enough to add it to my final shortlist.
More here: https://www.producthunt.com/@mesingh9/goals/3771/comments/625458
- Thomas Dickson made this productI'm the founder of Can't Sleep and I personally use this app every night. I was able to improve my sleep quality despite being a good sleeper by 7% (measured using pillow). "I just turn on the app, press play and I can't remember falling asleep" - Raissa Martin (Australian Paralympian) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjcOQbg-lyw
When I first used this I was sceptical. I’m an entrepreneur, not getting enough sleep is in the job description right? WRONG!
It IS possible to get a full night’s sleep, wake up early & be EVEN more productive in the morning than you would have been late the night before.
Thanks Can’t Sleep. Now I just need to get my kids onb and maybe we’ll all sleep well every night!
- Mobile security is more and more important nowadays, that’s why I think no matter who you are, what you do. You will need an app to protect your phone! I am using this app called ‘AppLock’, which is amazing because it can lock all of my apps, images even videos. This app is always on my list when it comes to app recommendation. The one thing that I like the most about this app is that it can take photos of the person who’s trying to unlock your phone! This feature is really funny because I always got the intruder selfie notification from my kids. They are trying really hard to unlock my phone for video games. If you are a cautious people, you really do need one of this app.