- Probably the best app out there for Android. Works great with my Xiaomi Band 2. The "Smart alarm" feature works like magic waking me up in the most optimal time. Also couldn't get out of the bed without a having to take a picture of a QR inside my bathroom.
- In addition: SleepCycle with a paired Apple Watch is a neat combo. They have some new features that use taps to tell your body to stop snoring and wake you up with automatic snoozing based on your movements. I think it is possibly the most useful app with my Watch.It helps me determine which factors contribute to good sleep and it wakes me up gently!
- I love droning. And this app gives me the exact specific kind of droning I want. Not only are there tons of sounds to choose from, also not only can I structure/mix the sounds in the exact way I want, I can also upload my own sounds. I use this to sleep every night with a bluetooth speaker on the nightstand. Bonus: I use it for working too!
- From what I've seem, Oura is the only accurate sleep tracker. It gives you accurate data with real, usable recommendations for improving sleep. They also just added a feature for tracking other data, like if you drank alcohol, to find other correlations.
- Mobile security is more and more important nowadays, that’s why I think no matter who you are, what you do. You will need an app to protect your phone! I am using this app called ‘AppLock’, which is amazing because it can lock all of my apps, images even videos. This app is always on my list when it comes to app recommendation. The one thing that I like the most about this app is that it can take photos of the person who’s trying to unlock your phone! This feature is really funny because I always got the intruder selfie notification from my kids. They are trying really hard to unlock my phone for video games. If you are a cautious people, you really do need one of this app.