- Siobhan O'Rorke made this productI may be a little biased, but I think Zenkit is a pretty great alternative to Jira. It can handle Agile project management flows, support a high level of complexity, and essentially lets you build the tools you need to get your work done. It's a lot prettier and easier to use than Jira (IMO), but handles complex projects just as well.
- Vikash Koushik made this productZepel is the JIRA alternative that takes you beyond simple issue tracking, so you can plan features, get real-time visibility across all teams, and track the progress of your feature. Zepel is process agnostic, so whether you use scrum, kanban, or even a simple task management, Zepel adapts to the way your teams work.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productNo doubt, Jira is perfect for techies. But what about product managers, marketers or designers? From this point of view, Hygger.io looks like a great alternative, because it is not so complicated as Jira and proposes a full set of powerful features for product and project teams. The platform is scalable for large and complex projects. You may find useful Kanban boards with Swimlanes and WIP limits there, a smart roadmap, 4 prioritization matrices, time tracking, and many other helpful options.
- I have been looking for Jira alternatives that could support end-to-end agile project development starting from issue tracking to git repositories to continuous integrations to documentation and I came across Codegiant. It's truly a prettier version of Jira that is free for up to 5 users. Codegiant has beautiful yet powerful agile project management tools. The tools are easy to use and include API integrations, Slack integrations giving developers a flexibility to try different things with the tool. The documentation within Codegiant is brilliant and is a good alternative to Gitbook. Pricing page is brilliant and simple to understand - https://codegiant.io/pricing
- Vasil Enchev made this productThe cleanest, most versatile and customizable workspace you will ever find. Could be used for anything from a simple to-do list to an agile sprint project! It’s very powerful, more powerful than Trello.
- A great resource for project management. You can create multiple Lists as they were steps of your project and each of them can additionally divided into multiple records. You can attach files, write a note inside and also mark each record with customizable labels. Free version is as powerful as many other tools for project management!
- Vishal Nema made this productMaybe a little bias, but freshrelease is the best Jira alternative. We have tried to consolidated details here : https://www.freshworks.com/agile...
- Fawad Ansari made this productNew on the block, this is one app you definitely want to try out ! The best part about this app which most of us desperately look out for is its all-in-1 built in feature. Which you can use on a Free account! With nTask: 1. You can view your project schedule in the form of Gantt charts. (Such ease!) 2. You can even track the time you spend on each task or assignment. 3. You can appoint a single assignment to a mass variety of users. 4. You can even setup risks & issues that might affect your project completion and then analyze those risks. (how cool is that!)
- There may be many alternatives to Jira but, in my opinion, ProProfs Help Desk is the most suitable for your business. You get access to various features and that too, at an affordable price. It has a user-friendly interface and can efficiently track customer issues and requests.