- Siobhan O'Rorke made this productI may be a little biased, but I think Zenkit is a pretty great alternative to Jira. It can handle Agile project management flows, support a high level of complexity, and essentially lets you build the tools you need to get your work done. It's a lot prettier and easier to use than Jira (IMO), but handles complex projects just as well.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- I have been looking for Jira alternatives that could support end-to-end agile project development starting from issue tracking to git repositories to continuous integrations to documentation and I came across Codegiant. It's truly a prettier version of Jira that is free for up to 5 users. Codegiant has beautiful yet powerful agile project management tools. The tools are easy to use and include API integrations, Slack integrations giving developers a flexibility to try different things with the tool. The documentation within Codegiant is brilliant and is a good alternative to Gitbook. Pricing page is brilliant and simple to understand - https://codegiant.io/pricing
- A great resource for project management. You can create multiple Lists as they were steps of your project and each of them can additionally divided into multiple records. You can attach files, write a note inside and also mark each record with customizable labels. Free version is as powerful as many other tools for project management!
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
Trello has helped me organize my projects for a while now. Since I work as a software engineer. An example of my boards is sort of where I create tasks then I classify them according to their current position on the sprint. For example I have tasks in different cards such as Icebox, Backlog, Current Iteration and Done. I have set deadlines all ranging from 2 weeks to someday :(. Overall a great product!
- Fawad Ansari made this productNew on the block, this is one app you definitely want to try out ! The best part about this app which most of us desperately look out for is its all-in-1 built in feature. Which you can use on a Free account! With nTask: 1. You can view your project schedule in the form of Gantt charts. (Such ease!) 2. You can even track the time you spend on each task or assignment. 3. You can appoint a single assignment to a mass variety of users. 4. You can even setup risks & issues that might affect your project completion and then analyze those risks. (how cool is that!)
- Vasil Enchev made this productThe cleanest, most versatile and customizable workspace you will ever find. Could be used for anything from a simple to-do list to an agile sprint project! It’s very powerful, more powerful than Trello.