- Probably the best app out there for Android. Works great with my Xiaomi Band 2. The "Smart alarm" feature works like magic waking me up in the most optimal time. Also couldn't get out of the bed without a having to take a picture of a QR inside my bathroom.
- I've used Sleep Cycle for the past two years. The statistics and trends are beneficial and allow me to understand what I can do to get better sleep. All of the trends the app shares are insightful and share when, as well as where, I get the best sleep. Fun fact: I've spent 8.2 months in bed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- I use the Sleep Sensor that I put under my mattress because I do not like to sleep with a bracelet around my wrist. I like this technology is fully integrated in my daily life seamlessly :)
- I have an Apple watch and this is the best app I've found so far for making the most of it and my iphone.
- Seeing as I wear it almost all the time, I chose a Fitbit that could track sleep too. I don't need it to do too much but it tracks how well I've been sleeping and for how long. It keeps track of when I'm awake and half asleep without having to set it. All happens automatically.
- Sleep as Android is a smart alarm clock that will follow the phases of sleep, so that awakening would be easy and the morning would start without stress. The application will select the optimal time for a pleasant awakening, if the usual alarms ring at the specified time, and do not pay attention to the delicacy of sleep. That smart alarm will give a signal to wake up at the most appropriate moment, and the sound will be gradually increasing so that you will move from half-sleep to awakening. In the alarm clock, natural sounds are used as signals. Choose yourself, from what you wake up nicer, whether it is the sound of the surf, the singing of cicadas, or the singing of forest birds, or the sound of rain. All information in the sleep process will be saved and displayed in informative graphs, analyzing which you can conclude about the quality of rest and its sufficiency. The application will register if you snore or talk in a dream, because this may be the reason for contacting a doctor.