- Convenience. There's no point to Eventbrite anymore, when they neither have Facebook's user or well designed invitation flow.
- Check www.explara.com - Much simpler and just $0.99 per reg/ticket. Attach your Paypal/Stripe and take money directly into your account. Handles all types of reg flow (RSVP, Public, Invitation only), design your event page with themes (add pages), link your AWS SES account and send your own 'From email id' and more. Crete and account and see the fresh approach to event ticketing and management. In Business Since 2008. Customers worldwide. Here is a detailed comparison we wrote last week: https://medium.com/@explara/dear...
- I've used Splash for multiple events and companies. Super easy to use and intuitive page builder. Easy to manage tickets and payments. If you don't need any of the project management stuff and just need a page builder and ticket handling, Splash is your best bet! Oh and they're free :)
- Jasenko Hadzic made this productTame is built for event teams. Its a complete project management tool solely built for event team teams to streamline all their files, notes, contacts and communication in one place. It also has its own ticketing features, it's free and incredibly userfriendly! Disclosure: We are former event managers who were tired of spreadsheets, so we decided to build our own solution: Tame.
I've been in the event business for quite some time so it's not often I get excited about new products as I've seen it all. This one though has some amazing potential to kick butt in this segment!
Really great solution for event organizers!
I love the dashboards and analytics about the events. It gives me all details in a great overview (participant data, revenue, etc.)!
Awesome design. Love the product so far!
- They have a cool events feature where you can create connected events all over the world and view the analytics for them in one place. Plus, you can integrate social with your events directly from the app. It's easy to use and has a lot of other great features too!
- Eventdex may be the solution you are looking for. Eventdex has a powerful software brings together all the online event registration and management, marketing, onsite check-in, evaluation and attendee feedback reports, databases integration, online payment processing tools you need into a single place. Eventdex charges flat $0.75 per ticket whether your ticket costs $50 or $5,000. Eventdex has an event app, lead retrieval app, matchmaking solution and an attendee check-in app that helps event organizers steer their events right from the palm of the hand! We help you streamline your event processes from beginning to end. We support both big and small events, it's a free for free events and very cost effective compared to Eventbrite. We would love to support and promote your events given the opportunity. Feel free to check us out in the following link: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly. www.eventdex.com email@example.com (732) 333-5848Eventdex is one of the best alternatives to Eventbrite. Eventdex is all-in-one event management solution that even offers business matchmaking and onsite lead retrieval for exhibitors, apart from the features you have listed here. Moreover, our pricing is extremely competitive - we charge less than half the cost of most other solutions. Do check us out if you have a minute: www.eventdex.com.