- This extension is great for tab management! Converts all open tabs into one list.Very handy esp. when you have tabs you want to come back to but don't want to leave Chrome open (it's still not easy on the memory)I've been primarily using Chromebooks for over 4 years, so I'm highly dependent on Chrome. My top pet peeves has been keeping tabs open to come back to them later, knowing that they're slowing down my computer. I've used other extensions to kill memory, but those have a grittier experience. Usually I'd just manually copy and paste links into an email to come back to them later. This one's the simplest solution. I save a bunch of tabs and come back to it later, taking them out of my computer's memory.
I wish that I could create groups of tabs. If I have a group of tabs that are all related to one subject, I want to group them together within the onetab list.
I used is for well over 1y and it's OneTab that I always keep opened. Whenever I let loose browsing and I know I have to get back to my focus - right click and move to one-tab for later. Thanks OT team for making this amazing tool.
- It's always pinned for me! Keeps my tabs tightly organized and it's beautifully designed.
Downloaded. Couldn't even try it stopped by request to register account. If every minor Chrome extension would require registration for usage, it would be nightmare. There are OneTab that does similar job very good with no need to provide an email.
This one looks like hustling to get your contacts and spam you.
Downloaded the product, looks great and perfect for a big problem I have had for years with bookmarks and then later realized that my brownser home page had change to toby?!?! what?? not cool. If you will change a setting in my browser you HAVE to let me know, and if you did let me know then it was not clear AT ALL.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productI will go ahead and shamelessly mention the bookmarks and tabs manager I have been working on. :) We are always working on improving the product and making sure our current 6,000+ users are happy with the extension. If you are looking for a bookmark and tabs manager, and you are familiar with boards and columns similar to Trello, Qlearly might be the solution for you!
Clearly has been one of my favorite tools since it launched. I use more Chrome extensions than most people I know but only a handful are critical to my workflow and get installed on every machine and profile I use. Clearly is one of those critical extensions. Long forgotten and disorganized bookmarks have found new light and new life since I began using Clearly. Together with Workona and TabSnooze I have a perfect system for working in the browser. I am looking forward to watching Clearly develop but I'm not sure it needs any improvement from today.
Takes all the good things that Toby for Chrome was doing and improves upon them. The Trello-like UI allows for easy drag-and-drop organising making it way easier to collect your bookmarks for different projects and purposes.
Its still early days, and so there are still a couple kinks in the armour; the UI for adding bookmarks could be improved, avoiding duplicates isn't obvious and importing/exporting bookmarks seems too much of a manual process.
But so far I'm very impressed with the speed and ease of this fine browser extension — Two thumbs up!
*There is a workaround for this — see Guillaume's post for more.
- This tool is so amazing! Farewell annoying ads LoL
- Easy login without remembering a million password.This has helped me a lot. Its easy to create passwords as per the sites specs and save/update it. You can also enter a website in 1pass to quickly open and access an account
- Egor Vodnev made this productPlanyway is a powerful tool for personal and team time management. I also can see tasks from all my Trello boards and Google calendar or Outlook.
I've been using Planyway for most of December and I love it. It shows me all of my cards from multiple boards in one clean, concise view. No more bouncing between board calendars (or sloppy IFTTT formulas) to keep my calendars & tasks in sync. (:
I spent over a year looking for an app that could do this. I had settled on Trello and been scheduling blocks of time on paper, when I found Planyway. The ease of drag and drop (re)scheduling and custom blocks of time was exactly what I wanted, and two-way sync with Google Calendar made those blocks of time visible and editable anywhere. Fantastic tool
- Alexey Chernikov made this productA must-have extension for all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge) that allows you to translate unknown words and texts directly on pages. Just select any text fragment, press a shortcut and voila! You see a translation in an unobtrusive window right on that page. Never be lost in translation again!
- Gautham Santhosh made this productKarma has heatmap which allows me to track my habits and it has amazing wallpapers 😍Ananya Agrawal made this productSeeing your goals on every new tab is really helpful
This is amazing so for. It really keeps me going on my task t hand and let me leave my phone totally alone. The idea of growing something (for yourself) because of focussed time, is beautifully illustrated and simply a truth.
I worked 6 hours yesterday, doing 25 minute chunks with 5-10 minutes of breaks in between. It really helped me to get something profound done.
(I am using Android 8.0)hi I found a hack in this app that I can use YouTube and playstore for hours but still the plant is intact and the app is running in background still I love the app and I make my 10 friend's to download the app
Can you please add animals in the forest and if we need to give the animals food we have to Winn the challenge.
If we don't give the animals food it will die
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.