Looking for a clean iOS app with some way of organizing handwritten notes. Bonus points for: * Cross-platform * Text conversion or searching handwritten notes * Including images and pasting text * PDF annotation
- Personally, I really like NoteLedge. It's a good app for all kinds of note-taking, both handwritten and typed. It features quite a few pens and paper styles so you can make your notes as creative as you'd like. Another cool thing is that you can draw and sketch in this app and the overall experience does feel quite realisitc (talking about the handwriting functions). All your notes are synced so you can work on several devices, but even if you're just working on your phone, it's still pretty convinient.What I like most about this app is its ease of use and cool tools - your notes can be as interactive as you want, and it's also easy to keep things organized, which is a big plus. Creating handwritten notes is easy and you have lots of tools at your disposal for that.
- I would always recommend Google Keep for its simplicity and simply fluid user experience. Keep may feel a basic note-taking app at first sight but it does a lot than one can expect. Moreover, Keep Android app just received Google's new material design 2.0 interface, which makes taking notes on your Android phone extremely easy and interesting. It shows you link previews, you can create lists, to-dos add images, color-code your notes, sync it with your Gmail and lot more. While Evernote is the beast of note-taking apps, it may get somewhat difficult to understand the app better. Keep, on the other hand, may not provide all the features of Evernote but it's exactly what you need.
- It... ...has text conversion & hand written notes search ...includes images and text pasting ...allows you to annotate PDFs! ...even has an option for recording while you write down It does not... ...require a subscription (hello Evernote!) ...allow some random employees to read your notes (hello again, Evernote!)Love this app! I used it to record studies, meeting minutes and to even create flash cards. Love it!
- 1. iOS & Mac app with sync 2. fluent writing experience. 3. you can select your write copy/move to anywhere 4. I have used it for 4 years during my university study The best handwritten app I found on iOS. NOTE: I personally have not yet used the mac app. I only used the iOS app on my iPad. The mac version comes later when I have graduated from the university and do not need to hand write notes anymore.
- PDFelement for Mac is a speedy, lightweight, yet surprisingly powerful PDF editing application. Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/?utm... And PDFelement also releases a basic version for those people who require to edit pdf in a simple and fast method with an affordable price. PDFelement Pro for Mac-it helps to read, edit, or annotate PDFs with ease. Convert PDFs to words/text/PPT/EXCEL. Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-...
- After buying/trying every one I could find, nearly 2yrs later; I can conclusively say that Concepts is the best option out there. It's got the pixel-perfect abilities of any art/drawing app, yet it uses a (virtually) infinite canvas, so brainstorming and sketching can flow unrestricted, layers, vector editing (on-par if not better than AI or equivalent), brushes, "folders", import/export (even to different filetypes), I could go on. It's everything you're looking for.
- I recently got access to this journal, I've been using it regularly and I'm really impressed by how they have added integrations and the UI is very clean and easy to use.
- My current workflow is to take notes on pen and paper (Neuland markers, Bikablo technique). Afterwards digest them, take a photo, and scan them to Miro (née Realtime Board). Having it on the board allows me to further annotate the image and the notes will be in context, in the middle of our the team's board, backlog, etc..
- Zoho Notebook is a beautiful note-taking application, that allows you to take notes, add files, create checklists, sketches, record audio, and capture moments. Notebook is available across Android, iOS, Mac, Web & Windows platforms. Notes taken on one device can automatically sync to another device, using a Zoho account. Notebook allows you to add images as an image card, and also inside a text note card. It also allows you to paste text directly into a note card. You can annotate PDF's in Notebook for iOS.