Want to get multiple departments on the same page with regards to definitions, current product capabilities, feature roadmap & marketing and sales collateral
- Slite is a note app for teams. Slite lets you create, collaborate and access all of your team's content with ease. It's organized in channels (like Slack) which makes it great to store all of your team's knowledge and find what you are looking for in a flash. Highly recommend it!
- Jonathan Kienzle made this productNuclino is a great knowledge base for teams who want something fast and easy to use. Also works great for non-techies, which is especially important for interdisciplinary teams!It's a flexible knowledge base tool which is great for collaboration across teams and departments. You can collaborate in documents in real time, tag your team members, and structure the data visually. It also offers a free plan if you want to take it for a spin.
- Pros: 1) Extremely flexible yet simple. 2) Notion drastically improved the UX of a "note app". It's a pleasure to use! 3) Unlimited folders nesting. 4) Little features such as reminders or comments make just happy. Cons: 1) Non-native internet dependent mobile app. I can't quickly drop a note in Notion, there is always a barrier of a few seconds. Sometimes it's not loaded because of poor Internet connection.Like the flexibility in this app. You can almost use it to anything.
- Like Ben said, we just recently started using Intercom Educate. I love it! It's super easy to get articles up as well as keep an eye on how they're performing. To check out an example of it, be sure to have a look at our new help center! https://help.producthunt.com/Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...
- LiveAgent offers a free knowledge base https://www.liveagent.com/free-k... You can write useful content with the built-in WYSIWYG editor. Except of knowledge base, LiveAgent provides a wide variety of different ticketing help desk features. LiveAgent connects you with all your customers via emails, chats, calls, and social media.
- 10ProProfs Knowledge BaseCreate a knowledge base in minutesWe’ve been using ProProfs Knowledge Base software for quite some time now, and I would say it is the best software to create an internal company knowledge base. It’s got a variety of features that allow you to write, edit and publish content easily.I was looking for a help center for our clients so that most of their day to day questions can be answered there and they do not need to call our team again and again. We tested multiple products and found proprofs easy to use and easy to manage.
- Stonly has been Product Hunt product of the day TWO TIMES! It was a product of the month and one of the top 20 products of the year in 2019. It gained so many fans and customers because it is the only knowledge base system that is interactive, instead of static. It is not just a place to stick your documents - it makes them work!
- I would recommend confluence: easy to use, secure and integrates well with fellow products from atlassian. You can easily track and update your docs in different folders called space or add new pages in section. You also have a blog to share wide company news.
- Dragos Bulugean made this productI've built this software to give developers the best UX they can get when writing documentation for their software. Archbee works well for knowledge base for your team and for product docs for your customers.
- Quip is a great internal tool for sharing documents with the whole team. You can create folders for sales collateral, definitions, roadmaps, internal policies - really anything you need - and then invite the team to view, comment and edit. You can also keep private files or just share with the relevant team / department. Highly recommend.
- Mircea Pașoi made this productI'm biased... but I think Memo is great for technical teams (works great for code snippets, technical documentation, meeting notes, etc.) and is deeply integrated with Slack. Here's some information on how it compares with traditional tools (Evernote, Confluence, Github Wiki and Slack Posts): https://memo.ai/compare
- Ehsan Memari made this productI highly recommend BoostHQ, Simple and intuitive UI. You easily can create a knowledge base of all your content. Sharing, Organization and content retrieval are strength of BoostHQ. Platform comes with a 14 -day FREE trial.