Want to get multiple departments on the same page with regards to definitions, current product capabilities, feature roadmap & marketing and sales collateral
- Slite is a note app for teams. Slite lets you create, collaborate and access all of your team's content with ease. It's organized in channels (like Slack) which makes it great to store all of your team's knowledge and find what you are looking for in a flash. Highly recommend it!
- Jonathan Kienzle made this productNuclino is a great knowledge base for teams who want something fast and easy to use. Also works great for non-techies, which is especially important for interdisciplinary teams!It's a flexible knowledge base tool which is great for collaboration across teams and departments. You can collaborate in documents in real time, tag your team members, and structure the data visually. It also offers a free plan if you want to take it for a spin.
- Pros: 1) Extremely flexible yet simple. 2) Notion drastically improved the UX of a "note app". It's a pleasure to use! 3) Unlimited folders nesting. 4) Little features such as reminders or comments make just happy. Cons: 1) Non-native internet dependent mobile app. I can't quickly drop a note in Notion, there is always a barrier of a few seconds. Sometimes it's not loaded because of poor Internet connection.Like the flexibility in this app. You can almost use it to anything.
- Like Ben said, we just recently started using Intercom Educate. I love it! It's super easy to get articles up as well as keep an eye on how they're performing. To check out an example of it, be sure to have a look at our new help center! https://help.producthunt.com/Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...
- LiveAgent offers a free knowledge base https://www.liveagent.com/free-k... You can write useful content with the built-in WYSIWYG editor. Except of knowledge base, LiveAgent provides a wide variety of different ticketing help desk features. LiveAgent connects you with all your customers via emails, chats, calls, and social media.
- Tyler Suss made this productUnika.ai enables knowledge sharing and insightful collaboration to help employees find critical information when they need it, reduce rework, and make better decisions. With Unika.ai you can : 1. Create - build a rich knowledge repository that houses department information, employee profiles, client information, and your most valuable assets. 2. Discover - leverage an AI-powered, "Intelligent Knowledge Assistant", to help answer questions, assist in research scenarios, or find collateral. 3. Share - launch knowledge campaigns to inform employees about active pursuits, new clients, product updates, new hires, or general company updates. AI-powered search, global security, useful analytics, and a beautiful UI that enhances user adoption. Templates available to download for free.
- Create a knowledge base in minutesWe’ve been using ProProfs Knowledge Base software for quite some time now, and I would say it is the best software to create an internal company knowledge base. It’s got a variety of features that allow you to write, edit and publish content easily.I was looking for a help center for our clients so that most of their day to day questions can be answered there and they do not need to call our team again and again. We tested multiple products and found proprofs easy to use and easy to manage.
- Stonly has been Product Hunt product of the day TWO TIMES! It was a product of the month and one of the top 20 products of the year in 2019. It gained so many fans and customers because it is the only knowledge base system that is interactive, instead of static. It is not just a place to stick your documents - it makes them work!
- I would recommend confluence: easy to use, secure and integrates well with fellow products from atlassian. You can easily track and update your docs in different folders called space or add new pages in section. You also have a blog to share wide company news.
- You need to be clear on your requirements there is a difference between "Internal Knowledge Base" and "Internal Collaboration Tool". They both have different use cases and useful in different ways. "Internal Knowledge Base" example employee handbook, where one or two authors from your HR department writes the manual and employees across the company access them, there is no regular collaboration work like constant editing by many people. Document360 (https://document360.io) is a good candidate for this. Whereas on "Internal Collaboration Tool" it's like a Wiki ex: Developer Agile Sprint documents, where all the developers constantly add/remove/modify articles. Google Docs, JIRA/Confluence etc are good candidates for this.Super and easy tool to customize and setup your internal knowledge base in couple of minutes. You will also get a powerful team management which is great for collaboration across teams and departments to grant access rights at article level or category level. It is seamlessly organised and logical, fast and easy to use, track the content changes.
- Dragos Bulugean made this productI've built this software to give developers the best UX they can get when writing documentation for their software. Archbee works well for knowledge base for your team and for product docs for your customers.
- (This doesn't address your entire need, but can be a huge help.) For sales collateral and any "must-know" sales info, I recommend App Data Room. It's the only solution I've found that gives sales the flexibility they need to customize presentations, makes it simple to send follow-up decks, and allows for easy updates of files by marketing. Love this thing.
- Quip is a great internal tool for sharing documents with the whole team. You can create folders for sales collateral, definitions, roadmaps, internal policies - really anything you need - and then invite the team to view, comment and edit. You can also keep private files or just share with the relevant team / department. Highly recommend.
- Excited about this one: Spoke is a smart service desk that intelligently routes or instantly resolves requests and issues throughout the company on chat, SMS, email and web. The platform handles repetitive requests autonomously and catalogs company knowledge, serving as a trusted extended member of your team.