- Slite is a note app for teams. Slite lets you create, collaborate and access all of your team's content with ease. It's organized in channels (like Slack) which makes it great to store all of your team's knowledge and find what you are looking for in a flash. Highly recommend it!
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
- Like Ben said, we just recently started using Intercom Educate. I love it! It's super easy to get articles up as well as keep an eye on how they're performing. To check out an example of it, be sure to have a look at our new help center! https://help.producthunt.com/Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...
- Jonathan Kienzle made this productNuclino is a great knowledge base for teams who want something fast and easy to use. Also works great for non-techies, which is especially important for interdisciplinary teams!It's a flexible knowledge base tool which is great for collaboration across teams and departments. You can collaborate in documents in real time, tag your team members, and structure the data visually. It also offers a free plan if you want to take it for a spin.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- (This doesn't address your entire need, but can be a huge help.) For sales collateral and any "must-know" sales info, I recommend App Data Room. It's the only solution I've found that gives sales the flexibility they need to customize presentations, makes it simple to send follow-up decks, and allows for easy updates of files by marketing. Love this thing.
- Quip is a great internal tool for sharing documents with the whole team. You can create folders for sales collateral, definitions, roadmaps, internal policies - really anything you need - and then invite the team to view, comment and edit. You can also keep private files or just share with the relevant team / department. Highly recommend.
- Excited about this one: Spoke is a smart service desk that intelligently routes or instantly resolves requests and issues throughout the company on chat, SMS, email and web. The platform handles repetitive requests autonomously and catalogs company knowledge, serving as a trusted extended member of your team.
- Mircea Pașoi made this productI'm biased... but I think Memo is great for technical teams (works great for code snippets, technical documentation, meeting notes, etc.) and is deeply integrated with Slack. Here's some information on how it compares with traditional tools (Evernote, Confluence, Github Wiki and Slack Posts): https://memo.ai/compare
- Ehsan Memari made this productI highly recommend BoostHQ, Simple and intuitive UI. You easily can create a knowledge base of all your content. Sharing, Organization and content retrieval are strength of BoostHQ. Platform comes with a 14 -day FREE trial.